• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
dgul

Tax breaks for migrants!

Posted (edited)

I see Scotland thinks independence would be great if only they could attract more high value migrants.  By offering tax breaks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-44237957

I think this would be great and likely to result in loads of people taking them up on the offer.  I'd certainly consider it if the breaks were good enough.

Or would they have special rules for English, Welsh and NI migrants?  

Edited by dgul

Wee Krankie angling to start up the Scottish Independence debate again. It was only last year that she lost seats because of her incessant pursuit of independence for Scotland! 

To be fair that is the basic aim of SNP but Krankie, IMO, just hasn’t realised that a lot of Scottish residents have voted snp in the past as a protest against New Labour and the Liblabcon in general NOT because they want independence.

I predict that if she pursues the independence debate she’ll lose more votes at forthcoming elections even when there isn’t really anyone else to vote for.

As for tax breaks for migrants.....a lot of higher tax payers are already not pleased about the increase in taxes. In my area many folk work over the border at Carlisle etc....I know several who are very pissed off that they pay more tax than their coworkers who reside in England. I doubt they’ll be pleased about tax breaks for migrants xD (I define a migrant as someone who comes to uk from another country as do those whom I’ve chatted to)

Krankie is doing well at digging her own grave!

I despise that "woman". I fully understand the Scottish not wanting to be ruled by the English. I don't want to be ruled by this crock of shite either.

I'd rather be governed by them than her though. 

I love Scotland. 

It's the economics of retards. Yeah, more immigrants means the economic "cake" gets bigger. However since there are more people each person gets a smaller slice of "cake".

If she really wanted to make Scots richer she'd be kicking out low paid migrants....

4 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

It's the economics of retards. Yeah, more immigrants means the economic "cake" gets bigger. However since there are more people each person gets a smaller slice of "cake".

If she really wanted to make Scots richer she'd be kicking out low paid migrants....

Krankie is like the majority of politicians.....deluded re production/economy, feathering own nest and oblivious to the plight of the masses.

Anyway migrants only generally want to inhabit the central belt of Scotland. Suits me! Can’t find the story at the moment but many Syrian? “refugees” kicked off because they were placed on a remote island area, can’t remember what one. Entitled assholes complaining. The local yokels didn’t like the situation much either!

I’d love to live on a Scottish island on the west coast...not Orkney/Shetland. That’s why I remember feeling annoyed about the migrants/refugees complaining because it was a west Coast island. All basic expenses paid for them. Fucking moaning twats.

1 hour ago, Economic Exile said:

Wee Krankie angling to start up the Scottish Independence debate again. It was only last year that she lost seats because of her incessant pursuit of independence for Scotland! 

To be fair that is the basic aim of SNP but Krankie, IMO, just hasn’t realised that a lot of Scottish residents have voted snp in the past as a protest against New Labour and the Liblabcon in general NOT because they want independence.

I predict that if she pursues the independence debate she’ll lose more votes at forthcoming elections even when there isn’t really anyone else to vote for.

As for tax breaks for migrants.....a lot of higher tax payers are already not pleased about the increase in taxes. In my area many folk work over the border at Carlisle etc....I know several who are very pissed off that they pay more tax than their coworkers who reside in England. I doubt they’ll be pleased about tax breaks for migrants xD (I define a migrant as someone who comes to uk from another country as do those whom I’ve chatted to)

Krankie is doing well at digging her own grave!

I think its sunk in that oils not coming back.