• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

One percent

Taxes to rise to pay for the NHS

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, One percent said:

I’m sure we have a thread on this but can’t find it. 

As per

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5764763/UK-households-forced-pay-2-000-extra-tax-year-save-NHS.html

read the top rated comments. People have been red pilled it seems 

The other morning the So-Called BBC interviewed a refugee in Greece who was now looking to get to the UK where there was more financial help available because life was too hard in Greece.

At that point, I did think that life was probably harder in the UK for a UK passport holder than it is for a refugee.

Edited by Hopeful

'Ageing population, more complex illnesses and rising cost of drugs are to blame '

Tere's that rising cost of drugs again.
The biggest spend is labour - 80%,

Was on the raio. All this grwon up, reasosned talk of needing xx% more over the next xx years.

ll sounds great ... until you ask - 'Where does the money go?' No every penny, lets just account for it at 10k, 100k increments.
Total blank.
The NHS has no clue where the money goes, apart some vague claims.

The shortfall can fixed in a couple of easy steps.

- One, bill all foreign mother having kids in the NHS 50k.
- Two bring a health check system to chase untitled people using the NHS. Its chronic in London.
- Dont let OAP hang around in hospital - NHS is the worlds most expensive old folks home.
- Have a system that gets people out of beds ASAP. Most people want to go home ASAP. As it stands - and ive been though it a couple of times - its possible to get a clear answer - or someone to answer it. Theres no clinical need as soon as the bed situation becomes critical the person ahs been wipped out. Just til there's no urgent demand the staff dont do fuck all to get people out - no one signing off or taking responsibility.

Oh on radio .... old people have compelx neesd like diabetes ....

Well thats fucking easy to sought out,. Wire their fucking mouths up.

Stop treating diabetes klike a communicative disease ffs, Treat it for what it is - greedy  fat cunts.

6 minutes ago, spygirl said:

'Ageing population, more complex illnesses and rising cost of drugs are to blame '

Tere's that rising cost of drugs again.
The biggest spend is labour - 80%,

Was on the raio. All this grwon up, reasosned talk of needing xx% more over the next xx years.

ll sounds great ... until you ask - 'Where does the money go?' No every penny, lets just account for it at 10k, 100k increments.
Total blank.
The NHS has no clue where the money goes, apart some vague claims.

The shortfall can fixed in a couple of easy steps.

- One, bill all foreign mother having kids in the NHS 50k.
- Two bring a health check system to chase untitled people using the NHS. Its chronic in London.
- Dont let OAP hang around in hospital - NHS is the worlds most expensive old folks home.
- Have a system that gets people out of beds ASAP. Most people want to go home ASAP. As it stands - and ive been though it a couple of times - its possible to get a clear answer - or someone to answer it. Theres no clinical need as soon as the bed situation becomes critical the person ahs been wipped out. Just til there's no urgent demand the staff dont do fuck all to get people out - no one signing off or taking responsibility.

Oh on radio .... old people have compelx neesd like diabetes ....

Well thats fucking easy to sought out,. Wire their fucking mouths up.

Stop treating diabetes klike a communicative disease ffs, Treat it for what it is - greedy  fat cunts.

I don’t think the charging foreigners for accessing the nhs is workable. Woman turns up from somewhere, presents at hospital in labour.  What are they going to do?  I’m heartless and would say, have it in the street.  Imagine the uproar though.  So the nhs delivers the baby. They present the bill, woman walks out with baby. Never to be seen again 

so, there are two options

1. get heartless. Anyone presenting with anything, pays before treatment commences. 
  2. Charge the carrier. Whoever brought said person into the country foots the bill 

how hard is it?

1 hour ago, One percent said:

I’m sure we have a thread on this but can’t find it. 

As per

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5764763/UK-households-forced-pay-2-000-extra-tax-year-save-NHS.html

read the top rated comments. People have been red pilled it seems 

People  interact with the NHS.

