• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

Who loves Foxtons?

What's happening to give that drop?  Just poor performance, the drop in London sales or Purplebricks (or whatever) competition?

9 hours ago, dgul said:

What's happening to give that drop?  Just poor performance, the drop in London sales or Purplebricks (or whatever) competition?

All the above and mostly probably what is selling - swathes of high rise off plan purchases where Foxtons are out of the loop and the sales handled by marketing companies or the developers themselves - bet most of those sales are abroad as well. Whatever they look to be doing exceptionally poorly compared to their peak and have been doing so for years so not just a recent blip and the trend seems to be continuing.

The share price ended up 3% last night.  Crazy.

Bad is good.

10 hours ago, dgul said:

Are fallen out the market

I remember when on ToS you were hoping for it to go below 100 per share... Looks like it's not coming back up for a while.

The expensive locations and flashy offices are not giving investors much confidence either I'd say.

On 21/05/2018 at 14:18, TheBlueCat said:

I'd have a street party if I was still living in the UK. There is something uniquely awful about Foxtons.

Agree, the whole edifice is greasier than a Brylcreem factory. 

That's all you want when either buying/selling a property. A fucking estate agent with added chutzpah.