• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Three White Teenagers Mowed Down by car and killed in Uxbridge

Headline news right?

Erm no the perpetrator Jaynesh Chudasama, 28

Jaynesh Chudasama, 28, pictured, was jailed for 13 years after admitting killing three teenagers by dangerous driving after driving into them while more than twice the legal alcohol limit

got just 13 years for killing the 3 teenagers.

The family and witnesses reported the car was deliberately driven into the teenagers and that they were going to target others too

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5554077/Driver-killed-three-teenagers-told-rot-hell-victims-mother.html

The family also allege that the judge and police changed the narrative to the driver just lost control.

The boys died on January 26th.

The POS killer will be out in 7 years.

Edited by JackieO

This must be the one referenced at yesterday's the #DayForFreedom. Tommy Robinson has been following it and has interviewed the parents.

Is this the first we have heard of this?

There was one where it was deemed an accident?

Anyway, news is clearly being suppressed or 'managed'. Disgraceful if so.

I did see the mothers of some of the boys killed at the previous Tommy Robinson event in Hyde park . I also recall that the speed of the judicial process from crime to trial and conviction seemed unusually rapid.

From 3:53 on the a video from Day For Freedom march and meeting yesterday mothers and relatives talk of their Kafkaesque treatment on the hands of the police and judicary.

There own QC changed their impact statements at the last moment to take out inflammatory statements like to paraphrase "our lives have been ruined/are over."

The conviction was rushed and hushed through in just 62 days :PissedOff:

Things are worse than we could have imagined.

Edited by JackieO

9 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

The news has always been managed only now because of Political Correctness it is more obviously so.

I think only people in the Military or Trades Unions etc really noticed prior to the late 1980s as they could see the difference in what happened and what was reported.

Now I think anyone who can actually think for themselves knows.

Anyway when does ramalamadindongbombathon start this year as it seems to have gone quiet at the moment.

12 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

That was spun as a case of drink driving and leaving the scene of an accident; it didn't seem to fit the MO of a RoPer and that's surely a Hindu name.

The Chudasama are a Rajput clan found in the state of Gujarat in India. The Anthropological Survey of India, which relies heavily on sources compiled during the period of the British Raj, notes that they are "an offshoot of the Samma tribe, probably of Turk origin who entered India during the seventh or eighth century

While many Rajputs are Hindu, others are Muslim or Sikh.

Hard to tell.

38 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

The uk judicary has been infiltrated. 

Along with lots of other government departments. 

45 years for 1 elderly life v 13 for 3 young lives. 

I wonder who has infiltrated our judiciary... 

1 hour ago, Alonso Quijano said:

This must be the one referenced at yesterday's the #DayForFreedom. Tommy Robinson has been following it and has interviewed the parents.

Is this the first we have heard of this?

There was one where it was deemed an accident?

Discussed at length in this thread

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Discussed at length in this thread

Erm discussed at length? o.O

I beg to differ...

The whole thread was only 9 pages and most of it covered other stuff.

One the mums interviewed in redpill phils vid above has a YT channel of her own here:

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

That was spun as a case of drink driving and leaving the scene of an accident; it didn't seem to fit the MO of a RoPer and that's surely a Hindu name.

Sentence was too light.

95% sure its a hindu name. Sentence was far too light for taking 3 lives

There was some talk of there being an argument at the Petrol station between the youths and the driver before the crash. After the crash the survivors gave the driver a kicking and the story and timeline were confused in the reporting. So from the MSM it’s not clear if the earlier confrontation took place or only the later confrontation after the crash. 

There was a local case I had an interest in. From my limited knowledge even I could see there was a lot more going on than was reported. When the case went to court the narrative had been massaged to give easy answers and conveniently save the authorities’ blushes. I suspect there was collusion between prosecution and defence to tell the story one way on the condition of giving the defendant a lighter sentence. 