Now, Im no clinician, so I cannot comment on the level of care, but when I last went into a ward an 60% was old people just stuck in a bed with nothing wrong with them (it was post surgery ward, people who had surgery were on drips, sparked out, grumpy; the OAPs were just talking to their friends and bitching about  the food).

Or the GOP .. where you are the only english speaking person in waiting room.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

I don’t think the charging foreigners for accessing the nhs is workable. Woman turns up from somewhere, presents at hospital in labour.  What are they going to do?  I’m heartless and would say, have it in the street.  Imagine the uproar though.  So the nhs delivers the baby. They present the bill, woman walks out with baby. Never to be seen again 

1. get heartless. Anyone presenting with anything, pays before treatment commences. 
  2. Charge the carrier. Whoever brought said person into the country foots the bill 

how hard is it?

Get a credit card.

Track peo;le coming coming in on planes - its only certain flights - Africa and India.

Economic migrants using the NHS is just something they like to troll the indigenous proles with. I'd suspect the main cost driver is an ageing population.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

People  interact with the NHS.

Now, Im no clinician, so I cannot comment on the level of care, but when I last went into a ward an 60% was old people just stuck in a bed with nothing wrong with them (it was post surgery ward, people who had surgery were on drips, sparked out, grumpy; the OAPs were just talking to their friends and bitching about  the food).

Or the GOP .. where you are the only english speaking person in waiting room.

I think I can see where this is heading...

privatise it (they want to anyhow) then only those with insurance get treated. It’s the only way to sort it out without starting the sjws off on a sky scream. 

1 minute ago, SNACR said:

Economic migrants using the NHS is just something they like to troll the indigenous proles with. I'd suspect the main cost driver is an ageing population.

It depends.

In the larger cities the fraud and misuse is blatant.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

I think I can see where this is heading...

privatise it (they want to anyhow) then only those with insurance get treated. It’s the only way to sort it out without starting the sjws off on a sky scream. 

How many people interact with GPs and acute hopsital a day?

These are not huge huge numbers.

Ive onyl been hositlaised  once in my life.

Chatting at work, that seems similar.

Ive been to a GP ... 10 times in my life. Most of those were simple stuff a nurse could have done - vaccs, check for broken bone.

The numbers should not be overwhelming.

They should be easy to check.

Couple of years ago there was a Nigerian woman, in Nigeria, having triplets in what was expected to be a complicated case.  Her Dr advised her not to give birth in Nigeria so she flew to the US; the US would not let her in so she flew to Britain.  No such problem there.

The NHS staff get paid anyway so they don't care.

Make net taxpayers pay more taxes to keep the farce going.

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

How many people interact with GPs and acute hopsital a day?

These are not huge huge numbers.

Ive onyl been hositlaised  once in my life.

Chatting at work, that seems similar.

Ive been to a GP ... 10 times in my life. Most of those were simple stuff a nurse could have done - vaccs, check for broken bone.

The numbers should not be overwhelming.

They should be easy to check.

Likewise. Broken bone a couple of years ago was an eye opener for a&e. The waiting room was like an airport, it was that huge. There was a ticker tape thing calling out names. Not one English name appeared while I waited. 

Gp.  If it wasn’t for the bloody asthma clinic they force me to attend, I wouldn’t have darkened their doors for years 

3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Couple of years ago there was a Nigerian woman, in Nigeria, having triplets in what was expected to be a complicated case.  Her Dr advised her not to give birth in Nigeria so she flew to the US; the US would not let her in so she flew to Britain.  No such problem there.

The NHS staff get paid anyway so they don't care.

Make net taxpayers pay more taxes to keep the farce going.

My mate used to work at a large London hospital. She reckoned that they ran a shuttle bus from the airport 

14 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Take out the migrants and the wild inefficiency and the begging bowl wouldn't be out again.

