• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Missing Woman

Recommended Posts

Fckme! Aliens!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-39842996

I get shit for comments about EEers. But all my comments are grounded in years of observation.

1) is their an Ukrainian ex floating around? He probably killed her.

2) Was she working as a prozzy? Then she was killed by a client, who must likely will be another EEer or, taking into account the location. a ROPer.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More to the point, where did they find that reporter?  Cannot make up their mind where the woman lived.  From the article:

 

Svitlana Krasnoselska, originally from Ukraine, was last seen near her home in the village of Micklefield near Leeds, at 05:00 BST on 3 April.

And then further into the article:

Ms Krasnoselska, who is married with a grown-up daughter, lived in Dunhill Rise in Halton between September and March and has also lived in York

 

All very confusing.  Maybe that is why they cannot find her, they just don't have the correct address

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, One percent said:

More to the point, where did they find that reporter?  Cannot make up their mind where the woman lived.  From the article:

Svitlana Krasnoselska, originally from Ukraine, was last seen near her home in the village of Micklefield near Leeds, at 05:00 BST on 3 April.

And then further into the article:

Ms Krasnoselska, who is married with a grown-up daughter, lived in Dunhill Rise in Halton between September and March and has also lived in York

All very confusing.  Maybe that is why they cannot find her, they just don't have the correct address

Journalists and plod used to have their literacy skills tested. Maybe not these days as that is perhaps considered too exclusive a recruitment process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, One percent said:

More to the point, where did they find that reporter?  Cannot make up their mind where the woman lived.  From the article:

 

Svitlana Krasnoselska, originally from Ukraine, was last seen near her home in the village of Micklefield near Leeds, at 05:00 BST on 3 April.

And then further into the article:

Ms Krasnoselska, who is married with a grown-up daughter, lived in Dunhill Rise in Halton between September and March and has also lived in York

 

All very confusing.  Maybe that is why they cannot find her, they just don't have the correct address

Well yes. There's a vagueness to the article.

Where did she work?

When was she last seen?

What was seen doing/going to at 5AM? Unlikely to be to for a walk at that time.

Just seems like there have been deliberate gaps left to avoid awkward questions or conclusions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, spygirl said:

Well yes. There's a vagueness to the article.

Where did she work?

When was she last seen?

What was seen doing/going to at 5AM? Unlikely to be to for a walk at that time.

Just seems like there have been deliberate gaps left to avoid awkward questions or conclusions.

agree and this seems to be endemic in a lot of articles these days.  If they don't want us to know the details which may lead us to conclusions in certain directions, why bother reporting it in the first place.

I read articles such as this and think, why bother?  I couldn't make it to the end frankly. 

One thing that did come to mind is whether this is linked to the disappearance of Claudia Lawrence, who went missing at a similar time iirc.  Coudl there be a serial killer on the loose in York?  Wiki states:

"Police authorities admitted there were similarities with the cases of Melanie Hall and Joanna Yeates, two other young, blonde British women who disappeared in 1996 and 2010 respectively, but said that they have not yet found direct evidence to link them"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, One percent said:

agree and this seems to be endemic in a lot of articles these days.  If they don't want us to know the details which may lead us to conclusions in certain directions, why bother reporting it in the first place.

I read articles such as this and think, why bother?  I couldn't make it to the end frankly. 

One thing that did come to mind is whether this is linked to the disappearance of Claudia Lawrence, who went missing at a similar time iirc.  Coudl there be a serial killer on the loose in York?  Wiki states:

"Police authorities admitted there were similarities with the cases of Melanie Hall and Joanna Yeates, two other young, blonde British women who disappeared in 1996 and 2010 respectively, but said that they have not yet found direct evidence to link them"

I honestly dont know on the Claudia Lawrence thang.

90% of people who go missing in York are drunk and fall in the Ouse.

Its a big place but, like most cities, there's always people out + about.

The thing with the Claudia case is that she seemed to lead a few extra different lives that her friends and family did not know about.

Maybe there's a skeleton chained to the wall in a York punishment dungeon. Dont know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've had several generations of journos in-breeding amongst other journos to end up with the current crop of millenial journos. It should be made illegal. We just end up with all the guff and crap we now get as a result.

There needs to be some law so that journos are not allowed to breed with other journos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

We've had several generations of journos in-breeding amongst other journos to end up with the current crop of millenial journos. It should be made illegal. We just end up with all the guff and crap we now get as a result.

There needs to be some law so that journos are not allowed to breed with other journos.

And MPs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spygirl said:

I honestly dont know on the Claudia Lawrence thang.

90% of people who go missing in York are drunk and fall in the Ouse.

Its a big place but, like most cities, there's always people out + about.

The thing with the Claudia case is that she seemed to lead a few extra different lives that her friends and family did not know about.

Maybe there's a skeleton chained to the wall in a York punishment dungeon. Dont know.

With the Claudia Lawrence thing I believe it has been established that she was having an affair with an older married man. I believe the police think he, his brother and some of his friends were responsible for her disappearance but it took a long time to identify them. By then all the physical evidence had gone, it wouldn't even be possible to gather much circumstantial evidence. None of them are going to talk so there's not much the filth can do. The best the police can hope for is one of the accomplices gets caught for another crime and rats out the others, but that's quite an ask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

With the Claudia Lawrence thing I believe it has been established that she was having an affair with an older married man. I believe the police think he, his brother and some of his friends were responsible for her disappearance but it took a long time to identify them. By then all the physical evidence had gone, it wouldn't even be possible to gather much circumstantial evidence. None of them are going to talk so there's not much the filth can do. The best the police can hope for is one of the accomplices gets caught for another crime and rats out the others, but that's quite an ask.

Not sure.

All joint enterprises have weak links. Youd have to be dealing with hardcore crims to bump off and get shot of a body.

Not many men inthe streets have the skill andstomach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Green Devil said:

Had enough and gone back to Ukraine?

Well, Ukraine's not part ofthe EU. Never will be if Russia has it way.

Why was a Ukrainian faimliy of 3 living i nthe UK? Did hey receive benefits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.