Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

A dangerous trend of anti-white racism is increasingly promoted by parts of the Western media


Recommended Posts

I think people are getting emboldened by the Trump Ascendency. Even on Twitter, that hotbed of SJW groupthink, Ive started to notice a degree of fightback. I engage in light cyberstalking of a few Hollyweird types for my own petty amusement and Ive noticed the responses to anti-white tweets by hideously white celebs have turned from majority fawning to majority being called out on it. Other SJW issues too, I see similar, although its far from universal, I admit.

Or it could just be the celebs I am stalking are no longer in the ascendent and so people feel emboldened to have a go at them? They should stick to posting about fashion, food and other shit when the world no longer wants to lap up their ill considered political posturings.

Edited by Melchett
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like what? I think I've seen a handful of posts that I'd class as 'near the knuckle'. In a world where you are born a sinner just for being white I haven't seen anywhere near the anger there shou

From the Twitter:    

Posted Images

A bakery (named Back to Eden) closed at 9pm, some (white) customers were in the queue when it closed, a (black) woman wandered in at about five past and was told they were shut. She then proceeded to upload a video of her complaining about the racist treatment she had just been subjected to, that video then went viral. The (gay) owners of the bakery sacked the two staff who were working when the incident occurred, and posted stupid shit more or less apologising. 

Here's Way of The World's take on it :

 

Fuck off!

Sorry for the F, but fucking hell, all that should be said is "fuck off",  maybe followed by "out of our country".

These retards aren't going to abandon identity politics, so it's up to us to start acting as a group, and use identity politics for ourselves.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/06/2018 at 08:15, The Masked Tulip said:

 

 

"Finally, I am conscious that I myself managed out the only non-white person I did work with. I genuinely think she was not performing in her job, to the extent that it put progress in delivering a really important public service at risk, and the (white) person I hired to replace her is a lot better."

 

:o

 

 

xD

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/05/2018 at 21:23, The Masked Tulip said:

 

 

Lewisham East, according to the Census 2011 was 47% BME and 53% white. No doubt similar figures the other way now but nothing to justify having absolutely NO white candidates on the shortlist. By that logic the 600+ constituencies (?) with majority white residents should have all white shortlists? Am I playing the game right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us.

You reckon that "Back to Eden" pair had "intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic"? :P

Could have fooled me.

On 07/06/2018 at 11:51, Carl Fimble said:

These retards aren't going to abandon identity politics, so it's up to us to start acting as a group, and use identity politics for ourselves.

No. That is not defending our culture, it's making it worse.

We must angrily insist that ALL identity politics is abandoned and insist the stupid laws put in place in the last 20 years that allow free speech to be crushed and identity politics by minorities to run roughshod over the majority be repealed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

We must angrily insist that ALL identity politics is abandoned and insist the stupid laws put in place in the last 20 years that allow free speech to be crushed and identity politics by minorities to run roughshod over the majority be repealed.

You're right, but how are we to do this without appearing to be extreme right wing nasty racist nazis?

Jordan Peterson is pretty clever and look what they try with him, I wouldn't stand a chance :PissedOff:

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

 

......

 

No. That is not defending our culture, it's making it worse.

We must angrily insist that ALL identity politics is abandoned and insist the stupid laws put in place in the last 20 years that allow free speech to be crushed and identity politics by minorities to run roughshod over the majority be repealed.

Too late, never going to happen anyway. None of the rest will give up their identities, or their identity politics, and we need to fight fire with fire.

I'm much less bothered about culture then I am the existence of our people. You seem to think it's all about culture, but without the white people there is none of that culture. 

Maybe you have reason to only focus on culture, but that's not going to save us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lone Lurker said:

You're right, but how are we to do this without appearing to be extreme right wing nasty racist nazis?

Jordan Peterson is pretty clever and look what they try with him, I wouldn't stand a chance :PissedOff:

I guess we have to find more JP types and get some of them into Parliament. A man like him, IMO, would wipe the floor with these PPE politicians in debate and would soon be very influential - no matter how hard the So-Called BBC and the like tried to twist things, people would see through it. Easier said than done, and he wouldn't do it, unfortunately, but I see no viable alternative unless you want to go all Citizen Smith.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Too late, never going to happen anyway. None of the rest will give up their identities, or their identity politics, and we need to fight fire with fire.

I'm much less bothered about culture then I am the existence of our people. You seem to think it's all about culture, but without the white people there is none of that culture. 

Maybe you have reason to only focus on culture, but that's not going to save us.

So what's your proposal? Armed struggle to save the white race? If so I'll visit you in prison if you like - do you like grapes?

