• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
gibbon

Just grassed up a bed in shed behind mine

Just now, gibbon said:

Month or so a go was a lot of work going on behind mine, back of a large shop. At the same time there was a lot of work being done on the garage of an adjacent house. Then a proper front door appears on the garage, and the back of the shop decking appears. Very strange. 

A week or so ago lots of foreign men have appeared and music is constantly blaring at the back of the shop. Still couldn't figure out how there was people living there as there's no access from the shop front once the shop is closed. This is all completely hidden as well, only place you can see it from is our building. Few days ago get a foreign bloke knocking on my door saying he's locked out and wants to jump down to the back of the shop from my window. Naturally I tell him to fuck off. Anyway I then realised the house owner and the shop owner have got together to create access to the back of the shop and ram a load of foreigners in there. Looked up online and no planning application, seeing as there was no doubt lots of walls knocked down between buildings and a flat created I would of assume something was needed. Naughty naughty. Submitted a complaint to the council planning department for unlawful dwelling.

Anyway...what's the bet the council does fuck all?

I'd go for a double and bet that the council does nothing and your house is set on fire.

Just now, dgul said:

I'd go for a double and bet that the council does nothing and your house is set on fire.

Not my house and the chance of me still being here in 6 months is slim.

5 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Month or so a go was a lot of work going on behind mine, back of a large shop. At the same time there was a lot of work being done on the garage of an adjacent house. Then a proper front door appears on the garage, and the back of the shop decking appears. Very strange. 

A week or so ago lots of foreign men have appeared and music is constantly blaring at the back of the shop. Still couldn't figure out how there was people living there as there's no access from the shop front once the shop is closed. This is all completely hidden as well, only place you can see it from is our building. Few days ago get a foreign bloke knocking on my door saying he's locked out and wants to jump down to the back of the shop from my window. Naturally I tell him to fuck off. Anyway I then realised the house owner and the shop owner have got together to create access to the back of the shop and ram a load of foreigners in there. Looked up online and no planning application, seeing as there was no doubt lots of walls knocked down between buildings and a flat created I would of assume something was needed. Naughty naughty. Submitted a complaint to the council planning department for unlawful dwelling.

Now now the councillor who owns either the shop or the house (or both) will be busy forging the relevant documents this weekend. Either that or large brown envelopes will start floating around the council offices. In any case from the 'can't pay' TV prog the LL will get a visit from a housing officer and 6 months later another visit and then told to do something and then 6 months later .... so your last four words is a good summary; council  does fuck all.

10 minutes ago, satch said:

.... so your last four words is a good summary; council  does fuck all.

Most likely. If they get in contact with me though I'll tell them how the new tenants are "vulnerable" migrants. Seeing as gimmigrants wellbeing is the only thing council gives a fuck about.

Edited by gibbon

Found out last week the owner who moved out of his house and created access for the retail shops bed in shed has let out the rest of his house to mental patients. As I ended up talking to their social worker. Every other day there's now 2 or 3 police cars outside dealing with the mentally unhinged who live there going fucking ballistic. They need round the clock care by health professionals not stuck in a house with others with mental issues and the occasional visiting social worker who's 18 years old.

Hey but I bet the fucking rent is great for the boomer slum landlord.

Just a reminder the tiny 2 up 2 downs on the rest of the street sell for £300k+, you can't park and the primary schools are full of Somalians.

Edited by gibbon

3 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Found out last week the owner who moved out of his house and created access for the retail shops bed in shed has let out the rest of his house to mental patients. As I ended up talking to their social worker. Every other day there's now 2 or 3 police cars outside dealing with the mentally unhinged who live there going fucking ballistic. They need round the clock care by health professionals not stuck in a house with others with mental issues and the occasional visiting social worker who's 18 years old.

Just a reminder the tiny 2 up 2 downs on the rest of the street sell for £300k+, you can't park and the primary schools are full of Somalians.

You sound so enriched, what’s the problem exactly?  o.O

On 12/05/2018 at 21:46, gibbon said:

Welcome to Britzytoptiastan.

Europes newest country, created by grafting 3rd worlders onto a 1st world benefit system.

Better off contacting hnrc than the la. Its money they are after.

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Welcome to Britzytoptiastan.

Europes newest country, created by grafting 3rd worlders onto a 1st world benefit system.

Better off contacting hnrc than the la. Its money they are after.

Is there an online form somewhere?

3 hours ago, gibbon said:

I love these anecedotals about life in 2018 Uk. Sounds like upotia for remoaner types. Though i bet they all live in the posh bit of town.

1 hour ago, Green Devil said:

I love these anecedotals about life in 2018 Uk. Sounds like upotia for remoaner types. Though i bet they all live in the posh bit of town.

That’s exactly it. Almost no remoaner has to deal with any of the downsides of the EU yet they all claim the moral high ground when faced with someone who does.

I would make a report to the police / border force and the council because there could be sex trafficked young girls being held there in human slavery, if there are lots of men coming and going they could be punters. 

No councillor wants to end up on the front page of the daily mail like those at rotherham & rochdale.

Edited by WorkingPoor

On 01/06/2018 at 00:25, Green Devil said:

Just outside a gentrified area. Full of ex-London types who thought the gentrification would spread to them and their shitty little houses would then also be worth £500k in a few years. I do get a little bit of joy knowing they are paying 4x as much as me a month on their jumbo mortgage while we all live in the same shit hole.

No no no. Council / police / HMRC won't be interested, too "over stretched" or to be exact they just don't care. @WorkingPoor there are said to be about 200 Muslim child rape gangs by some estimates that have not been caught and probably never will. No point wasting any of your time trying to do anything about it. Sad but true, best thing to do is move.

On 01/06/2018 at 04:13, WorkingPoor said:

I would make a report to the police / border force and the council because there could be sex trafficked young girls being held there in human slavery, if there are lots of men coming and going they could be punters. 

No councillor wants to end up on the front page of the daily mail like those at rotherham & rochdale.

Yes, imagine the years of press investigation and exposure into your wrongdoings.

37 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Thought I'd give an update. Few weeks after putting a complaint in the head of planning visited the premises. Sounds like they were refused entry and so they wrote to the freeholder demanding access. Few weeks after that the migrant men disappeared. I checked the other day on the council planning portal and an enforcement notice has been issued on the property. Good result then, for now at least.

I dobbed the landlord cunt into HMRC as well. Apart from a peado or murderer don't think I'd ever go to the authorities about anyone and this is the first time for me, but in my eyes slumlords are on the same level.

Out of interest does the Enforcement Notice or any publicly viewable resource have your name or address on it? Or is it truly anonymous?

39 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Thought I'd give an update. Few weeks after putting a complaint in the head of planning visited the premises. Sounds like they were refused entry and so they wrote to the freeholder demanding access. Few weeks after that the migrant men disappeared. I checked the other day on the council planning portal and an enforcement notice has been issued on the property. Good result then, for now at least.

I dobbed the landlord cunt into HMRC as well. Apart from a peado or murderer don't think I'd ever go to the authorities about anyone and this is the first time for me, but in my eyes slumlords are on the same level.

👍🏻

On 31/05/2018 at 21:03, gibbon said:

Sounds like you living the london dream!