• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Dave Bloke

Police threaten to arrest people who mock them

Many commenters were quick to poke fun at the Wakefield officers, with one writing: ‘Hope you manage to nail Pablo Escobar this afternoon.’

-------------------- end quote here ------------------------

Brilliant!

Edited by DTMark

10 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

Bugger, we are going to be in trouble over that thread with the tiny plastic tools and gardening implements that plod found.

I think some irresponsible bastard photoshopped them into the tweet....   :Beer:

3 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

I think some irresponsible bastard photoshopped them into the tweet....   :Beer:

Yes but it's still mocking - punishable by death now I think.

4 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

Yes but it's still mocking - punishable by death now I think.

I choose death by inflatable hammer!

Tooled_Up.thumb.jpg.0e20cc09d7e1b11e4b43b24fbba13e1f.jpg

Edited by XswampyX

2 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

I like it when they pull this sort of shit on Twitter, because usually a bunch of Americans will turn up and mock them relentlessly.

Not much they can do about that.

xD

Canadians too! 

I don't think it's so much they're mocking the police it's Britain and what it's become along with those running things.  The police are only a tiny part of that.

Edited by twocents