• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Not sure on this one, reports are the 2 perps are "light skinned"

Not another Incel thing is it? 

Revenge for a dodgy curry?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Not sure on this one, reports are the 2 perps are "light skinned"

Not another Incel thing is it? 

Syrians are fairly light skinned; I wouldn't read anything into that description.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Not sure on this one, reports are the 2 perps are "light skinned"

Not another Incel thing is it? 

 

'Light skinned' could be used to describe people from so many parts of the world. Plenty of light skinned people are, for example, muslim. There was a children's party going on so it did cross my mind whether this is some US-style high school revenge for not being invited to the party?

But, as I said above, they are dressed like the antifa lot - black hoodies, covering their faces obviously but very typical of the antifa lot.

People have life changing injuries - evil feckers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very very quick to report as "light skinned".

Maybe it's my memory but I don't think in the numerous recent Islamic terrorist attacks we have been instantly informed "The attackers were dark skinned".

I wonder why the difference....9_9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

'Light skinned' could be used to describe people from so many parts of the world. Plenty of light skinned people are, for example, muslim. There was a children's party going on so it did cross my mind whether this is some US-style high school revenge for not being invited to the party?

But, as I said above, they are dressed like the antifa lot - black hoodies, covering their faces obviously but very typical of the antifa lot.

People have life changing injuries - evil feckers.

or anyone else aware of CCTV and wants to hide their face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ccc said:

Very very quick to report as "light skinned".

Maybe it's my memory but I don't think in the numerous recent Islamic terrorist attacks we have been instantly informed "The attackers were dark skinned".

I wonder why the difference....9_9

tumblr_onf1uq3dTj1vlcbbso1_400.png?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Nothing to see here. Part and parcel of living in a Muslim Siddy.

and to add .... this is Canada so you can't as the DM has done assume the two want to be identified as male, they may well be male but identify as female. The DM should respect Canadian law and they need to use the right nouns and pronouns so until they know how these people want to be addressed, they should be refered to as two people .... to comply with Canadian law and so not be sued by the two people.

Edited by satch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Not sure this will be a takeout of peace.  Doesn't have the hallmarks yet for me.....

Hopkins will quickly lose any credibility if she keeps that up. 

Not seeing ROP in CCTV.

Not even convinced they are male.

Tiny hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Tiny hands.

Whoa! Calm yourself there, Tiger. That is verging on a hate crime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Hopkins will quickly lose any credibility if she keeps that up. 

Not seeing ROP in CCTV.

Not even convinced they are male.

Tiny hands.

 

Sexist pig - can I say pig?

 

A man has walked into a restaurant in Oklahoma and shot at several people. He was killed by a diner who was armed. No word on the people shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.