• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Cunning Plan

Name that flower

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Marigold

 

https://www.google.ch/search?q=Calendula+pot+marigold&rlz=1C1GCEA_enFR784FR784&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjduJOItI_bAhWFZ1AKHZyFA20Q_AUICigB&biw=1218&bih=884

Disclosure, I am slightly colourblind.....(so maybe the picture doesn't look exactly like the ones in the Google search in the way I think it does)

Edited by swiss_democracy_for_all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Anyone know what this is - it's been bugging me and no-one seems to know for sure

Entspannen mit der Natur by Cornelia Morgenroth | CD | second hand

I'd say it is in the daisy family

Perhaps a golden daisy ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

sunflower schweinitzs is on the smaller side and its center is quite small also its petals are bright yellow

Very similar but i think the size is likely to be wrong as it`s a sunflower from the link DT Mark 

Must admit when I googled and got that link I thought I had found it immediately.

But I didn't want to seek to presume. It was too easy.

Normally if someone were to ask me "what are these?" my response would be "flowers".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

sunflower schweinitzs is on the smaller side and its center is quite small also its petals are bright yellow

Very similar but i think the size is likely to be wrong as it`s a sunflower from the link DT Mark 

Yes - the blue one at the bottom looks like a cornflower (I think) so it won't be as big as a sunflower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DTMark said:

Must admit when I googled and got that link I thought I had found it immediately.

But I didn't want to seek to presume. It was too easy.

Normally if someone were to ask me "what are these?" my response would be "flowers".

I`m just guessing as its hard to judge the scale on the album cover  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

Yes - the blue one at the bottom looks like a cornflower (I think) so it won't be as big as a sunflower

 That would have been my guess a good search would be "meadow flowers" i would guess it`s either from the daisy or poppy family

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.