• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Canopy talk - a 1001, 1002, 1003 ways to discuss those who wish to murder their partners by sabotaging their parachute

Her subconcious mind is no doubt trying to protect her.

Interesting character - he clearly had no shortage of women not only eager to sleep with him but also to bear him children - 6 kids from 3 women plus a mistress and all the past encounters.

She accepts her husband was a serial philanderer and a skilled liar, that he had a sordid appetite for sex with swingers and prostitutes and that he had pressing debts. She knows he wanted to leave her to start a new life with his blonde mistress and that a life insurance payout would have helped fund it.

But she still cannot bring herself to believe he was willing to kill her in such a cold-hearted, premeditated way and leave their daughter, now six, and son, now three, motherless.

Last week, however, Winchester Crown Court declared it was – finding Cilliers, a 38-year-old Army sergeant, guilty of trying to kill Vicky twice in one week in April 2015. First he had attempted to rig a gas explosion at their modern, detached home in the town of Amesbury, Wiltshire, and when that failed he secretly tangled the cords of her main parachute and removed crucial components from her reserve chute ahead of a skydive.

'I still can't believe he tried to murder me': Tearful wife of Lothario army sergeant refuses to accept his conviction for cutting her parachute, says she has NO plans to divorce him and reveals she's told their kids 'he's at work'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5775265/Victim-skydive-Lothario-army-sergeant-gives-astonishing-interview.html#comments

And then we have these two.

Who walks amongst us? It is very disturbing how often psychopaths come together to murder. How they are able to seemingly identify one another.

My evil ex tortured and killed her au pair because of me: Former Boyzone star at the heart of the twisted murder case gives a chilling insight into the psychotic beauty who tried to destroy his life too

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5775313/Former-Boyzone-star-heart-twisted-murder-case-gives-chilling-insight.html

The main thing I take away from this story is that the army is full of loons.

We really need to be gutting the numbers and stripping it back to a smaller, saner force.

The main problem is that the forces are full of people who sit around and do fuck all allday.

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Who walks amongst us? It is very disturbing how often psychopaths come together to murder. How they are able to seemingly identify one another.

My evil ex tortured and killed her au pair because of me: Former Boyzone star at the heart of the twisted murder case gives a chilling insight into the psychotic beauty who tried to destroy his life too

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5775313/Former-Boyzone-star-heart-twisted-murder-case-gives-chilling-insight.html

That woman made me think of the type that some talk about on here, very attractive but absolutely nuts. 

Her subconcious mind is no doubt trying to protect her.

Interesting character - he clearly had no shortage of women not only eager to sleep with him but also to bear him children - 6 kids from 3 women plus a mistress and all the past encounters.

'I still can't believe he tried to murder me': Tearful wife of Lothario army sergeant refuses to accept his conviction for cutting her parachute, says she has NO plans to divorce him and reveals she's told their kids 'he's at work'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5775265/Victim-skydive-Lothario-army-sergeant-gives-astonishing-interview.html#comments

She was 99% likely to die from the failure, and then he'd have gotten away with it.  

Stories like this do make me wonder how many murderers there are out there...

1 minute ago, dgul said:

She was 99% likely to die from the failure, and then he'd have gotten away with it.  

Not sure if he’d have got away with it. Ok she’d have been dead but the parachutes were handed to police and all the other evidence would have emerged if the investigating officers were any good so he might still have been convicted. 

Posted (edited)

‘She asked me to meet one evening, which I thought was a date,’ recalls Mark. ‘But when I arrived there were 11 other men there xD, many of whom seemed to be under the same impression. It was a sales meeting for a pyramid scheme selling phone lines. Several guys left but I stayed because she intrigued me.

‘I ended up buying into the company. She asked me to sign up, saying it was only £225. It turned out to be £800, plus another fee, plus monthly fees. That should have been a warning to me.

Um: YES!!!!!!!

Edited by Frank Hovis
Highlighting

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

What we have here are predators and prey.

Yup.

This red pill stuff, and the awareness that it applies to both men and women, means that I read people a lot better these days.

You hear an anecdote and a bell rings "one of those" - whether BPD, narc, psycho whatever - as reading all of these examples has my radar going.  Most people thankfully are not like that, but there are enough of them.  I think the common view on here of Meghan Markle is spot on and a few years I would not have recognised the signs.

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

The main thing I take away from this story is that the army is full of loons.

We really need to be gutting the numbers and stripping it back to a smaller, saner force.

The main problem is that the forces are full of people who sit around and do fuck all allday.

The loons are the ones who do all the killing. The army needs lots of loons and a few sane people to do the paperwork and point at the enemy, etc. 

15 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

The loons are the ones who do all the killing. The army needs lots of loons and a few sane people to do the paperwork and point at the enemy, etc. 

No.

The loud loons make terrible front line soldiers these days.

2 hours ago, dgul said:

During all these spurts of Free all women prisoners crap I always think back to the unsaid facts.

Men mainly kill adults, normal partners and percievied love rivals.

Women mainly kill kids esp. Babies.

This whole men kill much more than women is total bs. You need to start looking more closely at cot and toddler deaths.

Men get a bad press as their murders are more obvious and investigated.