• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry

Not all cultures are equal

Recommended Posts

Probably one of the most disturbing things I have ever read. The poor chap.

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-eyes-gouged-out-spoon-12543894

 

Quote

What should have been one of the happiest days of a love-struck man's life turned to tragedy when his father and brothers gouged his eyes out for wanting to marry a woman of his choice.

Quote

Baqi said: "My father used the back of a spoon to take out my first eye. I saw my eye dangling out of the socket.

"He then used a knife to cut the veins.

Quote

"After they finished, I pleaded to them to please kill me now but they replied they want me be an example for other boys in the village."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right.  There's clearly a problem there.

What would sound reasonable would be for any people coming from that country to ours (say) should have an extensive educational programme to ensure they understand what normal is.  

I'd ensure that it was run by a woman.  I'd also throw in a few gay people and maybe a transgender do give specialist modules on tolerance.  I'd have the one on religious inclusion perhaps given by a Jew or Sikh.   If they couldn't cope with that then they fail even before all the actual testing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, dgul said:

Right.  There's clearly a problem there.

What would sound reasonable would be for any people coming from that country to ours (say) should have an extensive educational programme to ensure they understand what normal is.  

I'd ensure that it was run by a woman.  I'd also throw in a few gay people and maybe a transgender do give specialist modules on tolerance.  I'd have the one on religious inclusion perhaps given by a Jew or Sikh.   If they couldn't cope with that then they fail even before all the actual testing.

Your general point is good.

However I don't think gouging your son/brother's eyes out is considered normal behaviour even in Shitsville Pakistan - the family have been arrested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do I have this wrong or do the accused brothers and father have different surnames?

Anyhow...shit thing to happen. I guess that there was an expensive dowry in play regarding the other potential bride.

Another fine display by the followers of 'religion of peace' 9_9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fossildog said:

Probably one of the most disturbing things I have ever read. The poor chap.

No more disturbing than some of the other atrocities coming out of that sub-(human) continent. Not just Pakistan but also india. There is so much of their behaviour that disgusts me and turns my stomach.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hopeful said:

I would have no qualms doing the same to the father and brothers. And then I'd kill them.

Yuck, I wouldn't do that to anyone. For my own sake, not theirs. 

No problem with killing them cleanly, wrapping their bodies in fresh pigskins  and putting them on display in their villages though. Pour encourager les autres...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh God. I do hope that there is a good and just God watching over all of this. That oneday those who commit such evil will have to come to terms with what they have done to others. None of us are pure or innocent. But some are just evil.

I talked with God or the Universe every day but I increasingly fear that the Universe is indifferent and that there is no one out there listening.

That poor man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Yuck, I wouldn't do that to anyone. For my own sake, not theirs. 

No problem with killing them cleanly, wrapping their bodies in fresh pigskins  and putting them on display in their villages though. Pour encourager les autres...

 

I wouldn't do it to animals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Hopeful said:

I would have no qualms doing the same to the father and brothers. And then I'd kill them.

Dude don't kill them, gouge their eyes out then chop their hand n feet off but let them live

 

Then get the lass and the gay dudes to re-educate them

Edited by Talking Monkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.