DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

A dangerous trend of anti-white racism is increasingly promoted by parts of the Western media

14 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

There's a long list of dictators "making history" but few would say much of it was good.  They do say the trains ran on time under Mussolini but I think that's generally acknowledged as just about his only positive. 

Somehow if the current backward racist and sexist Labour party does get in power I doubt that that will ever be one of their achievements.

Labour - making history by being backward - and not for the first time either..

Edited by twocents
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like what? I think I've seen a handful of posts that I'd class as 'near the knuckle'. In a world where you are born a sinner just for being white I haven't seen anywhere near the anger there shou

From the Twitter:    

Posted Images

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 14:45, ThePiltdownMan said:

I know what you mean but 90%+ it's a white person who is actually buying and consuming the product and it's almost entirely voluntary. We cannot ignore the culpability of our own people in all this.

Those white people who have been attacked in almost every conceivable way for the last 70+ years?

Yes, I suppose we are at fault to a degree, for being deceived and manipulated. For failing to see, or discuss what history and current happenings all points towards. Not sure about culpable though.

Dunno, it's a shite state of affairs though, white people really do need to wake the fuck up. Too many red pilled/woke/enlightened/free thinker/whatever folk aren't all the way there. There's not the time to be picking at things or holding back with the net closing in, we have a chance now.

Some red pills are awful, hard to even swallow, let alone digest. There's one that is bright red, massive and disgusting tasting, its as though it has been constructed to be as awful as possible, as though your mind has been worked on to make this thing absolutely repellent. That particular pill is an essential one though. Not taking that one as a white person, means the end for us all. Loads of purple pills about so you have to be wary, some look just like red ones too.

Shitly worded, sorry. Not been dosbodding much so rusty. 

49 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The answer is simply that the rest are too fucking lazy, too smashed or too thick to bother.

It could also read as why are white, middle class men the only ones who use bikes to exercise with the answer being that they are probably working too hard and have too little time for gym membership or football so kill 2 birds with 1 stone by using a bike to commute.

Clive Bull needs a bicycle pump shoving up his arse for being a politically correct moron.

8 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

The answer is simply that the rest are too fucking lazy, too smashed or too thick to bother.

It could also read as why are white, middle class men the only ones who use bikes to exercise with the answer being that they are probably working too hard and have too little time for gym membership or football so kill 2 birds with 1 stone by using a bike to commute.

Clive Bull needs a bicycle pump shoving up his arse for being a politically correct moron.

maybe only white people care about the environment.

https://news.sky.com/story/nhs-must-do-more-to-tackle-white-privilege-trust-chief-says-11388667

Perhaps the White Ms Marsh should resign her position on condition that it is given to a BAME.

These type of stories make me feel like applying for Polish Citizenship and leaving the UK.

I really hate what is happening to this great Country of ours.

Indeed. Maybe dosbods should be closed this afternoon as we all attend unconscious racial bias training.

Just remember, that black bloke holding the gun in a stickup. The guns not dangerous. He does not want to hurt you or steal any money. Just give him a grande vente latte.

33 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

https://news.sky.com/story/nhs-must-do-more-to-tackle-white-privilege-trust-chief-says-11388667

Perhaps the White Ms Marsh should resign her position on condition that it is given to a BAME.

These type of stories make me feel like applying for Polish Citizenship and leaving the UK.

Id make that white women privilege.

White mae brts are way down..

Ha!

'Sarah-Jane Marsh, chief executive of Birmingham Women's & Children's NHS Trust, '

In her case, treating the hordes of inbred mipuris, Im surprised she can come up with:

'Sarah-Jane Marsh, chief executive of Birmingham Women's & Children's NHS Trust, says she will no longer sit on any interview board panel that does not include a BAME member, after figures for her own trust revealed ethnic minority candidates were less likely to succeed at interview.'

Her hospital is treating the reason why, at great expense, daily.

35 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

She has been whining on LBC this morning. Thick as a brick imho. 

https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/alumni/ouralumni/outstandingalumni/Alumni-of-the-year/Sarah-Jane-Marsh.aspx

'Sarah-Jane Marsh (MSc Russian and East European Studies, 2000; Health Care Management,2005) was awarded Alumna of the Year in 2011. She was recognised for her inspirational leadership as CEO of Birmingham Children’s Hospital.'

Absolutely fucking useless.

Its one of the NHS pet managers that the clinicl side keep to pull the wool over their eyes.

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

From the first link

Now divorced David Nicholson, 52, is set to marry Birmingham Children’s Hospital boss Sarah Jane Marsh, 32, – who was once his assistant.

me thinks she needs to learn to keep her head down. Not in that way. 

2 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

I wanted to post a new thread about this story this morning when I saw it on Sky News. I didn't due to lack of time in getting ready to go to work.

I was fuming about this. >:( She's talking out of her arse. If I was on an interview panel I would want the most talented person for the job role irrespective of their ethnicity. A lot of consultants at the Trust where I work have non English names so from what I can see they do very well career wise, some even are Directors.

12 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

As I've mentioned previously, in my home town roughly two thirds of the joggers are women.

This is not regarded as either news or a diversity "problem".

So why does it become news and a problem when men are in the majority rather than the minority?

I must confess, I've been interested in the cycling question myself, although I look at it from the position of, why don't immigrants participate in the same activities as natives. Here in Berlin, cycling is much more common than the UK, and it really is approximately zero Turks. They also don't jog, swim, do any of the fun things you see Germans up to in parks, go to festivals. They mostly just seem to "hang around" like teenagers. They do like barbecues though, which seems to be the only thing they have in common with Germans)

edit: kids do ride bikes, and teenagers go to the outdoor pools in summer. dont do much actual swimming though.

Edited by steppensheep
2 minutes ago, steppensheep said:

I must confess, I've been interested in the cycling question myself, although I look at it from the position of, why don't immigrants participate in the same activities as natives. Here in Berlin, cycling is much more common than the UK, and it really is approximately zero Turks. They also don't jog, swim, do any of the fun things you see Germans up to in parks, go to festivals. They mostly just seem to "hang around" like teenagers. They do like barbecues though, which seems to be the only thing they have in common with Germans)

edit: kids do ride bikes, and teenagers go to the outdoor pools in summer. dont do much actual swimming though.

A few months ago I saw a somali cycling along Swansea sea-front. I almost fell off my bike. It was such a shock to see a someone of that group cycling. Lots of Asians - real Asians as in Chinese - cycle in Swansea... some have no road sense... but at least they cycle... probably trying to avoidthe elevators...

4 minutes ago, Goat said:

Something to do with status maybe?  The adults see it as beneath them.

Cycling in poor countries is usually a sign of poverty, so avoided. The same mentality existed here, it was only when cycling was rebranded as a fitness activity (1990s) that it started to regain popularity. 

A lot of other activities that westerners do - shopping for pleasure, sports/fitness, concerts etc just don't get done in poor countries because people can't afford it and are working too hard anyway. The main activity is just hanging around, as that's all they have the money/energy for. 

Still, none of this matters - if immigrants don't do something that natives do, it's automatically assumed that it's because of 'racism' or 'exclusion' etc and that taxpayers' money must be spunked on useless schemes to get them involved. 

Tucker Carlson is great, here Frame Game Radio examines an interview with some anti white scumbag, it's (yet) another example of the "fellow white people" thing which they do. 

Just over 18 mins long, and fine just to listen to (even at 1.5x speed, maybe 2x) but you would miss Tucker pulling faces that way.

3 hours ago, steppensheep said:

Here they mostly just massively over-rev their pimped Mercedes Coupes on the roads around the edges of the park.