• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

Royal Wedding or Cup Final.

Actually watched it as my 10yo had me pinned down waxing my legs.

The Episcopalian Bishop was good value as was Meghans false smile fixed for the full 10 minutes he droned on.

Avoided the football though. I'm currently watching a village team playing cricket on the green in Cheshire. Very nice :)

16 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Actually watched it as my 10yo had me pinned down waxing my legs.

The Episcopalian Bishop was good value as was Meghans false smile fixed for the full 10 minutes he droned on.

Avoided the football though. I'm currently watching a village team playing cricket on the green in Cheshire. Very nice :)

Good call. I love village cricket.

It's one of my assimilation plans when I move. Very easy to chat to people. 'What's the score' is a very easy icebreaker.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

The odd screenshot I've seen of the day seems to show celebrity culture and the SJW ideology that they are used to trojan-horse into society.

Fuck the lot of them.

I actually feel sorry for Harry and the Royals' as I doubt they wanted all of that PC bullshit that was probably foisted upon them by the 'establishment' and perhaps also by misguided Private Secretaries trying to please TPTB to keep the Royals relevant, but the Royals are but pawns too. Harry would probably have been happy with a Register Office and getting down to more serious business, although Meghan perhaps less so.

Edited by Hopeful

1 minute ago, Hopeful said:

I actually feel sorry for Harry and the Royals' I doubt they wanted all of it either. foisted upon them by the 'establishment', they are but pawns too. harry would probably have been happy with a Register Office and getting down to more serious business, Meghan perhaps less so.

Agreed.

1-0 Chelski half time.

"Manchester United have had more possession (65%), completed more passes (286 to 154) and had more corners (4-1) than Chelsea but nothing where it matters most - no shots on target in that half."

Well I watched stuff on TV.  I wish the best as neither seems nasty. Although I am in favour of the common ownership of the means of production and the dictatorship of the prolitariat.o.O

Well, no one round my way seemed that bothered by the wedding thing. I went out for my usual bike ride for such events, and unlike previous royal things, where the roads have been empty, I was caught in a couple of traffic jams mid ceremony from weight of traffic.even when I was out in the sticks the roads were rammed with people, including more than the usual number of horsey types, who I would have thought would have been nailed on to be watching.

yet the So-Called BBC would have it that everyone was watching.

2 minutes ago, mooncat69 said:

I went into Knutsford today. At least one of the side roads was closed off for a street party.

That’s different, that an excuse to have a knees up. I passed numerous packed pub gardens. I doubt if anyone in them was watching the wedding.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, GARCH said:

How do I copy this?

Remove the double space I have inserted after https:

https:  //www.facebook.com/itsPunkee/videos/10156371915479938/

A shame Elton wasn't included though

197542361_ScreenShot2018-05-19at13_48_03.png.e90a1380012e54c96cb2c1f12e342499.png

Edited by Hopeful