• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Since the government have decided nobody is allowed to express any dislike for anyone, or anyone's activities of any sort....

I thought I would start a thread where you can tell us what you love, no hate here!

I'll start us off...

You're all too quick off the mark. I was going to post this :

T0XF0MI.jpg

and then look for some photos of Islam in action, some photos of banks and the So-Called BBC and other media logos. Gay parades, junkies and kebab shops, lying politicians and shit. You know, stuff I love.

Oh well, I will go that way too, my children and wife, bacon, baths, history, beer and my new barbecue. Dosbods too, obviously, but I've been a bit meh with it recently, busy busy too.

I love Britain too, and the British too, they can be nippy cunts but they're my nippy cunts, and less nippy than additional foreign ones. Love for one's own does not mean hate for others, if anything it gives you insight into their love for their own, one which they have not abandoned.

Or something, this thread has not gone the way I intended.

Just now, Libspero said:

Last night after the kids went to bed I lay outside on their bouncy castle and watched the stars for about an hour.

Sometimes the simple things are the best.

I’m jealous. I take it you live somewhere in the sticks? If you lay on your back and stare at the night sky round here all you’ll likely see are the lights of planes flying over. 🙁

1 minute ago, Melchett said:

I’m jealous. I take it you live somewhere in the sticks? If you lay on your back and stare at the night sky round here all you’ll likely see are the lights of planes flying over. 🙁

Not quite the sticks..  right on the edge of Warrington fairly close to the M56. 

I did see a plane though.  Also two satellites and an owl.  The sounds are best..  nature is so much louder than you realise. 

5 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Not quite the sticks..  right on the edge of Warrington fairly close to the M56. 

I did see a plane though.  Also two satellites and an owl.  The sounds are best..  nature is so much louder than you realise. 

We went on summer holidays to Norfolk a couple of years ago, miles from anywhere, and me and my youngest spent many an evening, long into the night,  lying on the roof watching the night sky slowly appear in all its glory. It was fabulous. 

37 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Cheese toasties

Motorbikes

Chainsaws

Wheelies

Treehouses

Newts 

I also love cheese toasties with Worcestershire sauce. I've recently discovered that you can make a decent, if incredibly gooey and messy, cheese toasty with fathead dough. Roll out some dough, put your grated cheese on one side and fold the dough over making a vague attempt to seal it then stick it in the toasty maker or George Foreman for a minute or two.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, This Time said:

I also love cheese toasties with Worcestershire sauce. I've recently discovered that you can make a decent, if incredibly gooey and messy, cheese toasty with fathead dough. Roll out some dough, put your grated cheese on one side and fold the dough over making a vague attempt to seal it then stick it in the toasty maker or George Foreman for a minute or two.

I am another cheese toastie lover, I just use normal white bread, had a look at alternatives, and I found this :

img_5937.jpg

http://chezcateylou.com/bacon-bread/

That I want to make!

Bacon Bread. 

Wow!

Edited by Carl Fimble
idiocy

2 hours ago, Libspero said:

Last night after the kids went to bed I lay outside on their bouncy castle and watched the stars for about an hour.

Sometimes the simple things are the best.

You sure you didn't do a daft Dad, fall off, bang your head and literally see Stars for an hour?

Cup of tea

Cheese and pickle roll

Bacon sarnie

Pint of ale in a old pub sat next to the fire in winter.

Simple picnic in the sticks, bit of chunky bread, cheese, cured meats.

48 minutes ago, This Time said:

I used to use a toastie maker until it turned into a biohazard. Now just do it in a frying pan which is simpler and results are better I think. Goes well with tomoto soup, canned or fresh if feeling posh.