• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Here come the hillbillies....

Dear god, could he have just not had a quiet word? 

He had a heart attack, did not seek medical attention and then went to maccy d’s. 

What are the royal family thinking?  This will finish them (hopefully) 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Tomorrow 

I think it starts at sunset. So yes, Ramadanabombathon is go! 

My mistake it's tomorrow night, phew. 

Edited by whitevanman

This is interesting, but not for the reasons many think. The Mail on Sunday broke this story -- surely this seriously damages silly "royal protocol". My understanding is that the Royals have an unwritten agreement with the press barons in this country to not report negatively on them, unless it's absolutely vital or unavoidable. In return they provide them with tidbits of information and access. Seems that Ms Markle isn't protected (yet?).

The Middletons have some dodgy characters and history, and not wanting to libel myself I shall stop there. None of this is ever mentioned in the UK media though, except for the brother in law. 

20 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

This is interesting, but not for the reasons many think. The Mail on Sunday broke this story -- surely this seriously damages silly "royal protocol". My understanding is that the Royals have an unwritten agreement with the press barons in this country to not report negatively on them, unless it's absolutely vital or unavoidable. In return they provide them with tidbits of information and access. Seems that Ms Markle isn't protected (yet?).

The Middletons have some dodgy characters and history, and not wanting to libel myself I shall stop there. None of this is ever mentioned in the UK media though, except for the brother in law. 

Or Harry.

Marrying the Mekon has pissed off lots of sloanes and, I suspect, their rich daddies. They will have to find some other  Hooray Henries for their daughters to marry now.

I have to admit to, this morning, spending half an hour reading some of the coments below theMail's main story about this. Seems that people are split between "Leave them alone!" and the idea that she is some complete narcissist who allegedly is ashamed of several of her closest family members. I have not a clue but find it a bit interesting to read the comments about all of this.

The guy does look over-weight and unhealthy to me. I am very surprised that they did not give him some kind of Royal minder. Fly him over to the UK a few weeks ago, put him up somewhere nice in one of their many properties, get fitted for a decent suit and basically micro-managed him. That they have no done this tells us what? That he was never coming? That she really did not want him at the wedding? That the Royals and all their flunkies lack basic common sense? That the Royals are too tight to do this despite all the bad PR it is now bringing up?

Very, very odd that Harry has never met her dad in person. There's some alarm bells there.

Am I the only person that finds it odd that the father has not met Harry yet? Surely as a parent in this situation you would be flown across to spend time at their home so you can be fully involved in the build up to the wedding.

3 minutes ago, Fossildog said:

Am I the only person that finds it odd that the father has not met Harry yet? Surely as a parent in this situation you would be flown across to spend time at their home so you can be fully involved in the build up to the wedding.

No, I just said it above xD

3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Or Harry.

Marrying the Mekon has pissed off lots of sloanes and, I suspect, their rich daddies. They will have to find some other  Hooray Henries for their daughters to marry now.

Maybe. My two cents, going a step further, I suspect the Royals have seen how unpopular Markle is and hatched a plan with one of their media buddies (MoS) to try to make the public warm to her with some sympathy story about her deadbeat dad etc. The whole thing is a stinking pile of shit, but it normally is when it involves them lot.

2 hours ago, Fossildog said:

This is one wedding that I am enjoying immensely. Not in the way the So-Called BBC is telling me to enjoy it, more in the way that I might enjoy having a good gawp at a multiple pile-up involving all the people in the world that I do not like :)

3 hours ago, Fossildog said:

Look he's busy, right.  Those takeaways don't just eat themselves.

As with @whitevanmanI am beginning to see the first creakings of a total train wreck here.  With the last American divorcee on the make, Mrs Simpson, the media could be relied upon to keep a lot of her background and the sham that their marriage became totally under wraps.  This is going to be another Andrew & Fergie x100.

I suspect he has mental health issues like anxiety? Maybe having a panic attack at the idea of the whole media circus. Would explain why Harry has only spoken to him on the phone.  (That the dad is hiding rather than not welcome/wanted.) Also explains the mis-step with the fake pix. I feel sorry for him and for Meghan. i find herr annoying in some ways (and will probably annoy me more often after the wedding) but it must be hard for her with all this. Whatever his faults and weaknesses, he's her dad and I am sure she wanted him there with her. To share in the big day. So hope someone can persuade him to come on the last minute! 

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

Look he's busy, right.  Those takeaways don't just eat themselves.

As with @whitevanmanI am beginning to see the first creakings of a total train wreck here.  With the last American divorcee on the make, Mrs Simpson, the media could be relied upon to keep a lot of her background and the sham that their marriage became totally under wraps.  This is going to be another Andrew & Fergie x100.

What I really don’t understand is why one of the most eligible bachelors has chosen this particular woman. Fine for a raunchy affair I would think but marrying material?  Like you and whitevanman say, a train crash in the making. 

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

What I really don’t understand is why one of the most eligible bachelors has chosen this particular woman. Fine for a raunchy affair I would think but marrying material?  Like you and whitevanman say, a train crash in the making. 

The royals have been able to engage in pretty much whatever sexual bebauchery takes their fancy and at the same time maintain their respectable public face. The press aid them in exchange for access to royal stories that the royals want printed. 

The only explanation is that Harry has temporarily lost his mind.