• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Two people shot in Saarbruecken, Germany, others wounded

21 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Seems that, according to the police, a 59-year-old man shot two male family members dead at a party in a house. No Starbucks. 

Please let it be Meghan’s dad <crosses fingers and closes eyes>.

30 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Ha ha! Germany gasses Jews and sells expensive shit cars, and has a very small joke book, and lost that war!

Each to their own I say.

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Ha ha! Germany gasses Jews and sells expensive shit cars, and has a very small joke book, and lost that war!

And land locked. Ha ha

Edited by Sucralose Ray Leonard
I could quickly delete this but I won't. I've had a few drinks. I don't care. I is stooopid.

4 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

And land locked. Ha ha

Edited 2 minutes ago by Sucralose Ray Leonard
I could quickly delete this but I won't. I've had a few drinks. I don't care. I is stooopid.

Upvoted for the brutally honest edit!

I know this is in the realm of pointless anecdotals but I worked for a German company for several years and they were all educated, polite, and friendly.  And as a result of this whenever England is knocked out of major football tournaments I always then switch allegiance to Germany.  For which I am usually roundly condemned!

11 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

And land locked. Ha ha

In commemoration of the honest non-deletion, I propose that all the maps on Dosbods island should have Germany marked as landlocked.

5 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I know this is in the realm of pointless anecdotals but I worked for a German company for several years and they were all educated, polite, and friendly.  And as a result of this whenever England is knocked out of major football tournaments I always then switch allegiance to Germany.  For which I am usually roundly condemned!

I admire Fritz and the gang at Footy. German efficiency. I have no loyalty to the national team of my country.

15 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

And land locked. Ha hafa

Perhaps their navy ought to work out of other parts of Germany, like Norway, and France?

17 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Me too. As in the work thing, 11 years, and the football thing.