• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Fake?

3 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Looks a bit like a comodo dragon with that tail and the size given as a 5ftlong skeleton 

Image of the carcass on the beach

I saw this story earlier, was going to suggest @The Masked Tulip go take a look but they've already taken it off the beach.

The article says the people think porpoise, but that tail is all wrong for a porpoise, surely?

1 minute ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I saw this story earlier, was going to suggest @The Masked Tulip go take a look but they've already taken it off the beach.

The article says the people think porpoise, but that tail is all wrong for a porpoise, surely?

I was planing on going down Hill End tonight for the weekend but it`s pissing down typical bank holiday  

The local rag censored my comment about the Labour Council holding a candle-lit vigil for it. I managed to make a link between SJW's virtue-signalling for sea-monsters, illegally coming to the country, that will eat them and... You can work out the rest. I thought it was rather droll but maybe it is just me.

The local uni has a big marine biology department - they have their own big boats in the local marina - and apparently are experts in this field... but either no one has bothered to ask them their opinion.... or they are hiding behind the curtains hoping that no one will ask them.

It does look like a croc or an alligator doesn't it... but it can't be. I have seen lots of carcases of dolphins, porpoise, sharks and even whales wash up and, although often mangled to look very different, you can often work out what they are. This... looks like a croc...

I do wonder if it is a spoof... There is some big Radio 1 concert in my local park for the next 4 days... feckers are going to destroy it... with Taylor Swfit, that ginger lad and others turning up... I do wonder whether the local resort owners down the Gower are worried about not many turning up this bank holiday and so have discovered an attraction on the beach?

Posted (edited)

It looks as if its lower jaw is made of non-organic material - like galvanised sheet metal or something.  Some hybrid velociraptor/robot that they're working on escaped captivity?  

Edited by twocents

Posted (edited)
On 25/05/2018 at 15:10, twocents said:

It looks as if its lower jaw is made of non-organic material - like galvanised sheet metal or something.  Some hybrid velociraptor/robot that they're working on escaped captivity?  

It seems to be wearing Beats headphones

anyway that ain't no porpoise brotha

Edited by davidg

On 25/05/2018 at 13:33, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

It's a porpoise, with an eel up it's bum.