Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Tommy Robinson thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One thing I have always said about corrections in newspapers is they should be required to occupy the exact same space and position as the original story was given, so front page headline requires a f

the last few weeks of posts on this page is why the left are winning (or at least have been) Set the right-wingers against each other by suggesting if someone is, or is not a Jewish conspirator .

Tommy Robinson is always described as former EDL leader and yet I don't think the Guardian would ever use the term former ANC terrorist Nelson Mandela every time his name is mentioned.

Posted Images

@Goat

 

Proceedings from Livestock Crown Court, His Honour Lord Justice Goat presiding:

LJG: Mr Gloommonger, you are charged with 17 counts of interference with livestock, how do you plead;

GM: not guilty your honour;

LJG: and where is your lawyer?

GM: not here your honour;

LJG: I can see that, why isn't he here?

GM: he's in Brixton your honour;

LJG: and when might he be able to grace this court of law with his presence?

GM: I'm not sure your honour, I think he still has another 7 years to go but then it's up to the parole board;

LJG: let me get this straight, you are telling me that your chosen lawyer is currently serving a long sentence in Brixton prison and won't be available to represent you for at least another 7 years;

GM: yes your honour;

LJG: and what would you have me do with this case in the meantime?

GM: I was hoping we could wait for him;

LJG: 7 years?

GM: at least your honour;

LJG: and what would you have me do with you in the meantime?

GM: I was hoping you could let me go.

LJG: ah..........

GM: please;

LJG: I think not, baliff go and find a suitable advocate for this idiot and if that's not good enough for him he can represent himself.

The only problem is he had a solicitor that was told by plod not bother coming to leeds as Tommy Robinson   had be released when realy he was in court with a court provided lawyer 
They denied him his legal right via deception
 
 
Edited by Long time lurking
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

@Goat 

Proceedings from Livestock Crown Court, His Honour Lord Justice Goat presiding:

LJG: Mr Gloommonger, you are charged with 17 counts of interference with livestock, how do you plead;

GM: not guilty your honour;

LJG: and where is your lawyer?

GM: not here your honour;

LJG: I can see that, why isn't he here?

GM: he's in Brixton your honour;

LJG: and when might he be able to grace this court of law with his presence?

GM: I'm not sure your honour, I think he still has another 7 years to go but then it's up to the parole board;

LJG: let me get this straight, you are telling me that your chosen lawyer is currently serving a long sentence in Brixton prison and won't be available to represent you for at least another 7 years;

GM: yes your honour;

LJG: and what would you have me do with this case in the meantime?

GM: I was hoping we could wait for him;

LJG: 7 years?

GM: at least your honour;

LJG: and what would you have me do with you in the meantime?

GM: I was hoping you could let me go.

LJG: ah..........

GM: please;

LJG: I think not, baliff go and find a suitable advocate for this idiot and if that's not good enough for him he can represent himself.

Proceedings from Livestock Crown Court, His Honour Lord Justice Goat presiding:

LJG: Mr Gloommonger, you are charged with 17 counts of interference with livestock, how do you plead;

GM: not guilty your honour;

LJG: and where is your lawyer?

GM: not here your honour;

LJG: I can see that, why isn't he here?

GM: he's in Brixton your honour;

LJG: and when might he be able to grace this court of law with his presence?

GM: I'm not sure your honour, I think he still has another 7 years to go but then it's up to the parole board;

LJG: let me get this straight, you are telling me that your chosen lawyer is currently serving a long sentence in Brixton prison and won't be available to represent you for at least another 7 years;

GM: yes your honour;

LJG: and what would you have me do with this case in the meantime?

GM: I was hoping we could wait for him;

LJG: 7 years?

GM: at least your honour;

LJG: and what would you have me do with you in the meantime?

GM: I was hoping you could let me go.

LJG: ah..........

GM: please;

LJG: I think not, baliff go and find a suitable advocate for this idiot and if that's not good enough for him he can represent himself.

The only problem is he had a solicitor that was told by plod not bother coming to leeds as Tommy Robinson   has be released when realy he was in court with a court provided lawyer 
They denied him his legal right via deception
 
 

Really?  Is that verified?  Guess it is somewhere but I’ve missed it. A miscarriage of justice if they did 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Cosmic Apple said:

To answer the question in the previous thread, its not the victims that are deemed less worthy, its the perpetrators are deemed to me much more worthy of public hatred, for some reason.

Stories of police and councillors also having sex with some of the victims ... I think the government just want this case to go away quietly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, One percent said:

Really?  Is that verified?  Guess it is somewhere but I’ve missed it. A miscarriage of justice if they did 

Well according to those who went to court with him yes it has been  verified whether it can be proven is a different matter 

I followed it all from the start i watched the live stream live from about five minutes in to his arrest then followed twitter Colian tweet he had been released first then he tweet hes been take to court then he tweeted he has recived 13 months then he took that post down and said there are now reporting restrictions 

There was a statement post that has been posted here giving the full details by a person that is very close to Tommy and someone that was in court 

 

So i wonder why they wanted a  reporting restriction 

 

Edited by Long time lurking
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Well according to those who went to court with him yes it has been  verified whether it can be proven is a different matter 

I followed it all from the start i watched the live stream live from about five minutes in to his arrest then followed twitter Colian tweet he had been released first then he tweet hes been take to court then he tweeted he has recived 13 months then he took that post down and said there are now reporting restrictions 

There was a statement post that has been posted here giving the full details by a person that is very close to Tommy and someone that was in court 

 

So i wonder why they wanted a  reporting restriction 

 

Ta 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

 

The only problem is he had a solicitor that was told by plod not bother coming to leeds as Tommy Robinson   had be released when realy he was in court with a court provided lawyer 
They denied him his legal right via deception
 
 

I'm sure there must be a way of doing remote advice/representation etc  - maybe video conferencing or something but due to him (the solicitor) apparently  being misled he wasn't in a position to be able to take even the first steps to setting that up.

Edited by twocents
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, twocents said:

I'm sure there must be a way of doing remote advice/representation etc  - maybe video conferencing or something but due to him (the solicitor) being misled he wasn't in a position to be able to take even the first steps to doing that.

I`m pretty sure they have to give you a reasonable time frame to get one in a normal case i`m sure it`s within the 24 hours they can hold you for without charging you after that they charge you and it`s recorded as a no comment interview if you refused to comment without a solicitor they will and have to by law offer you a duty solicitor but this is before they interview you  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Goat said:

Since Tommy has some time on his hands now perhaps we should have a whip-round and buy him a copy of this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/McNaes-Essential-Journalists-Mark-Hanna/dp/0198748353/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1527618386&sr=8-1&keywords=essential+law+for+journalists

image.png.334ca472078fa58632980b4068825a3d.png

\They don`t apply to him so whats the point 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...