JP is living proof that articulate people with adequate intellects and knowledge can destroy the idiots in debate, often turning their own arguments against them.  We need people like him to take the field, and the field is politics and media. If you persist with your white race stuff, people like him will never agree to represent you and you will remain in the fringes of opinion for ever.  

 

And yes, I do think it's about culture, or obviously I wouldn't have considered sullying my precious fairhaired blue-eyed white genes by having a pale coffee-coloured child, as I guess you must see it. Though like Ms Markle, she is rather beautiful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

We must angrily insist that ALL identity politics is abandoned and insist the stupid laws put in place in the last 20 years that allow free speech to be crushed and identity politics by minorities to run roughshod over the majority be repealed.

'We'

Edited by Panther
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Maybe you have reason to only focus on culture, but that's not going to save us.

I believe culture is everything, it is culture not skin colour that determines our behaviour.

Somebody here posted a great video from the English gentleman who was black and brilliantly eloquent about our culture.

I wish I could find it again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

You reckon that "Back to Eden" pair had "intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic"? :P

Could have fooled me.

No. That is not defending our culture, it's making it worse.

We must angrily insist that ALL identity politics is abandoned and insist the stupid laws put in place in the last 20 years that allow free speech to be crushed and identity politics by minorities to run roughshod over the majority be repealed.

The trouble is that all politics is identity politics. 20th century politics was dominated by class struggle. The working class collectivised to oppose the power of capital. The working class identified as a group and were able to act as a group. 

Part of the problem is that European people have become atomised individuals who are unable to act together to defend themselves. There is a happy medium between absolute individualism and Stalinist collectivism. People naturally want to form alliances with those with whom they share cultural and ancestral history. 

One thing is for sure, just as the 20th century was the story of class conflict, the 21st century will be the story of ethnic and religious conflict. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Lone Lurker said:

I believe culture is everything, it is culture not skin colour that determines our behaviour.

Somebody here posted a great video from the English gentleman who was black and brilliantly eloquent about our culture.

I wish I could find it again.

It is obviously both culture and innate characteristics that inform society as a whole. We can all think of brilliant and eloquent ethnic minority thinkers who are a credit to western civilisation (Thomas Sowell being an example). The fact remains that in aggregate, third world immigration has been a disaster for the West. A large part of that is due to the immutable characteristics that these immigrant groups bring with them. There is a reason that the Enlightenment occurred in Europe rather than sub-Saharan Africa. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

It is obviously both culture and innate characteristics that inform society as a whole. We can all think of brilliant and eloquent ethnic minority thinkers who are a credit to western civilisation (Thomas Sowell being an example). The fact remains that in aggregate, third world immigration has been a disaster for the West. A large part of that is due to the immutable characteristics that these immigrant groups bring with them. There is a reason that the Enlightenment occurred in Europe rather than sub-Saharan Africa. 

Good post. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

It is obviously both culture and innate characteristics that inform society as a whole. We can all think of brilliant and eloquent ethnic minority thinkers who are a credit to western civilisation (Thomas Sowell being an example). The fact remains that in aggregate, third world immigration has been a disaster for the West. A large part of that is due to the immutable characteristics that these immigrant groups bring with them. There is a reason that the Enlightenment occurred in Europe rather than sub-Saharan Africa. 

Yes, nature also plays a part, but if you are born, for example, in a strict islamic area, what chance will you have to develop enlightened ideals.

I believe low iq is a big problem, whether that lower iq is genetic or culturally caused is irrelevant to the difficulty it produces in adapting to modern civilisations.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

There is a reason that the Enlightenment occurred in Europe rather than sub-Saharan Africa. 

Probably there is a reason, yes. Don't think anyone has proved definitively what it is though - It's a bit chilly in winter but not so much that you can't think about anything else would be the main one, I would think. They were not very far behind in Japan, probably lacking only the political changes that unleashed the collective intellect. It's a bit chilly there in winter as well.

The human brain is a very plastic thing.  I believe in 100 years the intellects of some will be, to steal from Spunko's earlier post, "minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish" If the robots can be persuaded to keep us around, that is.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

So what's your proposal? Armed struggle to save the white race? If so I'll visit you in prison if you like - do you like grapes?

JP is living proof that articulate people with adequate intellects and knowledge can destroy the idiots in debate, often turning their own arguments against them.  We need people like him to take the field, and the field is politics and media. If you persist with your white race stuff, people like him will never agree to represent you and you will remain in the fringes of opinion for ever.  

 

And yes, I do think it's about culture, or obviously I wouldn't have considered sullying my precious fairhaired blue-eyed white genes by having a pale coffee-coloured child, as I guess you must see it. Though like Ms Markle, she is rather beautiful.

Ha! 

