• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

Am I a bad person?

Recommended Posts

I was on the train yesterday and this guy sits opposite me. Every minute he snorted snot back up his nose. It was absolutedly disgusting.

At the end of he journey he gets up but forgets to pick his train pass off the table. I never told him and he walked out the train. 

Am I bad person? I can't help thinking that someone that doesn't show respect for other people can't really expect much consideration in return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd have told him.

For whatever reason I have never been able to properly blow my nose* and whilst I try not to be too obvious about it I will have to sniff until I can get to a sink and wash my nose out with warm water.

 

* Maybe I can claim some benefit or tax break for this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Great Guy said:

I was on the train yesterday and this guy sits opposite me. Every minute he snorted snot back up his nose. It was absolutedly disgusting.

At the end of he journey he gets up but forgets to pick his train pass off the table. I never told him and he walked out the train. 

Am I bad person? I can't help thinking that someone that doesn't show respect for other people can't really expect much consideration in return.

You should have picked up the pass and dropped it in the nearest rubbish bin to make sure he had no chance of getting it back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

As egregious things that other people can do on trains go, it's not the worst but it is being an inconsiderate arse so an element of karma should be forthcoming.

The last time I was on the train in an almost empty carriage some fat bastard came in with loud headphones and a Burger King. He proceeded to plonk his fat arse on a chair opposite me, put his feet up on the seat and began to messily munch his way through his stinking grease feast.

I packed my stuff, stood up, caught his glance and mouthed the word 'Tosser' before finding another carriage that was pleasantly cunt-free.

I hate travelling with the general public. The amount of people who lack in just the most basic of common courtesy is depressing and infuriating in equal measure.

And it's only going to get worse. See reports of littering in parks from last weekend. Imported a shed load of mannerless cunts to join in with the indigenous mannerless cunts.

Wonderful.

2 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

You should have picked up the pass and dropped it in the nearest rubbish bin to make sure he had no chance of getting it back.

Or blown your nose on it before running after him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noisy headphones, sniffers and phones that have bleepy keyboards drive me nuts. I used to get the train and would sometimes move 2 or 3 times on an hour journey.

I used to be able to tell who would be a sniffer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NewryH said:

Noisy headphones, sniffers and phones that have bleepy keyboards drive me nuts. I used to get the train and would sometimes move 2 or 3 times on an hour journey.

I used to be able to tell who would be a sniffer.

It amazes me how people still treat a laptop keyboard like a typewriter  i.e. thinking that they need to impact the keys loudly rather than merely pressing them. And yes haptic clicks on phones drive me nuts as well as people who have audio alerts on whether on laptop or phone, I don't need to know every time you get a fucking email or sms.

I think its some kind of way that people subconsciously signal how important they think they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Great Guy said:

I was on the train yesterday and this guy sits opposite me. Every minute he snorted snot back up his nose. It was absolutedly disgusting.

At the end of he journey he gets up but forgets to pick his train pass off the table. I never told him and he walked out the train. 

Am I bad person? I can't help thinking that someone that doesn't show respect for other people can't really expect much consideration in return.

you should have punched him unconscious, wiped your now snotty hand on his shirt front, then stuffed the train pass in his pocket. Thereby giving him what he deserved and doing him a favour at the same time. 

Disclosure: I loathe sniffers to the point of psychosis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many times whenever I walk past another bloke (usually an alpha male) I get either a loud sniff or a cough. Seems like they want my attention but unless they have something nice or interesting to say to me then I won't give 'em time of the day. I look straight ahead and carry on. I'm very much a Beta male but I try not to let anyone intimidate me.

A week ago some short arse chav wearing shorts and shades and a brood of kids and teens with him walking the other way. It was about 5.25pm in the evening and I was walking home from work onto the estate where I live while he and his collective walked the other way. Kids were absolutely fine. I caught eye contact with him for a split second but he didn't look happy about something. I pricked up my ears as I went past him, looking straight ahead and he was mouthing an "Fffffffff...." sound. I seriously don't know what his problem was: didn't seem like he had to work that day - unlike myself. Miserable twat. Some people don't realise how lucky they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I'd have told him.

For whatever reason I have never been able to properly blow my nose* and whilst I try not to be too obvious about it I will have to sniff until I can get to a sink and wash my nose out with warm water.

 

* Maybe I can claim some benefit or tax break for this?

Same here, rather than helping blowing my nose only makes it worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.