• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Stunley Andwin

Merkel’s Coronation, or the german election 2017

Following the hullaballoo in France, no-one noticed the results of the local Schleswig-Holstein state election on Sunday. They showed a convincing victory for merkel’s CDU.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schleswig-Holstein_state_election,_2017

This was a significant improvement on their results from 2012, back in the good times and so should serve notice that merkel is heading for yet another big victory in September. The CDU will now rule the state, presumably in what is known as a Jamaica coalition, black, green and yellow with the Green party and the FDP.

There is also an election in North Rhine-Westphalia, what is now known as germany’s failed state and the most populous state next Sunday.

Very strange, from where I'm sitting.

Perhaps a major recession will force her out, as inviting 1m Islamic gimmegrants without asking if anyone approved certainly hasn't.

Perhaps it is time to accept defeat for us Europeans. It seems for every 1 person who do not like what is going on, 2 others approve of it.

1 hour ago, spunko2010 said:

Perhaps a major recession will force her out, as inviting 1m Islamic gimmegrants without asking if anyone approved certainly hasn't.

Perhaps it is time to accept defeat for us Europeans. It seems for every 1 person who do not like what is going on, 2 others approve of it.

It's obvious the German populace still just follow orders from their leaders. Do we still have any constraints on German military expansion? I can see a 4th Reich in 50 years, driven by Islam. We should have stopped reunification. (Jeez, these are things I never thought I'd say!).

1 minute ago, The Idiocrat said:

It's obvious the German populace still just follow orders from their leaders. Do we still have any constraints on German military expansion? I can see a 4th Reich in 50 years, driven by Islam. We should have stopped reunification. (Jeez, these are things I never thought I'd say!).

I don't think it is time to accept defeat, I'm guessing things will have to deteriorate a lot more but at some point the backlash will come.

11 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

I don't think it is time to accept defeat, I'm guessing things will have to deteriorate a lot more but at some point the backlash will come.

I hope you're right. History shows however, that when it really counts, there are few European peoples that have the courage to stand up. The one country that has done in the past (the UK), is being made into a pariah state by the Europeans and will be punished for not towing the line. I say this as someone of European, not British, descent who has lived in various parts of Europe and actually loves those countries, but not what they are becoming.

ETA: I probably haven't been fair to a few other peoples (and I mean peoples rather than countries - there is something about the national psyches that means some are brave and others are compliant/cowardly) that have stood up in the past - Poland most definitely, Russia, maybe one or two of the Scandies and Holland at a push, and perhaps Greece at an even bigger push, although they seem to have lost their balls completely now.

Edited by The Idiocrat

1 hour ago, spunko2010 said:

Yes, all very strange.

I think the German populace are to some degree brainwashed starting in school about the nazi era and how, above all else, it must not be allowed to return. Trouble is, I dont think that they are a nation of analytical thinkers, so they are not able to see that if facism returns, it might not return from the place they expect it to...

Even if Merkel doesnt get re elected, it would be Schulz (SPD) who would be just as bad, and would inevitably form a coalition with the CDU, with Merkel as vice chancellor.

The French have just given a clear signal that even after Charlie Hebdo, Bataclan and Nice in quick succession that they are happy with 'more of the same'.

2 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Yes, all very strange.

I think the German populace are to some degree brainwashed starting in school about the nazi era and how, above all else, it must not be allowed to return. Trouble is, I dont think that they are a nation of analytical thinkers, so they are not able to see that if facism returns, it might not return from the place they expect it to...

Even if Merkel doesnt get re elected, it would be Schulz (SPD) who would be just as bad, and would inevitably form a coalition with the CDU, with Merkel as vice chancellor.

The French have just given a clear signal that even after Charlie Hebdo, Bataclan and Nice in quick succession that they are happy with 'more of the same'.

The French thing is bewildering, especially as Nice and The Bataclan were absolutely horrific, and of a scale that I would have expected to really swing public opinion, and get a robust debate started of the Islamic problems in their country. Looks as if not yet, we will see more large scale atrocities in the coming months and years, maybe one of those will get us to the tipping point.

