• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Stunley Andwin

The laughable stupidity of the idiots running Britain

1 minute ago, satch said:

My favourite was when they banned Gerry Adams from speaking so they had the video of him making his speech to camera with the sound off and someone with an identical accent saying the identical words.

It was funny at the time 

However it did massively reduce the TV time he got particularly in Northern Ireland and apparently it really annoyed him which is a win 

The unexpected consequence was that it started the careers of a few impersonators and comedians 

7 minutes ago, Malthus said:

It was funny at the time 

However it did massively reduce the TV time he got particularly in Northern Ireland and apparently it really annoyed him which is a win 

The unexpected consequence was that it started the careers of a few impersonators and comedians 

I imagine what really annoyed him was the voice they used was a quite high pitched NI accent whereas Adams has a very deep quite threatening authoritative sounding voice himself. 

I'm sure that wasn't a mistake and was done just to piss him off.

While these things are petty and silly,  the frustrating thing for me is that this is going on at a time when the EU are looking at any excuse to poke fun at the UK.  It should be a time of consolidarity.. not pissing people off and looking like a laughing stock. It’s hard to “get behind your country” when people in positions of power are dicking about rocking the boat.

Well we have a strong contender for the Derek Wyatt Shield. Yes, a trophy dedicated to the man who put the IT into ineptitude with his astounding ideas on how email should really be run.

Previous recipients include David 'LOL' Cameron for his contribution to TLAs,  Ed  'Twitter' Balls for his singular achievement of having Ed Balls Day named after him and Chuka 'Wikipedia' Umunna AKA the British Obama. 

I present to you Marsha 'GDPR' De Cordova whose contribution to showing us all how not to do data protection properly is truly breathtaking.

• cc the entire mailing list (check)
  • ask for ridiculous amounts of extra data (check)

Courtesy of that nice Mr Guido Fawkes

1 hour ago, Malthus said:

Back on topic 

I’ve always thought our new aircraft carriers are a result of a collective madness in government

Nope.

Brown. Wanting to be elected. Point aur craft carrier cum target practise, tax credits which resulted in brexit, all tge bust banks, national debt doubling, pfi, charity secyor ruined with rapey money grabbers.

Its all Brown bar Iraq, which was Blair.

1 hour ago, ccc said:

I imagine what really annoyed him was the voice they used was a quite high pitched NI accent whereas Adams has a very deep quite threatening authoritative sounding voice himself. 

I'm sure that wasn't a mistake and was done just to piss him off.

They should have used a thick, thick brummie accent.

Here is one that has popped up today, on Googles no so randomly generated news feed.

Apparently all the stabbiness in London is down to Middle Class Drug Users.

1370877844_Screenshot-2018-5-27GoogleNews.png.a53cd175713edbcdeb74d215bae0beba.png

Now I'd love to see the statistics behind that, and their definition of 'Middle Class'.

1 hour ago, Malthus said:

Back on topic 

I’ve always thought our new aircraft carriers are a result of a collective madness in government

I heard that when the Royal Navy said that they wanted steam catapults for the carriers, the Department of Defence wondered how they were intending to armour plate the trebuchets.

2 hours ago, satch said:

My favourite was when they banned Gerry Adams from speaking so they had the video of him making his speech to camera with the sound off and someone with an identical accent saying the identical words.

1 hour ago, Libspero said:

While these things are petty and silly,  the frustrating thing for me is that this is going on at a time when the EU are looking at any excuse to poke fun at the UK.  It should be a time of consolidarity.. not pissing people off and looking like a laughing stock. It’s hard to “get behind your country” when people in positions of power are dicking about rocking the boat.

Are they the people who managed to irritate Britain's greatest ally and the world's most powerful man would have been enormous help in the negotiations at a time of desperate need for the country who because of something he retweeted?

On a serious note, I am sure the country would be much better off in these negotiations with May gone and a Brexiteer in charge.

Tbh, I think the real problem is that it's very hard for people to present a view that goes against the consensus. I bet a lot of media/ politicians know that multiculturalism isn't working, however if they say that they lose their jobs. It's also hard for politicains to turn round and admit brown people haven't been good for Britain without shafting their own political parties.

Imho, the traditional political parties have had their day as they will forevermore be tainted with allowing third world dross into Europe. 

I honestly think immigration will be the main policy that the electorate will judge politicians on in the coming decades. Tbh, I'll vote for the parties that are the hardest on immigration. If that means voting for the BNP I will vote for the BNP.

9 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

The attitude to Donald Trump takes some beating. Friend and most important ally. At such a critical time. Compared to the dick-sucking for fraud Obama.

Some MPs actually believe he grabbed a pussy, is a racist and hates women. 

According to what he said himself (on that secret recording suddenly revealed ten years later just prior to the election ) he did grab a pussy. Because they "let him".

As I point out to many a person having histrionics about this - they need to look up the definition of "let".

To give permission to.

To allow.

To authorise.

He grabbed a burds pussy because she gave him permission to do it.

Creepy ? Perhaps. 

Rapey ? No. 

Although the "Hates women" thing is the most ridiculous.

He clearly fucking absolutely LOVES burds :Old:xD

OK - serious question. You all know what a 419 scam is?

[I'm a dodgy government official in a 3rd World shithole* and have $23M to share with you]

How many of you have had a 419 email originating from a 3rd world country, but claiming to be from a British politician?

I have!

First time was during the 2009 MP expenses scandal.

[Remember that one?]

And I thought to myself.

"Great! These idiots have tarnished the UK's government so much, that a chancer in a 3rd world country now thinks that a scam involving one of of our politicians moving £10M out of the country is now perfectly believable. Well thank you so very much for destroying our country's reputation in such a short time!"

So, which one of our highly principled elders and betters do you think they were trying to impersonate?

*TM Donald Trump

Good point @ccc though they shriek monster as if he actually goes round assaulting women.

The episode didn't do him any real harm, it was a private conversation scurrilously leaked to do damage. It is man talk, not particularly nice, but it is how some talk in bravura. In the context of the conversation, what he said was perfectly true and reasonable. Woman do what they have to to bag rich men.

On the Aircraft Carrier, that was Brown being the useless twunt he is. Grandstanding with £6b then of taxpayers money weeks before an election, thus dumping on the next government .

Brown was a disastrous Chancellor and an awful PM; the fact that we have May coming close to being that bad or worse says much about the plight we are in as a nation.

1 hour ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Are they the people who managed to irritate Britain's greatest ally and the world's most powerful man would have been enormous help in the negotiations at a time of desperate need for the country who because of something he retweeted?

On a serious note, I am sure the country would be much better off in these negotiations with May gone and a Brexiteer in charge.

Yep..  I'm coming around to realise I was wrong,   at this point I would be much more confident if someone like JRM was in charge.

5 hours ago, Malthus said:

Back on topic 

Hey I might have done the "toilet control system" on that!o.O