• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

201p

Ferrari opens a service centre in Hampshire

I am surprised with all this anti capitalism stuff. But we all still buying luxury over sized cars which are probably Trump voting, planet destroying whale killing vehicles. No one seems to be bothered by it? But we are more worked up over plastic carrier bags (please use reusable ones).

Just now, 201p said:

I am surprised with all this anti capitalism stuff. But we all still buying renting luxury over sized cars which are probably Trump voting, planet destroying whale killing vehicles. No one seems to be bothered by it? But we are more worked up over plastic carrier bags (please use reusable ones).

Corrected for you. o.O

1 hour ago, 201p said:

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/16201671.Hampshire_motor_dealership_opens___3_7m_Ferrari_service_centre/?ref=mr&lp=15

I guess some people are doing well down here.

I think I'll take my car in for a service, see what they say.

Oh it's a runabout worth less than £5K. I'll put my social justice hat on and say they better not discriminate! 😃

Is your car a Fiat at least? 

My lads is mad keen on supercars.  We go in various showrooms and the staff have always been good about letting us look around, sit in cars etc.  Even though we tell them we are total timewasters, they often give out freebies such as presentation packs, posters etc.. (especially if you say the other supercar sales people do it!).

1 hour ago, VeryMeanReversion said:

My lads is mad keen on supercars.  We go in various showrooms and the staff have always been good about letting us look around, sit in cars etc.  Even though we tell them we are total timewasters, they often give out freebies such as presentation packs, posters etc.. (especially if you say the other supercar sales people do it!).

Nice idea, I might try that, my two would love that, as would I. I think there's a Ferrari, Maserati, Aston Martin and Lamborghini showroom near me.

I'll let you know how it goes...

3 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Nice idea, I might try that, my two would love that, as would I. I think there's a Ferrari, Maserati, Aston Martin and Lamborghini showroom near me.

That’s at least a couple of months worth of outings Carl. For free. Well played if you can pull it off. 

Just now, Carl Fimble said:

You will have to go to Manchester for the Cadillac shop.

This is Lyndhurst.

Now anyone whos been stuck on one of New forests roads as a convoy of oaps drive by at 25mph will see the irony of a fucking Ferrari centre.

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

This is Lyndhurst.

Now anyone whos been stuck on one of New forests roads as a convoy of oaps drive by at 25mph will see the irony of a fucking Ferrari centre.

No way can it be any worse than the A169. 

Just now, whitevanman said:

I bet he needs a new pair of these

50013289860114f36b79b2742d.jpg

Can you get hem in brown. For those non-connected autist out there, that is the colour of my excrement.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

No way can it be any worse than the A169. 

Yes. It is.

Incidently a brother got a starring role in Helicopter heroes after attempting a massive 10 car overtaking manouve that saw him airlifted to james cook and losing his license for 12 months.

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Yes. It is.

Incidently a brother got a starring role in Helicopter heroes after attempting a massive 10 car overtaking manouve that saw him airlifted to james cook and losing his license for 12 months.

I know, you mentioned it. I’ve never managed to come across the programme though. Where exactly did he go for a ten car overtake?  

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

I know, you mentioned it. I’ve never managed to come across the programme though. Where exactly did he go for a ten car overtake?  

Beyond the soon to be redeveloped saltersgate titty bar.

Petrolhead. You remember everything car connected.

All those years on the geordie jeans bootleg run to Yawk.

Just now, spygirl said:

Beyond the soon to be redeveloped saltersgate titty bar.

Pickering or Whitby side?  Not that there is a road either side where you could go for ten cars. 

46 minutes ago, MrPin said:

You will have to go to Manchester for the Cadillac shop.

We have a Harley Davidson showroom in town though, you will no doubt be pleased to hear!

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Pickering or Whitby side?  Not that there is a road either side where you could go for ten cars. 

Both i think.

Hes a bit vague on the detail.

Just now, One percent said:

But it was captured on camera. At least the after effects were 

I asked him what happened.

He ssid he woke up in james cook.

Older brother was not impressed with helicopter. He had joyrides on ospreys and stuff.