• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Dave Bloke

Code Brown

In Ikea the other day. We were looking around the show flats they had and there was an awful wiff coming from the bathroom. Someone had done a dump in the "fake" bathroom!

What pisses me off in Ikea is the fake books fool me about every 6 months.  I see a title on a shelf and think 'hmmm, that sounds interesting' and pick it up for a skim - AND IT IS FAKE.

Idiot me.  Being reminded by a fake book of what an Idiot I am.,

26 minutes ago, horridbloke said:

The message I'm getting from this is IKEA need fake poos in their stores.

Fake poos is ruining the internet and shows why we need a mainstream media.

Posted (edited)

I was into Ikea 25 years ago but their stuff now often looks overdesigned to my eye. You know, potato peelers that look like spacecraft. I prefer simpler, utilitarian stuff from the likes of Wilko and Argos these days.

Edited by Panther

1 hour ago, wherebee said:

What pisses me off in Ikea is the fake books fool me about every 6 months.  I see a title on a shelf and think 'hmmm, that sounds interesting' and pick it up for a skim - AND IT IS FAKE.

Idiot me.  Being reminded by a fake book of what an Idiot I am.,

I read that as fake boobs, and spent a few seconds reliving my visit to IKEA yesterday, wondering why I didn't see any.

1 hour ago, davidg said:

In Ikea the other day. We were looking around the show flats they had and there was an awful wiff coming from the bathroom. Someone had done a dump in the "fake" bathroom!

I have 2 similar stories:

1.. My brother, who is a window cleaner, after a night on the real ale and tindaloo, left with no option other than to take a dump in a toilet in a show house on an estate that he was contracted to work on. Said toilet was not plumbed in.

2.. In a night club in Thailand (Bed Supper Club) where for some reason there was a prison cell installation in one of the bars. Pissed up British tourist decided to sit down and use the fake toilet in front of one and all. Much merriment as he confusedly searched for the toilet roll.

5 minutes ago, Reebo said:

I read that as fake boobs, and spent a few seconds reliving my visit to IKEA yesterday, wondering why I didn't see any.

Did you have your rats tail wrapped across your eyes?  That would explain it. :)

6 hours ago, davidg said:

Just trying to sell their stock of this. 

13 hours ago, davidg said:

I pity the poor sod who has to clean that up. >:( Would they have to call in an 'extreme/biohazardcleaner' for that? 

14 hours ago, unregistered_guest said:

It's the cardboard laptops that amuse me.

Stick an Apple logo on it, £495 to you.