• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
OurDayWillCome

Spunko’s birthday!

Personalised number plate? The surest sign of indecent chavvery and inappropriate spending of wealth you don't have. it goes against the entire ethos of dosbods. I suggest a Stihl saw, with the remaining funds going towards paying a pikey to break into his shed and nick it.

4 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Personalised number plate? The surest sign of indecent chavvery and inappropriate spending of wealth you don't have. it goes against the entire ethos of dosbods. I suggest a Stihl saw, with the remaining funds going towards paying a pikey to break into his shed and nick it.

Surely the best option would be a personalised plate, but on a beaten up Honda Supercub moped.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I like your style!

Can we not get the number plate too, so that said pikey can be traced easily when he nicks Spunko’s car, full of the contents of Spunko’s shed.

Edited by OurDayWillCome

I missed this thread earlier! In a strange twist of fate my birthday is the day after DOSBODS was born (25th March) :Jumping:

Now, who wants my Mother's Maiden Name?

On 19/05/2018 at 00:14, Roger_Mellie said:

Nope, I will keep it in my bedroom!

On 19/05/2018 at 00:14, Roger_Mellie said:

I had a personalised number plate once. It just came with the car.O.o