• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

A perfect weekend for hiding bad news

As per title, an excellent time to get those reports out. The MSM is awash with some strange event happening in Windsor. 

So, I thought a thread to capture the stuff they want us to miss. 

The completion of a long-awaited watchdog report on the FBI and DOJ’s Hillary Clinton investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign has put Washington on edge, as the clock counts down to its potentially explosive release. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/17/doj-inspector-general-completes-long-awaited-review-hillary-clinton-probe.html

I'd add that they've made the assumption (for transport, other issues), that the public interest / attendance will be about the same as the last royal wedding in Windsor -- Charlie and Camilla.  So there's plenty of scope for moany pictures and articles over the coming days to keep the smokescreen working

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By OurDayWillCome
      What do the dosbods massive make of this stinking pile of shit:
      https://www.respectwords.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Reporting-on-Migration-and-Minorities..pdf
    • By One percent
      https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/life-expectancy-falls-by-a-year-in-several-regions-of-england-prwcdgzvl
      the argument was that we are all living longer so the pension age was raised.  
      Now we are living less, will they reduce the pension age?
      😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• By One percent
      Looking for some advice on how to manage the main stealer when purchasing a new(ish) car.  Back story, due to potential changes to work I will taking on a heft commute. So, I went into a main stealer yesterday, did a test drive and had an initial talk about numbers.
      They were very pleasant.  Did a PCP and a straight forward loan numbers thing.  The PCP would cost 4K in interest.  They could not compute the question I posed as to why I would chose to take out an agreement that would cost me 4K when I could either do it cheaper elsewhere (bank loan) or just pay up front cash.  
      Anyhow, I managed to convince them it would be a cash purchase and started talking discounts.  They would not play ball with me until I was prepared to 'do the deal'  Yeah right, I'm going to drop that kind of money without thinking about it.
      Anyhow, a quick trawl of the internet tells me I can go through a broker and get the cost down by at least 5K.  that's 10 minutes work!
      So, Looking for advice if I decide to change cars:
      Buy new (where from stealer or broker?) Buy nearly new (how to negotiate with people who will offer disinformation as a matter of course) Give up and retire to dosbods island