• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5688625/Frustrated-Parents-rant-against-Peppa-Pig-hilarious-Reddit-thread.html

It is universally adored by under-fives and is one of the most popular shows on children's television.

But Peppa Pig has most definitely lost its charm with the parents who have been forced to sit through it on repeat.

Mothers and fathers from around the world vented their frustrations at the 'spoiled' and 'bratty' character in a hilarious Reddit thread. 

Users held nothing back as they took aim at Peppa - who they branded a 'bad role model' before turning on her 'smug' father.

One person at breaking point joked: 'I'm a vegetarian, but if someone made Peppa Pig into a bacon sarnie I would eat it out of sheer spite.'

@Carl Fimble  sorry, couldn’t resist. 

I have been lucky and escaped having to watch peppa pig!

When my kids were both under five I recall a haunting memory walking in a lane with one in a pushchair and the older one in a backpack and I noticed I was singing out loud......postman pat, postman pat, postman pat and his black and white cat. Thankfully the memory has dimmed because I don’t know if those words are correct but I knew them word for word back then!

The haunting memory while walking in those circumstances in that lane is WTF has happened to me!

1 hour ago, One percent said:

But Peppa Pig has most definitely lost its charm with the parents who have been forced to sit through it on repeat.

FFS! Forced by who? If you don’t like it, turn it off and do something more interesting with your kids.

1 hour ago, One percent said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5688625/Frustrated-Parents-rant-against-Peppa-Pig-hilarious-Reddit-thread.html

It is universally adored by under-fives and is one of the most popular shows on children's television.

Mothers and fathers from around the world vented their frustrations at the 'spoiled' and 'bratty' character in a hilarious Reddit thread. 

Users held nothing back as they took aim at Peppa - who they branded a 'bad role model' before turning on her 'smug' father.

One person at breaking point joked: 'I'm a vegetarian, but if someone made Peppa Pig into a bacon sarnie I would eat it out of sheer spite.'

@Carl Fimble  sorry, couldn’t resist. 

There`s no competition ,this is pure class 

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Peppa Pig is a pain in the arse but it's Citizen Kane compared with shite like Baby Jake and Peter Rabbit.

Hey Duggee and Go Jetters is where the cool kids hang out.

It's.jpg

Ha! That's wrong but highly amusing.

You're right about Hey Duggee and Go Jetters.

Isn't it time for...

Geographic!

1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

Ha! That's wrong but highly amusing.

You're right about Hey Duggee and Go Jetters.

Isn't it time for...

Geographic!

I was with a mate the other day and as we walked past a pub, I pointed at it and unconsciously said, in a loud Alexander Armstrong voice, 'isn't it time for...?'

Unfortunately he's got no kids so looked at me like I was a fucking lunatic. Even after I explained he still thought I was mental.

9 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

There`s no competition ,this is pure class 

Shaun the sheep is absolutely superb.

Factoid: Justin Fletcher, AKA Mr Tumble, is the voice of Shaun the sheep. There is an interview out there where he explains how he does it and it's genuinely fascinating.

14 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I was with a mate the other day and as we walked past a pub, I pointed at it and unconsciously said, in a loud Alexander Armstrong voice, 'isn't it time for...?'

Unfortunately he's got no kids so looked at me like I was a fucking lunatic. Even after I explained he still thought I was mental.

Ha! I'm imagining he looked at you like this :

1310429159877_by_0ydolorosa3-da1bsq5.jpg

53 minutes ago, One percent said:

I love Shawn the sheep

THIS

45 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Shaun the sheep is absolutely superb.

Factoid: Justin Fletcher, AKA Mr Tumble, is the voice of Shaun the sheep. There is an interview out there where he explains how he does it and it's genuinely fascinating.

WTF.

Seriously? I never knew that, fuck me that's a bolt out of the blue.... and what a fucking wrong 'un he is. Definitely kiddy fiddler alert going on 

2 hours ago, JFK said:

THIS

WTF.

Seriously? I never knew that, fuck me that's a bolt out of the blue.... and what a fucking wrong 'un he is. Definitely kiddy fiddler alert going on 

The Beeb have no history whatsoever of covering us their presenter’s less pleasant activities. No sir.