• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

Royal Wedding or Cup Final.

10 hours ago, mooncat69 said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/18/europe/royal-wedding-update-intl/index.html

Meghan Markle will begin bridal procession alone, in bold feminist statement

I'm sure I saw yesterday that Charles was going to walk her down the aisle. This thing already has nearly as much plot as Charles and Diana's whole marriage and they're not even married yet!

Maybe she will walk backwards for a bit to demonstrate something or other then sideways for a few steps, then do a conga with the Spice Girls to demonstrate Gurl Powah! then sit down and smoke a roll up to highlight her concern for the homeless and then finally get on with it.

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, ccc said:

This is also uncanny. Phil the same age. 

Basically everyone thinks all us gingers look the same.

Fucking wascist cunts !!:Old:

prince-philip-prince-harry-today-161026-tease_f9d54526400eeaeb4b980614b526f222.jpg

So Phil the Greek is his dad !!

What a family.

Edited by Fischer

Her Ladyship has just commented on what a miserable looking cow Victoria Beckham as she walks to the place of marital attachment.

I replied she always has and if I was Dave I'd be having a bit of fun elsewhere....

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, eight said:

I've had to turn it off. It's insufferable. James Corden FFS. I've got the Aussie Rules on instead.

Visiting my parents who have it on the TV, I'm in the garden but I can hear it

I would have no interest in meeting any of the celebs ordinary people that I have heard announced so far.

I did see Beckham arrive as I walked past the TV to get a cup of tea. I know it's a sunny day, but I was surprised to see he was wearing short trousers.

Edited by Hopeful

21 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Her Ladyship has just commented on what a miserable looking cow Victoria Beckham as she walks to the place of marital attachment.

I replied she always has and if I was Dave I'd be having a bit of fun elsewhere....

Just saw a photo of her on the DM site and thought the same. Clearly she thinks that persona does something for her. Maybe explains the US gossip sites.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Just saw a photo of her on the DM site and thought the same. Clearly she thinks that persona does something for her. Maybe explains the US gossip sites.

Just sulking because she's just a bit-part to David who is the greater vacuous celeb

It's always David and Victoria Beckham and no doubt, she'd prefer Victoria and David Beckham

Edited by Hopeful

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Game of Thrones.

If it's the same as most of these things the truth will be so fucked up and the web of deceit so vast it would be almost impossible for the man on the street to comprehend it.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Just sulking because she's just a bit-part to David who is the greater vacuous celeb

It's always David and Victoria Beckham and no doubt, she'd prefer Victoria and David Beckham

When you land the role of celebrity I get the distinct feeling you can't just hand in your notice. She may well be in a job she hates.

2 hours ago, This Time said:

I'm sure I saw yesterday that Charles was going to walk her down the aisle. This thing already has nearly as much plot as Charles and Diana's whole marriage and they're not even married yet!

This post could well be a case of the plain sight thing. If it looks like a soap opera and smells like a soap opera.

Edited by SNACR

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, SNACR said:

When you land the role of celebrity I get the distinct feeling you can't just hand in your notice. She may well be in a job she hates.

Probably stuck with each other because they can't bear to give up the money and the invites to Royal Weddings, but she probably hates David's guts. Nice to see him chewing gum

Edited by Hopeful

Just now, Poseidon said:

Im loving this american dude.  I hope he goes on for hours.

I could well be saved by now.

I think he's misjudged the crowd he's playing to.