7 hours ago, The Idiocrat said:

I hope you're right. History shows however, that when it really counts, there are few European peoples that have the courage to stand up. The one country that has done in the past (the UK), is being made into a pariah state by the Europeans and will be punished for not towing the line. I say this as someone of European, not British, descent who has lived in various parts of Europe and actually loves those countries, but not what they are becoming.

ETA: I probably haven't been fair to a few other peoples (and I mean peoples rather than countries - there is something about the national psyches that means some are brave and others are compliant/cowardly) that have stood up in the past - Poland most definitely, Russia, maybe one or two of the Scandies and Holland at a push, and perhaps Greece at an even bigger push, although they seem to have lost their balls completely now.

Divide & conquer. Greece has been cast to the wolves.

20 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Divide & conquer. Greece has been cast to the wolves.

Absolutely. They've shown no mercy with Greece and they'll be doing the same to us. I've got a feeling that over the long term (20 years+) we'll see some new and indeed old alliances re-forming. So joining the UK will be Hungary, possibly Poland, one or two other EE countries, Greece once it has to finally succumb and leave the Euro, possibly our old ally Portugal, and indeed Russia in a more distant way. We've been the gel that keeps NATO together but I expect when we've left the EU will form its own significant armed forces and NATO will be no more.

Edited by The Idiocrat

9 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

Hm, Germs may think Merkels unconvincing on migrants but that ex drunk is worse.

Afd are falling to bits.

Another boost for The Wrecker of Europe. CDU have won NRW with a massive swing away from the SPD.

http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/landtagswahl_in_nordrhein-westfalen_2017/nrw-wahl-im-news-ticker-deutlich-hoehere-wahlbeteiligung-bei-landtagswahl_id_7132183.html

CDU: 34,3 %  (+8)

SPD: 30,6 % (-8,5)

FDP: 12,2 % (+3,6)

AfD: 7,7 % (+7,7>)

Grüne: 6,0 % (-5,4)

Linke: 5 % (+2,5)

The "failed state" of NRW is very much a swing state, alternating between the SPD and CDU. A good result for the AfD, they will at least be represented in the state parliament.

On 08/05/2017 at 09:42, spunko2010 said:

Hermans choce is vote for Merkel who invited loads but then stopped.

Or vote for a drunk ex sunday footballer, who would still invite more.

For all her faults, Merkel does adapt.

M<y guess the gimmigrants are going to get the full on Hartz experience - work for your benefits or fuck off.

56 minutes ago, spygirl said:

M<y guess the gimmigrants are going to get the full on Hartz experience - work for your benefits or fuck off to the UK.

corrected for you

2 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Another boost for The Wrecker of Europe. CDU have won NRW with a massive swing away from the SPD.

http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/landtagswahl_in_nordrhein-westfalen_2017/nrw-wahl-im-news-ticker-deutlich-hoehere-wahlbeteiligung-bei-landtagswahl_id_7132183.html

CDU: 34,3 %  (+8)

SPD: 30,6 % (-8,5)

FDP: 12,2 % (+3,6)

AfD: 7,7 % (+7,7>)

Grüne: 6,0 % (-5,4)

Linke: 5 % (+2,5)

The "failed state" of NRW is very much a swing state, alternating between the SPD and CDU. A good result for the AfD, they will at least be represented in the state parliament.

Cant argue about your 'Wrecker of Europe' tag, but the SPD would have been no better. It is indeed an good result for the AfD, they and the FDP, also a right of centre party have around 20% of the votes.

M<y guess the gimmigrants are going to get the full on Hartz experience - work for your benefits or fuck off.

trouble is, Spy, there have been a lot of rejected asylum applications but very very few (couple of plane loads only, and at massive cost) deportations. As wherebee wrote, fuck off to where? Not back from whence they came, Im sure.

That's almost +20% for right wing parties, and -20% for the left. (The balanceing item to make the numbers up is the Pirate Party, who were wiped out).

That's a pretty major swing, it's just ironic that it's Merkel herself benefitting from her own failures. It was a choice between, do you want more immigrants, or do you want even more immigrants.

I've just realised, we always talk about the left wanting more immigration for the votes, but the right wing wins too, because we then need more "law and order"

Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany in Munich on Sunday. “The times in which we could rely fully on others, they are somewhat over,” she said.

