• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Long time lurking

Why we get up and go to work in the morning

You'd have to pay me shit loads more than that to share a 3 bed semi with 16 other people. 

In fact just to live in a 3 bed semi.

5 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

At least he's working, but the rest is disgraceful. (If true)

Well it must be an example of those immigrants who are contributing more back to society than what they are taking (well, they are contributing more aren't they? more fucking extraction of the urine)

52 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Piss boiling 

Will he (they) be affected by the rollout of universal credit in the next few years?

If they aren't surely the changes for new claimants stop taxpayers funding them. 

Look on the bright side they helping prevent the extinction of white Europeans.

I rather liked this remark from the comments on  the 3 year old article "'d rather these live next door than a bunch of tagged, Jeremy kylesque, lay-about, burberry wearing chavs"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2702493/Romanian-family-17-lied-house-live-three-bedroom-London-semi-home-55-000-year-benefits.html#ixzz5EZj6f9WE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Posted (edited)

If you add his wages and tax credits together he 'earns' over £60k. 

So why does he get child benefit. Others earning over £60k don't as they are deemed too wealthy to need it.

Edited by Cunning Plan

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Keep paying you taxes sucker. These people need your support 

Not me. The rest of my life will be under the threshold.

Fuck that for a game of soljaz.

10 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Tbh, the EU should never have let the likes of Romania in. IMHO, it's families like this that made a lot of Brits vote Brexit. the So-Called BBC can tell the proles how awesome the EU is and how good immigration is. However you'd literally have to be a retard to look at that family and think they benefited the UK economically or improved our qualIty of life.

Meanwhile the So-Called BBC has been running programmes on the "housing crisis" without any mention of immigration.

It was Tony B.liar who was campaigning for them to be let in, the rest of Europe wasn't keen.

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Nobody says it's their fault.

Windrush immigrants left unemployment at home for jobs paying double at home.  Third worlders continue to flood in because a life in benefits is luxurious compared to their working life at home.

There are a billion wannabe economic migrants and it is the government's job to:

i) keep them out and deport any here illegally 

ii) change the benefits and council house system back to only rewarding those who have put into it

Here I go. Again.

Contribution based benefit system. Max 10y claim.

No benefits to non UK nationals.

All migrants need to earn 30k S(ingle) 60k (family).

Fail to pay NI for that amount and right to remain withdrawn.

Bill for euecation (5j/head) and NHS (2k family fr 4/y).

32 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Tbh, the EU should never have let the likes of Romania in. IMHO, it's families like this that made a lot of Brits vote Brexit. the So-Called BBC can tell the proles how awesome the EU is and how good immigration is. However you'd literally have to be a retard to look at that family and think they benefited the UK economically or improved our qualIty of life.

Meanwhile the So-Called BBC has been running programmes on the "housing crisis" without any mention of immigration.

There does seem to a be big problem that the MSM are ignoring.

The EU has poured money into the EE/baltic/blakan countries.

And its all gone to a corrupt clique.

A lot f these countries have governed worse than they were in USSR.

EU has created gangsta states.

I just stopped working to be honest, well as a PAYE from now on I am running my own business as a consultant and keeping below most  tax levels, sure they will get some maybe 20K a year as opposed to the 70K I paid them last year. 

The only way to sort the system out is to starve it of money and PAYE you are just a free range tax slave. 

Well let's not forget the really big costs: Education and Healthcare

Healthcare is hard to work out approximations, as we've not idea how often this tribe requires NHS services... 

But it's a known fact that (depending on your location in the UK) each secondary school place costs the taxpayer between £5-7k, and each primary place is between 3-5k. By the look of that photo there's probably 4 kids at secondary, and 5 at primary - or about another £53k per year in education costs.

I'd be amazed if the retail cost of healthcare services to the family is less than that TBH

Posted (edited)

It was interesting listening to Any Questions last week when Windrush was (natch) brought up. There was a guy who used to work for the home office abroad on the panel and he went on to say that while he had sympathy for the Windrush case, he'd worked in Pakistan on behalf of the HO and had seen first hand just how badly the British immigration system was being abused, therefore there was a big difference between the Windrush cock-up and the legitimate targeting of illegal immigrants.

You could hear the air being sucked out of the room through BBC employees teeth.

Of course it was all fucked into a cocked hat by the Labour dickhead when she piped up with the Tories creation of a 'hostile environment for immigrants'.

It was illegal immigrants, you fucking plank.

ILLEGAL!

Edited by Sgt Hartman

2 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

I just stopped working to be honest, well as a PAYE from now on I am running my own business as a consultant and keeping below most  tax levels, sure they will get some maybe 20K a year as opposed to the 70K I paid them last year. 

The only way to sort the system out is to starve it of money and PAYE you are just a free range tax slave. 

Don't you fucking (sorry) believe it. If the government can't fill their coffers from corporation tax, income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax, national insurance, stamp duty,  just think of the other pretty much inescapable ways they have of getting us to cough up. Council tax, fuel duty, insurance levies, sales taxes, road fund licence, air passenger duty.

If they could they would tax us for the air we breathe. 

It is silly, but I am done with it I will not break the law but neither will I pay more than I have to. 

I am also about to emigrate to somewhere rural and prepare for what is coming 

12 hours ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

At least he's working, but the rest is disgraceful. (If true)

At £21k if he was on his own he's still a net drain on the economy.