• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Bakez

Send them all back I don't care

Sorry, but I've had enough

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-44055435

A man dubbed the "poster boy" for Romanian migration to the UK died in a car crash after taking cocaine and driving in excess of 100mph while disqualified, an inquest has heard.

Wow, what a fucking surprise. Literally NOBODY could have predicted that.

They all need to go back, including Keith Vaz.

21 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Yeah but romanian burds is fit innit.

Plus where would the UK be without Romanian cabbage rolls, eh? 

Two of the laziest cnuts my wife has to manage are Romanian. Having spent weeks listening to their moaning / conspiracy theories about the British she advised them to consider going home - nothing is keeping them in the UK.

24 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Before unprecedented  EE immigration every car in the UK was filthy and unwashed - fact. xD

PS The newly launched village goulash festival was cancelled recently here because they only sold 3 tickets. 

7 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Before unprecedented  EE immigration every car in the UK was filthy and unwashed - fact. xD

PS The newly launched village goulash festival was cancelled recently here because they only sold 3 tickets. 

So only three people were Hungary? 

12 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Two of the laziest cnuts my wife has to manage are Romanian. Having spent weeks listening to their moaning / conspiracy theories about the British she advised them to consider going home - nothing is keeping them in the UK.

The romanians round my way certainly aren't lazy, they're some of the most hard working prostitutes I've ever seen.

1 hour ago, Fossildog said:

No MoT, no seat belt, excessive speeding, drug taking. Feel the enrichment, British people are so boring, following rules and the like in order to create a civil society. 

It's vibrant, it's fun, it's exciting!

Vote Remain to bring more death to the roads.

6 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

FFS, why would anyone be surprised ?

How naive expecting people to buy tickets.

Just prepare the food and people will turn up.

6 hours ago, whitevanman said:

The romanians round my way certainly aren't lazy, they're some of the most hard working prostitutes I've ever seen.

I think wit hte Romanains it tends to be work hard or else.

7 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

Now just the EE amazon delvery drivers scamming tax credits are ....

3 hours ago, Fossildog said:

No MoT, no seat belt, excessive speeding, drug taking. Feel the enrichment, British people are so boring, following rules and the like in order to create a civil society. 

Make work for the police and the courts and the prisons etc.

Edited by twocents

10 hours ago, whitevanman said:

In the Ali G film when he joins the cabinet his immigration policy is to only allow 'fit birds' from eastern Europe to enter the country. There's a very funny scene where immigration officers are checking a long line of EE lovelies, and then pull out an ugly one and say to her 'Back to Slovenia!'

I doubt such a scene would be allowed in a film today!

Edited by Austin Allegro

11 hours ago, Bakez said:

Sorry, but I've had enough

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-44055435

Wow, what a fucking surprise. Literally NOBODY could have predicted that.

They all need to go back, including Keith Vaz.

No. you are not telling the full story:

' In a witness statement, Mr Condurache said they were driving to the shops to buy cigarettes when Mr Spirescu said he would show him a "proper doughnut" - a manoeuvre where a car is spun 360 degrees, leaving a ring of tyre marks. '

Shoot them. Then send them back.

13 hours ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Mrs H. is currently working on a case involving Bulgarians, their 'employers' the council, housing and foreign landlords. 

I'm amazed she hasn't had an aneurysm dealing with it. Every path she has gone down involving them and their associates on every level has ended in dodgyness or some kind of scam. There is zero co-operation, zero truthfulness and a vague sort of contempt for the attempted instigation of any rules.

She's of the opinion that most of the laws and systems that we have worked very hard as a country to put in place for our own wellbeing, for a significant number, are considered 'advisory' at best and utterly irrelevant at worst. Problem is, how long does it take to sort this shit out when nobody even gives you their real name as a matter of course?

She hates going there now as every rabbit hole she delves into ends up looking like this:

130301151745-02-sinkholes-0301-horizontal-gallery.jpg

35 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Mrs H. is currently working on a case involving Bulgarians, their 'employers' the council, housing and foreign landlords. 

I'm amazed she hasn't had an aneurysm dealing with it. Every path she has gone down involving them and their associates on every level has ended in dodgyness or some kind of scam. There is zero co-operation, zero truthfulness and a vague sort of contempt for the attempted instigation of any rules.

She's of the opinion that most of the laws and systems that we have worked very hard as a country to put in place for our own wellbeing, for a significant number, are considered 'advisory' at best and utterly irrelevant at worst. Problem is, how long does it take to sort this shit out when nobody even gives you their real name as a matter of course?

She hates going there now as every rabbit hole she delves into ends up looking like this:

130301151745-02-sinkholes-0301-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Ridiculous! If we are going easy on rules and laws it should be our own people who are given an easy ride. I want a crackdown on crime in my country generally, and deportations. No more pandering to minorities. Increased sentencing for all crimes against the person, and treachery in official roles. Heavy sentences for fucking with the country and people of the country. We need less people, working smarter and harder, bump or pay off the national debt, and fix ourselves and the world.

10 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Ridiculous! If we are going easy on rules and laws it should be our own people who are given an easy ride. I want a crackdown on crime in my country generally, and deportations. No more pandering to minorities. Increased sentencing for all crimes against the person, and treachery in official roles. Heavy sentences for fucking with the country and people of the country. We need less people, working smarter and harder, bump or pay off the national debt, and fix ourselves and the world.

The establishment is too busy rationing salbutamol to worry about trifling details of widespread corruption and crime