• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Cunning Plan

Name that flower

Posted (edited)

Marigold

https://www.google.ch/search?q=Calendula+pot+marigold&rlz=1C1GCEA_enFR784FR784&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjduJOItI_bAhWFZ1AKHZyFA20Q_AUICigB&biw=1218&bih=884

Disclosure, I am slightly colourblind.....(so maybe the picture doesn't look exactly like the ones in the Google search in the way I think it does)

Edited by swiss_democracy_for_all

49 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Anyone know what this is - it's been bugging me and no-one seems to know for sure

Entspannen mit der Natur by Cornelia Morgenroth | CD | second hand

I'd say it is in the daisy family

Perhaps a golden daisy ?

2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

sunflower schweinitzs is on the smaller side and its center is quite small also its petals are bright yellow

Very similar but i think the size is likely to be wrong as it`s a sunflower from the link DT Mark 

Must admit when I googled and got that link I thought I had found it immediately.

But I didn't want to seek to presume. It was too easy.

Normally if someone were to ask me "what are these?" my response would be "flowers".

4 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

sunflower schweinitzs is on the smaller side and its center is quite small also its petals are bright yellow

Very similar but i think the size is likely to be wrong as it`s a sunflower from the link DT Mark 

Yes - the blue one at the bottom looks like a cornflower (I think) so it won't be as big as a sunflower

1 minute ago, DTMark said:

Must admit when I googled and got that link I thought I had found it immediately.

But I didn't want to seek to presume. It was too easy.

Normally if someone were to ask me "what are these?" my response would be "flowers".

I`m just guessing as its hard to judge the scale on the album cover  

1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

Yes - the blue one at the bottom looks like a cornflower (I think) so it won't be as big as a sunflower

That would have been my guess a good search would be "meadow flowers" i would guess it`s either from the daisy or poppy family