7 minutes ago, Goat said:

We can argue about whether 13 years is enough, but lets not pretend this is anything other than a pissed bloke driving too fast and crashing and the normal operation of the CJ system.

If he’d argued with them beforehand it is more like likely to be murder but it’s not clear that he did. Even if he did argue with them beforehand it’s unlikely to be racial aggravated.

These car-death related punishments really need to be looked at. Four and a bit years per young life is completely unacceptable.

As I understand it the bloke was also pissed/stoned. The judge may be using the maximum punishment available to them but, in justice terms, this is at least 20 years, surely.

It's outrageous.

10 minutes ago, Goat said:

It's not an accounting exercise, you don't count up the bodies then multiply that by whatever number of years per life is acceptable.

It's a case of matching the penalty to the culpability of the offender, and at the end of the day is what this guy did any worse than the hundreds if not thousands of drunk drivers who don't kill anybody and get away with non-custodial sentences.

Yes. Absolutely.

If you're going to drive pissed then you should do so in the knowledge that if you get caught, you're going to be in big trouble. That if you kill someone, a seriously large and heavy book is going to be thrown in your direction. 

13 years for being pissed and killing three teenagers isn't (IMHO) what I'd call throwing the book at anyone. If he'd done them all with a machete, would he still be getting 13 years? I struggle to see the difference.

I appreciate that there is a bit of devils advocate going on but when I read about a guy shitting on a golf course getting 6 months, I wonder if the guidelines that the judiciary work under are fit for purpose.

Edited by Sgt Hartman

8 minutes ago, Goat said:

It's not an accounting exercise, you don't count up the bodies then multiply that by whatever number of years per life is acceptable.

It's a case of matching the penalty to the culpability of the offender, and at the end of the day is what this guy did any worse than the hundreds if not thousands of drunk drivers who don't kill anybody and get away with non-custodial sentences.

Well, yes it is. 

We had this one locally yesterday.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/16208366.Arrest_after_mother_dies_and_her_four-year-old_is_injured_on_pedestrian_crossing/?ref=mr&lp=1

Interesting that he was arrested on drink/drugs suspicions but released pending further enquiries ie. not charged and bailed.

Initial reports were that a red light was run although that seems to have been discarded now.

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

Simple, most of the criminal law is based around the perpetrators intent rather than the outcome, without an intent to commit a crime there usually isn't a crime at all.

Using a machete is clearly an attempt to inflict serious injury, therefore murder and a life sentence probably with a tarrif somewhere north of 30 years, driving whilst pissed isn't in the same league intent wise even if the result is the same.

It's an interesting debate.

I'd argue that being pissed and in command of a two-ton chunk of metal doing a sketchy 50mph through a public area is tantamount to using a deadly weapon. In one way it's worse as nobody suspects there is a problem with the guy in the car and they'd be going about their daily business. People would probably take rapid steps to avoid the guy waving a machete about...they may get time to do so as well, since he'd be moving a lot slower.

I dunno, just seems to me that these sentences don't really reflect the magnitude of their results...results that occurred purely because of the drivers stupidity/zero fucks attitude.

This is a difficult one, for deliberate things like road rage, drugs or drink, or more serious terroristic type things then the book should definately be thrown at people.

That said I really struggle to see the point of putting people in prison who made a minor mistake which had a tragic result. I know someone who made a minor mistake had a crash and sadly someone died, she got three months which just seemed pointless. It really opened my eyes I am an average driver (everyone claims to be above average but there is no logic in that, never had a ticket or crash that was my fault) but this made me realise there but for the grace of god go I. 

2 hours ago, The Generation Game said:

Well, yes it is. 

Yes, and obviously so. 

@Goat saying "It's a case of matching the penalty to the culpability of the offender, and at the end of the day is what this guy did any worse than the hundreds if not thousands of drunk drivers who don't kill anybody and get away with non-custodial sentences."

So, killing three teenagers isn't as bad as not killing anybody??!

WTF ?