• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spunko

Tommy Robinson thread

6 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Sweeney contacted Lucy Brown because he thought she had fallen out with him, and while she had done so professionally she hadn't done so necessarily, personally. Lucy realised that the bigger story was if she put the professional fallout aside and worked with TR to stitch up Sweeney, and the rest, is history

Yes, I think that's probably exactly right.

45 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

I go with chance

Otherwise the plan required Sweeney's contact and Panorama's interest, and brown and TR couldn't have predicted or worked towards that.

Sweeney contacted Lucy Brown because he thought she had fallen out with TR, and while she had done so professionally she hadn't done so necessarily, personally. Lucy realised that the bigger story was if she put the professional fallout aside and worked with TR to stitch up Sweeney, and the rest, is history

I would say that`s most likely the case without a doubt , but the part in bold could well have been anticipated ,not so much with Sweeney in particular ,but it would be pretty easy to figure out that someone would come along waving cash in front of a disgruntle ex employee of TR in exchange for some dirt , Caolon and his other half had allegedly been contacted when they left after TR came out of prison and hooked up with Ezra again 

Edited by Long time lurking