• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Frank Hovis

Martika - what is this?

Recommended Posts

Now she's definitely not let herself go but she looks totally different and not in a good way.  Is it surgery or steroids or just the way her face has aged?  She doesn't look at all old (she's 49, but I could believe ten years' younger) but looks like an entirely different person.  I looked her up because I heard Toy Soldiers.

71cXWK6n6uL._SX355_.jpg

1023full-martika.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Aye, the Lina Zavarone regimen by the looks of it.

Apparently she was buried in a snooker cue case...

;)

 

XYY

 

My older borther alwys used to do a -  Ma, hes making pies for me!  routine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Now she's definitely not let herself go but she looks totally different and not in a good way.  Is it surgery or steroids or just the way her face has aged?  She doesn't look at all old (she's 49, but I could believe ten years' younger) but looks like an entirely different person.  I looked her up because I heard Toy Soldiers.

71cXWK6n6uL._SX355_.jpg

1023full-martika.jpg

It’s just her dads genes becoming more prominent as she ages - her dad is skeletor and if you think she looks bad now, in ten years time she will look like this:

C516FC94-5F8B-4D6F-801A-0F4A88500E4B.jpeg.95e20edf7bcc2c7b578629d678fbc430.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife informs me the hairstyle is not helping at all - probably dyed and far too harsh a cut and you can only really carry that sort of style when young.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, onlyme said:

My wife informs me the hairstyle is not helping at all - probably dyed and far too harsh a cut and you can only really carry that sort of style when young.

I think your wife may be onto something. She (not your wife, you didnt post pictures) otherwise looks not bad for a woman of her age. At least she isn't a Jabba.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, onlyme said:

My wife informs me the hairstyle is not helping at all - probably dyed and far too harsh a cut and you can only really carry that sort of style when young.

I thought it was a wig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Pretty is easier when you're young.  Male or female.
  • Handsome is largely age independent, and can even improve with age.  Male or female.

Martika was a pretty young thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, OurDayWillCome said:

It’s just her dads genes becoming more prominent as she ages - her dad is skeletor and if you think she looks bad now, in ten years time she will look like this:

C516FC94-5F8B-4D6F-801A-0F4A88500E4B.jpeg.95e20edf7bcc2c7b578629d678fbc430.jpeg

Scorpius is her farther...

Scorpius250

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UmBongo said:

I vaguely recall her from the early 90s. Did she have an album out called 'Martika's kitchen'? That sticks in my mind.

Sounds right.

I think I still have the 7" single of this one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

He really got the shittest outfit in the Farscape wardrobe.

I think you havent checked out his codpiece if you think that.

Apparently the show gave a massive boost to the Sydney BDSM supply industry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.