• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

Royal Wedding or Cup Final.

Just now, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

I'll be watching this forum instead. (Well doing other worthwhile things too)

Shall we play the game of 'Which event will have an "incident"?'

Or, where will the incident be while all the coppers are busy looking after 1 ginger bloke and his foreign bint ?

Neither for me too.  I was planning to get out on my motorbike hoping the roads would be quiet but looks like I'm going to be working now.

3 minutes ago, ILikeCake said:

Neither for me too.  I was planning to get out on my motorbike hoping the roads would be quiet but looks like I'm going to be working now.

Or that the roads are going to be unusually jam-packed with your fellow citizens subjects all seeking to do something similar?

6 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Football tournament with one son in the morning, swimming gala with other son in the evening. Try to fit lunch in between.

There have been loads of bloody kids birthdays and synchro swimming competitions these last few weekends, and the one day where I wouldn't have minded - nothing!

Just now, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Ironically, Im going to a wedding xD

I think I might be too this weekend.

Wife's workmates. TBH, not one single fuck could be given by me about either wedding. I'd rather be up in my bathroom applying a good slathering of preparation H but she got all sullen and silent the other week when I suggested I might go on a bike ride instead.

5 minutes ago, Melchett said:

I think I might be too this weekend.

Wife's workmates. TBH, not one single fuck could be given by me about either wedding. I'd rather be up in my bathroom applying a good slathering of preparation H but she got all sullen and silent the other week when I suggested I might go on a bike ride instead.

:)

I fear that there will be a major terror attack at the wedding. Plod, seeing a bunch of 'Asians' in bizarre clothing getting out of a battered old Transist, momentarilly hesitate thinking that more of the bride's family have just turned up.

If you are in that part of the country on Saturday for the wedding keep well clear of any 'Asians' wearing yellow Rupert Bear chequered, or should that be checked, golfing trousers.

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I fear that there will be a major terror attack at the wedding. Plod, seeing a bunch of 'Asians' in bizarre clothing getting out of a battered old Transist, momentarilly hesitate thinking that more of the bride's family have just turned up.

If you are in that part of the country on Saturday for the wedding keep well clear of any 'Asians' wearing yellow Rupert Bear chequered, or should that be checked, golfing trousers.

How many police and plain clothes specials and SAS who wear civvies are there in the country? I reckon they'll all be on duty on Saturday.

Either that or perhaps some money will have made it's way to ISIS via some intermediaries. 

I've always thought there has to be a reason that Rome and the Vatican have never been hit, it's not as if there would be a lack of recruiting or infiltration opportunities in Italy.

11 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yeah, a royal wedding during Ramavan probably isn't the best idea. If they don't target the wedding they'll go for somewhere else while the plod are busy.

12 minutes ago, This Time said:

Yeah, a royal wedding during Ramavan probably isn't the best idea. If they don't target the wedding they'll go for somewhere else while the plod are busy.

Transpotational stuff. It is in Windsor isn't it? So lots of people travelling by tube and train.

35 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

How many police and plain clothes specials and SAS who wear civvies are there in the country? I reckon they'll all be on duty on Saturday.

Either that or perhaps some money will have made it's way to ISIS via some intermediaries. 

I've always thought there has to be a reason that Rome and the Vatican have never been hit, it's not as if there would be a lack of recruiting or infiltration opportunities in Italy.

i was offered a job for the day when princess di ,died.they can use doorstaff /security people football stewards .all are badged and dont tend to fuck about if they know what they can and cant do.it wont stop an attack but these types of people will probably run towards it which is better than away.

29 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Transpotational stuff. It is in Windsor isn't it? So lots of people travelling by tube and train.

Does Paddington still have that big ramp from the street straight onto the concourse that you could easily drive a lorry down?