The problem is it will always need more money, it is a bottomless pit

Lets just end it apart from maybe emergency medicine, and then for UK citizens only. All others need insurance check at border 

It is not fit for purpose and there is no easy fix, like all government institutions it should be closed down.

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

Take out the migrants and the wild inefficiency and the begging bowl wouldn't be out again.

I'm really not convinced it works in any way that resembles the average person's idea of the paradigm. I think taxation has just subtly replaced interest rate rises as a means of preventing Weimar republic style inflation.

51 minutes ago, One percent said:

how hard is it?

Or as part of the entry requirement to come into the country make it a condition that people need to have medical insurance.

9 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

Or as part of the entry requirement to come into the country make it a condition that people need to have medical insurance.

Yep. That’ll work too. 

Its almost as if they are deliberately trying to bring the nhs down 

The £2,000 per household figure is very misleading as the burden won't fall evenly.

The average household paid £2,200 in national insurance last year. So they are basically suggesting doubling national insurance.

That would hurt.

The obese and immigrants. 

And obese immigrants.

When my mother goes to her GP, the one I went to when I was a child, the waiting room is filled with Romanians and a translator.

But your not allowed to question immigration, or shame the obese. And the great British pastimes are eating and drinking.

So it looks like tax is rising, eh...

I had the misfortune to need hospital assistance in Spain. Even though I presented doubled up in agony, sweaty, hardly able to speak, the first thing they did was ask to see my EU medical card! I've no doubt if I hadn't of had one they wouldn't of helped me!

Why are we incapable of doing this in the UK!

My anecdotal evidence doesn't seem to match what's being reported. Our DIL a qualified paediatric nurse, wants to return to work now her children are at school, child care arrangements are sorted for when needed. No vacancies at hospitals within a 20 mile radius. 

A neighbours daughter, qualified midwife, can only get part time hours at the major local hospital. They don't have a job card, whatever that is, for full time.

No doubt the NHS is paying market rates for agency nurses to carry out the jobs they cant find suitably qualified staff for.

1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

The obese and immigrants. 

And obese immigrants.

When my mother goes to her GP, the one I went to when I was a child, the waiting room is filled with Romanians and a translator.

But your not allowed to question immigration, or shame the obese. And the great British pastimes are eating and drinking.

So it looks like tax is rising, eh...

Maybe the obese could eat the immigrants?

35 minutes ago, Happyhaddock said:

I had the misfortune to need hospital assistance in Spain. Even though I presented doubled up in agony, sweaty, hardly able to speak, the first thing they did was ask to see my EU medical card! I've no doubt if I hadn't of had one they wouldn't of helped me!

Why are we incapable of doing this in the UK!

Same as germany.

And Netherlands.

16 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

My anecdotal evidence doesn't seem to match what's being reported. Our DIL a qualified paediatric nurse, wants to return to work now her children are at school, child care arrangements are sorted for when needed. No vacancies at hospitals within a 20 mile radius. 

A neighbours daughter, qualified midwife, can only get part time hours at the major local hospital. They don't have a job card, whatever that is, for full time.

No doubt the NHS is paying market rates for agency nurses to carry out the jobs they cant find suitably qualified staff for.

Get employment within the NHS operates as a cliquey friend-of-a-friend scam. Designed not to upset the OT and bank hours of current employers.

Im surprised the Guardian, with all tis time spent on NHS, has not investigated this.

If it's of any comfort, the cost of healthcare is rising sharply all the time in CH, which is one of the best organised countries in the world. It's WAY higher than in the UK. A typical adult pays around 450-500chf a month for health insurance. A bit more in Geneva, where there are a lot of illegal immigrants....(what a coincidence)

They've had various popular votes to change things, but the people are too timid to vote for them. (they're cautious, as I've mentioned before, and the health insurance companies are a powerful lobby who spend a lot on advertising and disinformation when anything threatens them)

Healthcare seems to be one of the subjects that makes normally rational people stupid.