Merkel is yesterdays politician carrying the burden of her huge mistake of letting in hoardes of third world uneducated religiosly bigoted labourers. She can lament as much as she likes, but the West needs to move on and secure its borders against the biggest ideological threat to stability the world has probably seen.

This time thanks to air travel and easy movement the enemy is sneaking in through porous borders and has an exceptionally high attrition rate.

17 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany in Munich on Sunday. “The times in which we could rely fully on others, they are somewhat over,” she said.

Merkel is yesterdays politician carrying the burden of her huge mistake of letting in hoardes of third world uneducated religiosly bigoted labourers. She can lament as much as she likes, but the West needs to move on and secure its borders against the biggest ideological threat to stability the world has probably seen.

This time thanks to air travel and easy movement the enemy is sneaking in through porous borders and has an exceptionally high attrition rate.

And not forgetting of course MSF inter alia

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4550474/Pulling-Med-port-ship-carrying-1-500-migrants.html

Edited by Mirror Mirror

Remember that harry Enfield character - "I must apologise for the actions of my forefathers during the war......"?

That's what all these SJWs remind me of now. 

19 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

If shed stuck to Syrian families then theyd have been ok. Syrians used to be relatively secular and educated.

All they needed was to certify a team of Strians to ask questions. They could have filtered out the 95% of chancers from pakista, balkans, africa.

I find it totally unsurprising that the German election campaign has been 'largely unaffected by fake news or bots' as the desired result of TPTB is in the bag.

But then again they have always ensured their is no effective competition.

Perhaps Germany at the helm of the E.U. has just had it too good for too long for your average German to want change or even to sway a vote that has probably been skewed by migrants.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-election-fake/german-election-campaign-largely-unaffected-by-fake-news-or-bots-idUSKCN1BX258

1 minute ago, Chewing Grass said:

I find it totally unsurprising that the German election campaign has been 'largely unaffected by fake news or bots' as the desired result of TPTB is in the bag.

But then again they have always ensured their is no effective competition.

Perhaps Germany at the helm of the E.U. has just had it too good for too long for your average German to want change or even to sway a vote that has probably been skewed by migrants.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-election-fake/german-election-campaign-largely-unaffected-by-fake-news-or-bots-idUSKCN1BX258

Russians can't master German grammar. Simples.

There was an i tersting intwrview on tge radio. AFD are expected to pull in 10% of the votes.

A govbid was on saying about cutting benefits or refirming them. I think this is an indirect attemot by the centrists to deter migrants. Shame they cant just come out and say that.

German benefits are middling. Theyll give you ~700m but you have to work fir it. Theres limuted benefits if you dont work.

Quite interesting film on our B.B.C. Newsnight from Gabriel Gatehouse, his usual excellent standard, thrust was AFD (Alternative For Germany) not going to win much....but has changed Merkel's narrative to be less defensive of Nationalism ie German flags on her advertising boardings etc.

One family interviewed extremely negative about Merkel, blaming her policies for leaving her with no alternative but to vote AFD. The woman interviewed said even now in Germany there are people that keep Brown Shirts in their basement. The inference being it isn't impossible for German nationalism to rise again. Not sure why it shouldn't, Germans should be proud of their country if not their entire history, but you could say the same for everywhere. 

On 5/8/2017 at 18:38, The Idiocrat said:

Absolutely. They've shown no mercy with Greece and they'll be doing the same to us. I've got a feeling that over the long term (20 years+) we'll see some new and indeed old alliances re-forming. So joining the UK will be Hungary, possibly Poland, one or two other EE countries, Greece once it has to finally succumb and leave the Euro, possibly our old ally Portugal, and indeed Russia in a more distant way. We've been the gel that keeps NATO together but I expect when we've left the EU will form its own significant armed forces and NATO will be no more.

I said it many times on TOS Germany has been waging war in Europe for a long time now ,it`s just an economic war this time round you have to look at what banks are the major creditors to the failing EU states Spain Portugal ROI Greece Italy the bank(s) are German ,,,who`s the German John Perkins ? then look at what happened to the former head of the IMF when he started talking about Greece`s best option was to default