• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

Ignored user posts showing in side bar

Hi Spunko

I have one* on full ignore, all boxes ticked, but if they have posted recently I still see their posts in the right hand sidebar by OT.  Is there a way to apply ignore to this?

Cheers

* Not a troll, not someone with whom I have fallen out, and clearly not anyone to whom I reply.  Just somebody I find to be relentlessly negative in the manner of Porca Misera on ToS, though he did give fair warning with his user name, and I don't wish to be repeatedly exposed to their depressed view of the world.

1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

I don't think so, it's probably another bug with the software sadly. I'll report it to them.

Thanks, obviously not vital but it surely should work like that.

On 29/05/2018 at 13:13, Frank Hovis said:

Hi Spunko

I have one* on full ignore, all boxes ticked, but if they have posted recently I still see their posts in the right hand sidebar by OT.  Is there a way to apply ignore to this?

Cheers

* Not a troll, not someone with whom I have fallen out, and clearly not anyone to whom I reply.  Just somebody I find to be relentlessly negative in the manner of Porca Misera on ToS, though he did give fair warning with his user name, and I don't wish to be repeatedly exposed to their depressed view of the world.

Fwiw I used to get it regularly in the neck from Porca, Dorkins was another of the self appointed policing unit.