• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
the gardener

Why were they even here?

7 minutes ago, Kilham said:

We should stop abusing our privilege as a rich (haha) country, outbidding hospitals in poorer countries and stealing their trained workers. Said no SJW ever.

Edit - Typo

Alternatively we can send our students over to Kenya to receive the training. We don't have to pay for schooling four kids, plus housing them etc, Kenya gets some useful income from training the nurses and the student gets a 3-4 year holiday in a warm and sunny part of the world. Half of them might not even come back so we might need to send some extra.

Its a win-win situation all round.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Fischer
      Surprised no thread on this (can't see one).
      WARNING. Webpage below contains picture of Diane Abott.
      https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44995171
      Who's going to decide what a troll is.
      Very dangerous.
      People who have not been convicted of any offence could be barred from office (eg Watson, Arkaad)
    • By Melchett
      Another thread crosser. I honestly couldn’t decide which of the obvious threads to stick it in - maybe people with more time on their hands can cross post? 
      Anyway, if you care about your health and make sure you aren’t a bloated sack of lard you are apparently benefiting from thin privilege.
      The self delusion levels here are enormous. Let’s flip it. So, do people going into most places to eat (where you are never really sure if you are getting healthy food even if it looks like it might be) benefitting from fat privilege? 
      The gulf between reality and what these morons want to be reality is getting so great you’d need a vessel capable of faster than light travel to cross it.
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/d5f083b6-d043-471a-94d0-9c3c5af97689
    • By Frank Hovis
      Ever since the Irish Republic result the So-Called BBC has been leading with, effectively, Northern Ireland next.
      It isn't reporting the news it is cheerleading it and getting in some sideswipes at Treason May and her alliance with the DUP being the only thing that is stopping this "clearly inevitable" change.
      As it happens I'm in favour of the reform but as I don't live in NI then it has nothing to do with me; shame that the England-based BBC can't take the same view but want to make the news.
      You would have thought they'd have learned their lesson on making the news stories with their Cliff Richard debacle.
      (I know this could have gone under the So-Called BBC arseholes thread but as we don't have anything on the abortion vote I thought that justified a new one)