• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Beaten ...... like a drum

I like Phil though. He played the drums on one of my favourite albums of all time. :)
 A lot of people people give him a lot of stick (drum stick?), I don't know why.

3 minutes ago, This Time said:

Jeez - she's only 45, I assumed she was closer to 60 with a face that plastic.

Good heavens! She looks really pretty in the first photo. Didn't need it.

1 minute ago, Battenberg said:

And yet he, on the other hand, has aged so well:/

He's 67; he looks reasonable for his age.

Nobody is having a go at his wife for getting older; just for making herself look ridiculous with plastic surgery.

11 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Didn’t his wife from back when he was famous take him to the cleaners in a divorce? So is this the same woman?

Disappointed as from the thread title I was expecting some connection to

https://youtu.be/iFHR_L6u6Qk

Yes. But he deserved it. And she was lovely. (The first wife I mean)

His head was turned by a much younger model.

30 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Nah.

It was

Give a big hand for Jeremy Beadel.

Jeremy James Anthony Gibson Beadle.

One of the UKs experts on murderers. Used to love his Sunday night murder quiz on LBC.

3 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Nobody is having a go at his wife for getting older; just for making herself look ridiculous with plastic surgery.

My Dad looked better than that two weeks before death from cancer!

He looks like a 75-80 yo IMO. 

And what on earth happened to her if she’s 45?  A healthy person would only start “needing” touching up a bit at that age, if they are going to go the route of surgery.  Compare with 52yo Liz Hurley (also plastified I’m sure but surgeon in different league)

Not a fan of the music, but it is rather upsetting to see him like that. Even without the walking stick in the picture, he looks in bad condition and barely mobile, just something about the way his legs are positioned. There should be a word that means "uncomfortable shock from seeing a photo of someone that you haven't seen for a long time and has aged quite a lot".

9 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

It is remarkable how these women and some men can’t see the changes this stuff is making and continue doing more and more procedures. I think the term they use is pillow face when it starts to look like that.

4 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Not a fan of the music, but it is rather upsetting to see him like that. Even without the walking stick in the picture, he looks in bad condition and barely mobile, just something about the way his legs are positioned. There should be a word that means "uncomfortable shock from seeing a photo of someone that you haven't seen for a long time and has aged quite a lot".

I'm sure the Germans have a word we can adopt.

I don't think he looks bad for 67. Just the glasses, frumpy clothes, cap and stick make him look worse. 

As for her. 45. Holy shit.