• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

sarahbell

Have you ever...

17 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

I googled "transmasculine" as it's not one I've come across yet. This came up:

Brothers4Guys.jpg

They are apparently all women.

Be careful out there... ¬¬

Something I find vaguely interesting is the shape/attitude/etc that gender changers think they want to be.  

• Women->men go for this masculine-stereotype, but with obvious feminine traits.
  • Similarly men->women have this storybook femininity, but with obvious male traits.

I don't really envy any of them; they're living out a fantasy that can seldom* actually work.

[* probably never, but I wouldn't want to rule it out completely]

34 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

I googled "transmasculine" as it's not one I've come across yet. This came up:

Brothers4Guys.jpg

They are apparently all women.

Be careful out there... ¬¬

Christ.

Its like the local authorties gay outreach outworkers are all in bed.

They all look like fat 13yo boys.

Just now, spygirl said:

Christ.

Its like the local authorties gay outreach outworkers are all in bed.

They all look like fat 13yo boys.

Is there any research going on to explain why so many gender related issues at the moment? If some people are being poisoned slowly by our environment someone needs to work it out ... 

Im starting to think a lot of these people are just kids playing 'dress up' that either haven't or don't want to grow up yet.

Also, like kids, they have mini-tantrums when nobody takes them seriously if they put a dress and Mummy's pearls on before demanding to be now known as Barney the Dinosaur.

24 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Im starting to think a lot of these people are just kids playing 'dress up' that either haven't or don't want to grow up yet.

Also, like kids, they have mini-tantrums when nobody takes them seriously if they put a dress and Mummy's pearls on before demanding to be now known as Barney the Dinosaur.

32153735_1757113334326634_71674069865170

Someone artistic could have some fun.

4 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Is there any research going on to explain why so many gender related issues at the moment? If some people are being poisoned slowly by our environment someone needs to work it out ... 

Would a feminised population be easier to control? Females are naturally more loyal to strong male leaders than males.  

41 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Environmental ostreogen levels are very high now due to overuse of plastics and pesticides etc.

http://www.121-fitnessandhealth.co.uk/environmental-oestrogens/

Another reason to grow your own!

15 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Hope the Russians don't invade...we've got no fecken chance.

It's alright,  with fight them off with our guns knives crossbows air rifles  pink strap-on rabbits  

Reminds me of this one I saw at Manchester Uni last summer..  

IMG_5233_LI.jpg

Nothing wrong with it in/of itself..    just a WTF moment,  and "is this really the type of cutting edge research our leading institutions are working on these days ?"

3 hours ago, Libspero said:

Reminds me of this one I saw at Manchester Uni last summer..  

IMG_5233_LI.jpg

Nothing wrong with it in/of itself..    just a WTF moment,  and "is this really the type of cutting edge research our leading institutions are working on these days ?"

"Do you hear voices that other people can't hear?"

"Are you holding a phone to your ear?"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dgul
      If you need an campaigner/activist for a few days you could try Munroe Bergdorf.
      She's got lots of experience of being an activist for a few days.  Her specific speciality is in coming up with something that'll make her go away after a short period of time.  It doesn't matter what your cause, or how inclusive, right-on or tolerant your supporters -- she'll work something out.  And don't worry about the messy details getting out -- no matter how she eventually goes, she'll shout so loudly about it all being due to transphobia that no-one will dare look any closer.
      [https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48572955 -- Transgender activist Munroe Bergdorf says she is "unbelievably sad" that the NSPCC has cut ties with her, days after she revealed she was Childline's "first LGBT+ campaigner".]
    • By swiss_democracy_for_all
      So what is gained by being a member of a minority? Who decides what constitutes a protected minority? Is there a list somewhere? Can anyone join a minority? Which is the most advantageous minority to join?
      This is how I see it :- 
      To be gained :-
      Kid gloves treatment by the media, police and courts to the point of almost, but not quite, being above the law.
      Occasional advantages in obtaining employment for large organisations with HR teams looking to give themselves SJW points. For small organisations you may be at a disadvantage.
      Preferential treatment by the social housing and benefits systems.

Who decides what is a protected minority?  Is there a list?
      No idea - the SJW Twitterati? How did pikeys get the status FFS?

Can anyone join a minority?
      In some cases it seems so, others not. If I buy a caravan and have no permanent home, do I have pikey status? If I declare myself a woman on Thursdays like the politician who did so, it seems I don't have trans status.  

Which is the most advantageous minority to join? 
      Well here it gets really tricky. If I become a born-again Christian, get shiny eyes  and wear crucifixes in the workplace(or even just the crucifix), apparently I am not in a minority but am oppressing others and making them uncomfortable. But if I wear a hijab, I am in a minority with all the advantages. Even if I live in an area where most women wear a hijab, and am a member of probably the most actively practiced religion in the UK.

So does anyone have any references to the parts of UK law that cover these issues? Can anyone explain it without being too tinfoil hatted? 
    • By Frank Hovis
      Seems the "let's all love everybody" infantile level of ideology can't cope with competing claims of rights.  Fisticuffs next year maybe?

Members of lesbian and feminist group Get The L Out demanded to march behind the rainbow flag, which marks the start of the event, organisers said.
      The group believes lesbian rights are attacked by the trans movement.
      Pride said their behaviour on Saturday was "shocking and disgusting".

Patricia Curtis, of TransPALS said: "It's disappointing that anti-trans activists decided to hijack the front of a parade, an insult to all the hardworking staff in the NHS whose place they stole.
      "But their vile stunt failed. London is a place that doesn't tolerate hate."
      A "Get The L Out" spokesman said the group encourages lesbians everywhere to leave the LGBT movement and form their own independent movement.
      "We oppose the transition of young lesbians on the basis that their appearances or behaviour does not conform to socially accepted images of women.
      "The trans movement is a conservative movement which reinforces sexist sex stereotypes."
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44757403

So student union groups are already excluding gay men as being too "privileged"; now you're going to have lesbians excluded for being "transphobic".
      There has long been this patronising attitude from the establishment of waving a flag for any right-on cause but the trans movement is shattering this pretty yet naive rainbow flag into a shower of multicoloured splinters.
      Love the pacifying and inclusive language from the spokesperson.

And because somebody always posts the same picture on these type of threads I will get it out if the way on the OP: