• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Fucking Tories thread

16 minutes ago, Panther said:

I couldn't care less about this cunt

He became an opponent of Libyan leader Col Muammar Gaddafi and commanded the now defunct Libyan Islamic Fighting Group which staged a low-level insurgency war and attempted to assassinate Col Gaddafi three times.

I preferred your original comment, succinct and catch all.

The elaboration was largely unnecessary and in some ways dilutes what was likeable about the post. (For the record it was to the effect of I couldn’t care less)

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Strange we've had no apology from Labour, whod have signed this off.

Jack straw slimed his way onto the airwaves yesterday to say, "I can't really remember this case"

28 minutes ago, Panther said:

I couldn't care less about this cunt

He became an opponent of Libyan leader Col Muammar Gaddafi and commanded the now defunct Libyan Islamic Fighting Group which staged a low-level insurgency war and attempted to assassinate Col Gaddafi three times.

Give me some taxpayer money or I spill the beans.

1 hour ago, snagger said:

in 2004, thread title change needed :)

I was being all Corbinesque.

And the Cons have doubled nationa ldebt.

We'll reduce it by spending more than Brown.

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I was being all Corbinesque.

And the Cons have doubled nationa ldebt.

We'll reduce it by spending more than Brown.

Tories can't compete, it took them years to double the debt, and they are getting worse at it, Brown did it in 12 months and had only just got in to his stride when he quit.

Edited by snagger

The way current labour/momentumists dismiss many previous Labour mistakes as being the fault of "new labour" and not the current party really pisses me off. They then have the gall to slag off every past Tory mistake.

3 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

So the intelligence agencies are cunts?

And the UK follows the Americans no matter what?

Who knew? 

9_9

What did they do wrong exactly? Tipped off the US about an actual Jihadi terrorist. Tried to flip the Libyan government to come onboard in the fight against Jihadi terrorists.

Seems like they were doing exactly what they were supposed to do. Obviously Treason May will have a different perspective. 

1 hour ago, Hail the Tripod said:

What did they do wrong exactly? Tipped off the US about an actual Jihadi terrorist. Tried to flip the Libyan government to come onboard in the fight against Jihadi terrorists.

Seems like they were doing exactly what they were supposed to do. Obviously Treason May will have a different perspective. 

Oh, was he already a jihadi terrorist at that time? Slack reading on my part if so. No wonder May is so keen on him.