• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spunko

Tommy Robinson thread

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I just want to say that TR is an awesome guy. Even better than Nigel Farage.

NF is just a Great Guy then?

Edited by snagger

So much great stuff happened in 1984:

VanHalens 1984 album

Princes Purple Rain

springsteens Born in the USA

the movies Amadeus, Karate Kid, Threads

It all makes me feel quite nostalgic

5 minutes ago, Melchett said:

VanHalens 1984 album

Princes Purple Rain

Don't forget AIDS

11 minutes ago, snagger said:

NF is just a Great Guy then?

To answer the question in the previous thread, its not the victims that are deemed less worthy, its the perpetrators are deemed to me much more worthy of public hatred, for some reason.

Posted (edited)

@Goat

Proceedings from Livestock Crown Court, His Honour Lord Justice Goat presiding:

LJG: Mr Gloommonger, you are charged with 17 counts of interference with livestock, how do you plead;

GM: not guilty your honour;

LJG: and where is your lawyer?

GM: not here your honour;

LJG: I can see that, why isn't he here?

GM: he's in Brixton your honour;

LJG: and when might he be able to grace this court of law with his presence?

GM: I'm not sure your honour, I think he still has another 7 years to go but then it's up to the parole board;

LJG: let me get this straight, you are telling me that your chosen lawyer is currently serving a long sentence in Brixton prison and won't be available to represent you for at least another 7 years;

GM: yes your honour;

LJG: and what would you have me do with this case in the meantime?

GM: I was hoping we could wait for him;

LJG: 7 years?

GM: at least your honour;

LJG: and what would you have me do with you in the meantime?

GM: I was hoping you could let me go.

LJG: ah..........

GM: please;

LJG: I think not, baliff go and find a suitable advocate for this idiot and if that's not good enough for him he can represent himself.

The only problem is he had a solicitor that was told by plod not bother coming to leeds as Tommy Robinson   had be released when realy he was in court with a court provided lawyer 
They denied him his legal right via deception

Edited by Long time lurking

15 minutes ago, Melchett said:

VanHalens 1984 album

Princes Purple Rain

1984 was one of the best years for music. Virtually every great 80s song was released in 1984.

4 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

@Goat 

LJG: Mr Gloommonger, you are charged with 17 counts of interference with livestock, how do you plead;

GM: I'm not sure your honour, I think he still has another 7 years to go but then it's up to the parole board;

LJG: let me get this straight, you are telling me that your chosen lawyer is currently serving a long sentence in Brixton prison and won't be available to represent you for at least another 7 years;

LJG: I think not, baliff go and find a suitable advocate for this idiot and if that's not good enough for him he can represent himself.

The only problem is he had a solicitor that was told by plod not bother coming to leeds as Tommy Robinson   has be released when realy he was in court with a court provided lawyer 

Really?  Is that verified?  Guess it is somewhere but I’ve missed it. A miscarriage of justice if they did 

6 minutes ago, Fossildog said:

1984 was one of the best years for music. Virtually every great 80s song was released in 1984.

Thats because George Orwell predicted it in the great book, if he had written it in the 7th Century people would be living their lives to it and calling him the prophet.

6 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Just did a lengthy reply and response to lefty gloating on the other thread which got lost in the ether! How annoying!

I've repped this post instead, because I expect the one you lost was brilliant ;)

20 minutes ago, Cosmic Apple said:

To answer the question in the previous thread, its not the victims that are deemed less worthy, its the perpetrators are deemed to me much more worthy of public hatred, for some reason.

Stories of police and councillors also having sex with some of the victims ... I think the government just want this case to go away quietly.

13 minutes ago, snagger said:

Stories of police and councillors also having sex with some of the victims ... I think the government just want this case to go away quietly.

It's our duty to make sure those that know the truth are heard.

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, One percent said:

Really?  Is that verified?  Guess it is somewhere but I’ve missed it. A miscarriage of justice if they did 

Well according to those who went to court with him yes it has been  verified whether it can be proven is a different matter 

I followed it all from the start i watched the live stream live from about five minutes in to his arrest then followed twitter Colian tweet he had been released first then he tweet hes been take to court then he tweeted he has recived 13 months then he took that post down and said there are now reporting restrictions 

There was a statement post that has been posted here giving the full details by a person that is very close to Tommy and someone that was in court 

So i wonder why they wanted a  reporting restriction 

Edited by Long time lurking

2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Well according to those who went to court with him yes it has been  verified whether it can be proven is a different matter 

I followed it all from the start i watched the live stream live from about five minutes in to his arrest then followed twitter Colian tweet he had been released first then he tweet hes been take to court then he tweeted he has recived 13 months then he took that post down and said there are now reporting restrictions 

There was a statement post that has been posted here giving the full details by a person that is very close to Tommy and someone that was in court 

So i wonder why they wanted a  reporting restriction 

Ta 

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

The only problem is he had a solicitor that was told by plod not bother coming to leeds as Tommy Robinson   had be released when realy he was in court with a court provided lawyer 

I'm sure there must be a way of doing remote advice/representation etc  - maybe video conferencing or something but due to him (the solicitor) apparently  being misled he wasn't in a position to be able to take even the first steps to setting that up.

Edited by twocents

2 minutes ago, twocents said:

I'm sure there must be a way of doing remote advice/representation etc  - maybe video conferencing or something but due to him (the solicitor) being misled he wasn't in a position to be able to take even the first steps to doing that.

I`m pretty sure they have to give you a reasonable time frame to get one in a normal case i`m sure it`s within the 24 hours they can hold you for without charging you after that they charge you and it`s recorded as a no comment interview if you refused to comment without a solicitor they will and have to by law offer you a duty solicitor but this is before they interview you  

6 minutes ago, Goat said:

Since Tommy has some time on his hands now perhaps we should have a whip-round and buy him a copy of this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/McNaes-Essential-Journalists-Mark-Hanna/dp/0198748353/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1527618386&sr=8-1&keywords=essential+law+for+journalists

image.png.334ca472078fa58632980b4068825a3d.png

\They don`t apply to him so whats the point