• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Dave Bloke

La Reconquista

Recommended Posts

Macron has been on TV today making a speech talking about reconquering the housing projects. This a couple of years after Hollande claimed there were no "no go zones" in France

http://www.europe1.fr/politique/plan-banlieues-borloo-appelle-a-la-reconquete-republicaine-3659576

It seems our coloured brothers and sisters have other ideas in a show of force today in Marseilles where they fought the law, and won!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, davidg said:

Macron has been on TV today making a speech talking about reconquering the housing projects. This a couple of years after Hollande claimed there were no "no go zones" in France

http://www.europe1.fr/politique/plan-banlieues-borloo-appelle-a-la-reconquete-republicaine-3659576

It seems our coloured brothers and sisters have other ideas in a show of force today in Marseilles where they fought the law, and won!

 

 

 

That reverse hand brake turn was well rad dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, davidg said:

Macron has been on TV today making a speech talking about reconquering the housing projects. This a couple of years after Hollande claimed there were no "no go zones" in France

http://www.europe1.fr/politique/plan-banlieues-borloo-appelle-a-la-reconquete-republicaine-3659576

It seems our coloured brothers and sisters have other ideas in a show of force today in Marseilles where they fought the law, and won!

 

 

 

Are the people toting guns the police?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Couldn't understand what was going on there. The cops had stopped that black car then it drove off with the cops and them shooting at each other followed by the crims stopping, posturing and shooting around the place without actually doing anything much?

I think that is the plot of Die Hard 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the Telegraph- this is what was going on in the videos:

In a much-awaited speech on the “banlieues”, Mr Macron expressed “deep concern” about events in Marseille, where masked men in black armed with assault rifles were filmed opening fire on Monday.

French President Emmanuel Macron details measures for the country's most deprived areas, at the Elysee Palace in Paris
President Emmanuel Macron of France pledged to unveil a battle plan against drug dealing in July as part of a wider plan to help struggling suburbs  CREDIT: REUTERS

After pulling up in three vehicles near a cultural centre in the Busserine district, they started shooting into the air, pointed their guns at locals and took one man hostage before engaging in a gun battle with police.

Busserine is in Marseille's notorious drug and violence-plagued 14th district where six people have been shot dead in drug turf wars this year.

 

"According to a witness, one person was kidnapped and put in a car by people who fired in the air several times," Marseille prosecutor Xavier Tarabeux told reporters.

Amateur footage of the incident posted on social media was broadcast on major rolling news networks this morning. One man was reportedly injured after being hit with a rifle butt.

 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A spokesman for the police union said "my colleagues were crapping themselves, they are used to dealing with cats stuck in trees and helping old ladies across the road, this was a war zone, the "commandos" were heavily armed, AK47s and pistols, this is the job for the army, not the police, some officers are traumatized and won't be back to work for weeks, months"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Anglepoise said:

From the Telegraph- this is what was going on in the videos:

In a much-awaited speech on the “banlieues”, Mr Macron expressed “deep concern” about events in Marseille, where masked men in black armed with assault rifles were filmed opening fire on Monday.

French President Emmanuel Macron details measures for the country's most deprived areas, at the Elysee Palace in Paris
President Emmanuel Macron of France pledged to unveil a battle plan against drug dealing in July as part of a wider plan to help struggling suburbs  CREDIT: REUTERS

After pulling up in three vehicles near a cultural centre in the Busserine district, they started shooting into the air, pointed their guns at locals and took one man hostage before engaging in a gun battle with police.

Busserine is in Marseille's notorious drug and violence-plagued 14th district where six people have been shot dead in drug turf wars this year.

 

"According to a witness, one person was kidnapped and put in a car by people who fired in the air several times," Marseille prosecutor Xavier Tarabeux told reporters.

Amateur footage of the incident posted on social media was broadcast on major rolling news networks this morning. One man was reportedly injured after being hit with a rifle butt.

 
 

Doesn't sound that dangerous. I mean only 6 shot dead this year so far. We're up to 67 murders this year in London.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, the gardener said:

Doesn't sound that dangerous. I mean only 6 shot dead this year so far. We're up to 67 murders this year in London.

Pro-rata it's probably about the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, davidg said:

A spokesman for the police union said "my colleagues were crapping themselves, they are used to dealing with cats stuck in trees and helping old ladies across the road, this was a war zone, the "commandos" were heavily armed, AK47s and pistols, this is the job for the army, not the police, some officers are traumatized and won't be back to work for weeks, months"

Eh? I reckon his copper mates fancy pulling a sickie for a while.....

It's hardly new to have heavily armed gangs in Marseille, or Lyon.  They target Switzerland sometimes but that doesn't always work out well as the Swissie coppers shoot them if they can.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2011/01/05/01016-20110105ARTFIG00655-des-braqueurs-lyonnais-font-trembler-la-suisse.php

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That scene with the scooters and the cop car reminds me of the Brazilian favelas where the police aren't the law, the drug barons are.

There's a bloke in the Philippines who has a plan for this kind of thing. There would be significant, ahem, collateral damage during implementation however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.