• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Mediteranean Migrant Watch

Just watched the So-Called BBC report on this seasons influx which is 50% higher than this time last year. Was amazed that Save The Children have a whole ship that had been waiting a whole week for them to appear, this they did en-masse whilst the cameras were there. I was treated to aerial drone footage of three humungous chinese dingys with outboards carrying hoards of men in their 20s from these images there was not a woman or child in sight. Que footage on the boat and it showed one or two women climbing onto the ship and one baby.

There you have it Save The Children are people smugglers waiting just far enough offshore and operating as a taxi service.

I suggest you all remember this when their business is after donations.

8 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Just watched the So-Called BBC report on this seasons influx which is 50% higher than this time last year. Was amazed that Save The Children have a whole ship that had been waiting a whole week for them to appear, this they did en-masse whilst the cameras were there. I was treated to aerial drone footage of three humungous chinese dingys with outboards carrying hoards of men in their 20s from these images there was not a woman or child in sight. Que footage on the boat and it showed one or two women climbing onto the ship and one baby.

There you have it Save The Children are people smugglers waiting just far enough offshore and operating as a taxi service.

First time I have watched the So-Called BBC news for months.

If anything, it seems to have got worse. This was such blatant cherry picking.

I don't quite understand why Save the Children are doing it this way, seems an unnecessarily complicated way of achieving what they want and puts their "children" through the risks and unpleasantness of the journey up to the Med.  Why not just charter lots of flights from Nigeria and the other source countries with free tickets?

8 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Has been my observation also. Long shot of inflatable crammed full of twenty year old male African doctors and engineers, then close up of a tearful mother and child being processed by a do-gooder.

I can just imagine the news crews scrambling over each other to get some footage as soon as the find someone who is not in the 99.9% typical demographic swarming over the med.

Anyone seen actual stats on who these "refugees" actually are, and male/female ratio

Save the Children with Beards!O.o I don't know why I said that. I'm sure in a similar situation I might take a chance of getting somewhere better, if it is?

Im not sure what the usual people yhink yhry are doing.

Western economies leave brhind 20% of the natives.

A barely literate in arabic stands no fcking chance. Neither do yheir kids.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

So its just benefits.

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

So its just benefits.

Its nuts what is happening, nothing but a taxi service to bring hoards of young illiterate men to Europe, utter madness, I keep on saying it, but fast forward 20 years Europe will be a shadow of its current self. This dross coming will breed dross

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Save the Children with Beards!O.o I don't know why I said that. I'm sure in a similar situation I might take a chance of getting somewhere better, if it is?

Not for long...

Just now, Chewing Grass said:

Only if there is enough women stupid enough to let them.

Permission isn't needed hence the 'what is rape?' ads on radio at the moment. 

Just now, Chewing Grass said:

Only if there is enough women stupid enough to let them.

Once they're here they'll call over their own drossy wimin, and our SJW types will let them because its their rights

Could be their new mission statement:

Save The Children intervene early, preferably at sea, to save children from Paedophile Priests, so they can be delivered direct to Rotherham Rape Gangs

13 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Could be their new mission statement:

Save The Children intervene early, preferably at sea, to save children from Paedophile Priests, so they can be delivered direct to Rotherham Rape Gangs

I do think STC are being a little naive if they think rescuing boats is the best way of approaching the issue of poverty in Africa. Far better to dissuade the boats from coming, meaning less children are at risk, and concentrating their resources in making Africa a better place to live. It is almost as if they have not seen that gumball video on migration.

39 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Africa could be a good place to live in.:o When it decides it wants to be British.

There's onla few bits of Africa that are unihabitable.

Most of it is pretty good.

Thats the shocker.

1 hour ago, Fossildog said:

I do think STC are being a little naive if they think rescuing boats is the best way of approaching the issue of poverty in Africa. Far better to dissuade the boats from coming, meaning less children are at risk, and concentrating their resources in making Africa a better place to live. It is almost as if they have not seen that gumball video on migration.

That gumball video on migration is  is awesome