What's your proposal, to rail against identity politics as an atomised individual? 

Whatever you propose, assuming it will not include our own group evolutionary strategy, will result in the continuation of what we have now, and the end of the indigenous population of Europe. With that will come the end of this culture you (rightly) admire so much, and that would be a major loss for the world and humanity in general.

Maybe you are just not bothered about your own people, I am though.

Jordan Peterson is no defence, if anything he is an example of why not engaging with our own identity politics means you are no match for those who do. He may be bright and a decent thinker, but his refusal to advocate anything other than individualism makes him weak, as demonstrated throughout this debate :

 

I like him, and think he has been useful but he is a coward, brave to a point, but only to a point. He is, as I have said before, either controlled opposition or a shitebag. No real use to us in the survival stakes, so I'm not bothered if we won't represent us, I would prefer he did, but he would have to face up to reality to be able to do so.

As far a I'm concerned you are free to sully your genes all you want, and I'm sure your daughter is beautiful, I just don't want her existence skewing your views on these sorts of subjects, and I think you allow it to. That is, of course understandable, but if you really are so biased it may be better keeping out of discussions like this?

Anyway, too tired, I'll let Bowden take over from here, subtitles are available on the video, and may be required 

We white people, Europeans, English, Irish, Welsh and Scottish exist, and we are under attack. We need to come back together, not stay apart.

Edited by Carl Fimble
sp
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, whitevanman said:

The trouble is that all politics is identity politics. 20th century politics was dominated by class struggle. The working class collectivised to oppose the power of capital. The working class identified as a group and were able to act as a group. 

Part of the problem is that European people have become atomised individuals who are unable to act together to defend themselves. There is a happy medium between absolute individualism and Stalinist collectivism. People naturally want to form alliances with those with whom they share cultural and ancestral history. 

One thing is for sure, just as the 20th century was the story of class conflict, the 21st century will be the story of ethnic and religious conflict. 

 

I must admit I had thought that for Britain it was all over and done and dusted around the time of the Crusades.  If not then not long after that.  It's only through the actions of the treacherous powers that be that it could ever have been resurrected again.

Edited by twocents
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lone Lurker said:

You're right, but how are we to do this without appearing to be extreme right wing nasty racist nazis?

Jordan Peterson is pretty clever and look what they try with him, I wouldn't stand a chance :PissedOff:

I suggest affirmative action for white people to balance the take over by others.

Edited by twocents
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • By Frank Hovis
      US Department of Justice suing Yale for long term racial discrimination against white and Asian applicants which is forbidden for any recipient of government funds.
      Now this will be interesting. I remember Gloucestershire police force, for one, admitting that they were throwing applications from white straight men into the bin and, like many, wondered how this was not discriminating against someone based upon their race, sexuality and sex and therefore illegal.
      https://www.rt.com/usa/503000-doj-sues-yale-discrimination/
    • By Caravan Monster
      Many politicians, media, corporations etc have suddenly developed a new and overwhelming interest in this form of radical race politics and seem quite willing to openly embrace extreme ideas and ignore the violent and destructive behaviour of blm to an absurd degree. I'm struggling to form a coherent understanding of what is going on, some ideas sort of make sense but don't really explain who is trying to achieve what. It seems to be headed toward something but fuck knows what.
      Here's some thoughts, please add your own ideas and criticisms:
      1. People in prominent positions feel obliged to express pro-blm sentiments because they are worried they might otherwise get called out as racists / witches.
      2. Start a race war, but to what end?
      3. US democrats expressing blm support in the hope of gaining black votes?
      4. US as a catalyst to start the defund the police movement and replace the police with ai / increased surveillance / robocop / some dystopian centralised militarised enforcement. Could see similar also happening in the UK with our police having been reduced to a joke from the inside.
      5. To direct policy in western political direction of travel away from the current trend toward nationalist outlook and back toward globalism because that favours the masters' interests.
      6. Pro blm statements are sometimes hostile to whites, which seems an odd thing to do in a majority white country. Why are they doing this? Can't see the sense in pissing off a silent majority of potential voters / customers 
      7. Continue the economic and social disfunction brought about by C-19 but why?
    • By Melchett
      So, after last nights Alabama election defeat for Trump's man, I dont think Ive ever seen so much bigotry and hate on my social media feed.
      Funny thing is, its all the anti-Trumps that are behind it.  With no sense of irony at all, so it seems.
      I think Ive only seen one post rejoycing in the victory/defeat that didnt include casual racism (vs whites) or sexism (vs men). Or more typically, both.
      It's just...  shakes head.
      I suppose I could just unfollow the lot of them. But then who would I talk to except this echo chamber of White Male Priviledge?
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...