• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Quiet husband , best tits on UK telly

He cant stop looking...

I wonder which one of Corbyns wives hell take for his turn.

'He iz useless, E is a lazy good for nothing sheet. E shagged that black hippopotatmus. I should have listened to my mother'

Oh christ, how can he top that? Go on and start a fight with a disabled kid over Marx?

I was enthralled by the preceded article on fake news. I could not find this 'research' of which they spoke.  Then that stupid presentation telling kids th check whether that website was really the So-Called BBC. It could be a fake site peddling fake news.  

Seriously, the So-Called BBC hardly needs any help in that department. 

6 minutes ago, One percent said:

Who?  Me, spy or both of us?  xD

Spy. Ignoring the ketboard (which makes me ignore a lot of what she says as life's too short), that's twice now recently that he's started threads about people without explaining who that person is. 

*THE* election event - Mr + Mrs May on The One Show.

They did very well.

I await Labour's attempt, where Jezza will go on, start and argument and hit Alex Jones in the face,mainly as shes a woman.

6 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Spy. Ignoring the ketboard (which makes me ignore a lot of what she says as life's too short), that's twice now recently that he's started threads about people without explaining who that person is. 

Fair enough. I was hoping that your comment would give me an in with getting on my soap box about the fake news article. It was dire. 

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

*THE* election event - Mr + Mrs May on The One Show.

They did very well.

I await Labour's attempt, where Jezza will go on, start and argument and hit Alex Jones in the face,mainly as shes a woman.

Is Alex jones on the one show now?  Radical. 

Is it just me or is the One Show the weirdest program on the TV?

The whole construction and execution is just fucking bizarre, even more hilarious is when they get some Hollywood A-lister who just sits there looking utterly bemused and, more often than not, rather pissed off.

Bruce Willis on it was hilarious

Edited by Sgt Hartman

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Alex Jones, not Aled!.

Alex Jones is the Welsh valley on legs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4489154/Philip-appears-wife-Theresa-One-Show.html

Great comment:

'A couple who stand with each other through thick and thin. Not like Corbyn who left his first wife and child because he wanted poorer education for him.'

Mind, that poor education hasn't done him much harm.  Nicely segued into being a candidate at the ripe old age of 24ish. 

As a side, I'm completely confused by all these joneses O.o

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Is it just me or is the One Show the weirdest program on the TV?

The whole construction and execution is just fucking bizarre, even more hilarious Alison when they get some Hollywood A-lister who just sits there looking utterly bemused and, more often than not, rather pissed off.

Bruce Willis on it was hilarious

Can't bear it but a lot of production seems to be adopting the same format.  Breakfast in the morning?  Wtf. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Mind, that poor education hasn't done him much harm.  Nicely segued into being a candidate at the ripe old age of 24ish. 

As a side, I'm completely confused by all these joneses O.o

Kil Il Sung-ish.

Another member of theLabour Royal family - Kinnocks, Benn, etc.