DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

A dangerous trend of anti-white racism is increasingly promoted by parts of the Western media

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like what? I think I've seen a handful of posts that I'd class as 'near the knuckle'. In a world where you are born a sinner just for being white I haven't seen anywhere near the anger there shou

From the Twitter:    

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Wahoo said:

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

- Albert Camus

I like “in times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”. 

i guess from that, dosbodians are the spearhead of the coming revolution o.O

41 minutes ago, ccc said:

Channel 4 on it now. 

Battle for Britain's heroes. Burd seems like an utter sjw queen. 

I turned it off after 15 minutes otherwise the TV screen would have been smashed, I don't know why I bothered with it in the first place.

1 minute ago, Dipsy said:

I turned it off after 15 minutes otherwise the TV screen would have been smashed, I don't know why I bothered with it in the first place.

Absolute shit on the box....I went back to TV due to pressure from my girlfriend.  Worse decision I ever made and she still left me...thank God :D

So i now pay for the Tv licence and fecken crappy Sky.   As soon as the deal with Sky ends I'm out again.

Is it possible to watch NetFlicks etcwithout a so-called BBC license?  Just asking.

16 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

I watched it all just to get a view. To be fair I didn't find her quite as an utter cunt as expected. 

That's a compliment from me. xD

What was missing imo was the question of what she thinks should be done about black historical figures also labeled as heroes who also have some unsavoury history. 

I would be interested to know her view on that. 

On 29/05/2018 at 07:43, M S E Refugee said:

https://news.sky.com/story/nhs-must-do-more-to-tackle-white-privilege-trust-chief-says-11388667

Perhaps the White Ms Marsh should resign her position on condition that it is given to a BAME.

These type of stories make me feel like applying for Polish Citizenship and leaving the UK.

I really hate what is happening to this great Country of ours.

There was a very senior doctor on LBC last night. His view was that whenever he had an interview panel he was happier if it was all white as likely to be unbiased.

His point that he was Indian. If there was a Pakistani, or someone from a different caste, or even the wrong Indian village on the panel, or someone from Black South Africa etc etc then they would be likely to have a bias against him.

In his view, Mrs Marsh was racist for assuming that all people of colour would support each other. Which was the exact opposite to his experience.  

44 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

There was a very senior doctor on LBC last night. His view was that whenever he had an interview panel he was happier if it was all white as likely to be unbiased.

His point that he was Indian. If there was a Pakistani, or someone from a different caste, or even the wrong Indian village on the panel, or someone from Black South Africa etc etc then they would be likely to have a bias against him.

In his view, Mrs Marsh was racist for assuming that all people of colour would support each other. Which was the exact opposite to his experience.  

No.

White brits are cunts

Everyone else lives in peace and harmony.

Me + ms spt were wathcing some cookery competiton on telly. Her choice.

Anyhow, there was more than a sprinkle of non brits.

mrs spys commented if that was italy then all he non italians would be leimnated at th first round, no matter how crap the itialians were.

14 hours ago, Wahoo said:

Absolute shit on the box....I went back to TV due to pressure from my girlfriend.  Worse decision I ever made and she still left me...thank God :D

So i now pay for the Tv licence and fecken crappy Sky.   As soon as the deal with Sky ends I'm out again.

Is it possible to watch NetFlicks etcwithout a so-called BBC license?  Just asking.

Cancel both as soon as you can.

Yes- no TV licence required for Netflix or that sort of thing, only need a licence for watching/recording TV and watching iPlayer, I think.

3 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

Cancel both as soon as you can.

Yes- no TV licence required for Netflix or that sort of thing, only need a licence for watching/recording TV and watching iPlayer, I think.

I player and only watching live TV as it's broadcast. Aside from that no need. 

No doubt will change as more and more people switch off and the So-Called BBC NEED their billions every year to be so completely impartial.

10 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Have these SJW ever thought to go to the countries where all the 'diverse' people are coming from and checking how diverse those countries are?

In the world numbers game, whites are in the minority.

Which is why I find this anti-white racism so frightening and hence why I started this thread.