• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spunko

Tommy Robinson thread

The very short news snippets about TR getting sent down did the usual former EDL (bad/racist) leader, ignored what he was reporting on (not a reporter of course) and the online petition and protests. with the media taking credit for the reporting ban being lifted. All co-ordinated. Damage control and narrative restoring. They got their man.

Twitter has been rather muted amid the gloating with the surprise guilty plea - implying a trial! This was a kangaroo court, had there been gallows outside he'd have probably just taken him outside and strung him up.

In a generation they'll be doing it with cranes!

1 hour ago, XswampyX said:

It's ultimately all about the defendants using the defence that the jury was influenced by negative reporting and the case being thrown out. Not only would they get off on a technicality it would also cost millions.

Now what's that got to do with Tommy? I would imagine standing outside and agitating the defendants could get people riled on social media and start a whole load of negative comments about the defendants. The "I know somebody who knows one of them said that he said this." type of thing. That could get the case thrown out if it was reported widely enough.

Now can Tommy be accountable for the actions of someone else breaking the law, because he highlighted the trial? No of course not.

But we now live in a police state that saying something that "causes" somebody else to smack you in the face (break the law), will get you arrested.

If they'd dealt with the issue properly in the first place when it was originally exposed (1970s/1980s?) then it wouldn't have got to the current stage of public fury with the natural concern of people like TR and others - and the £millions wouldn't have been at risk.  Whichever way you look at it if there's £millions of taxpayers' money at risk in this case it's the authorities fault. 

Not to mention all the millions in compensation for the victims including the general damage to the parts of society not directly involved through the authorities inaction - inaction until TR and others came on the scene.  Yet he and others end up in prison :o  No - it's not right.

Mind you not that anyone should hold their breath on the compensation angle under that lot..

Edited by twocents

34 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

This is amazing.....:)

I'm just starting to read 'The History of the Fall and Decline of the Roman Empire'....Edward Gibbon. Published 1775.

You're absolutely correct.....the parallels are staggering.

The Bible is full of end times stuff, this from Timothy 3

There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God- having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

2 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

The very short news snippets about TR getting sent down did the usual former EDL (bad/racist) leader, ignored what he was reporting on (not a reporter of course) and the online petition and protests. with the media taking credit for the reporting ban being lifted. All co-ordinated. Damage control and narrative restoring. They got their man.

Twitter has been rather muted amid the gloating with the surprise guilty plea - implying a trial! This was a kangaroo court, had there been gallows outside he'd have probably just taken him outside and strung him up.

In a generation they'll be doing it with cranes!

Yep, kangaroo court. Definition from Wikipedia 

kangaroo court is a court that ignores recognized standards of law or justice

27 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

It's three and I think the first had been completed but no verdict published. This is the second and was due to finish that day and another is work in progress.

I would imagine they will all get their verdicts and sentences on the same day.

No the first lot have been sentenced but the results  can`t be reported until all the trials are over ,the day TR was arrested  they were there to be sentenced well at least some of them were, others might of been there to hear their verdict this information is what`s likely to be what TR was convicted on as he clearly says to one of them, what do you think of the verdict ,i`m assuming this is something that could only been known from being in court at some point previously 

5 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God- having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

I've never read the Bible...but feel it might be on my next 'to do' list.

Not gonna' read that other book though

Edited by Wahoo

39 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Then that is daft and the trials should either be carried out simultaneously or as one trial. It’s the judicial system that needs to sort its shit out.

There just seems to be so many involved (the tip of the iceberg?) I expect the system hasn't encountered it to that extent in living memory.  They must be at a loss and just looking to someone like TR to blame.  Court rooms were never designed designed to accommodate such huge numbers.

5 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

He's done it loads of times.

Yes, and he had a hard time of it, he was warned at his previous sentence not to do the same thing, he had very little to gain by being there this time

5 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

No the first lot have been sentenced but the results  can`t be reported until all the trials are over ,the day TR was arrested  they were there to be sentenced well at least some of them were, others might of been there to hear their verdict this information is what`s likely to be what TR was convicted on as he clearly says to one of them, what do you think of the verdict ,i`m assuming this is something that could only been known from being in court at some point previously 

All courts reach a verdict, it doesn't mean it was a guilty verdict.

27 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

It will be interesting to hear what Caolin Robertson ? has to say as he was there in court. I think that young man needs protection as he is right in the line of fire! His entire team are. They were clearly working on something bigger as was hinted at in the live stream video.

I am appalled by the lefty gloating and imagine what they'd do to free speech if they got power and clamped down on any dissent. No surprise these will be the same people taking every chance to snipe at Brexit, still cannot fathom the love-in with the EU.

The longer he is in prison the more likely he'll be moved somewhere less safe.

PMQs tomorrow will be interesting. Will they ignore it or will there be a planted question giving Treason May the chance to simply dismiss the 500,000 as being wrong?

The country seems very divided at the moment. A tinderbox? Can see some serious social media legislation coming to try to damp it all down.

Latest with coverage of what happened in court from Caolin.

1 minute ago, ashestoashes said:

Yes, and he had a hard time of it, he was warned at his previous sentence not to do the same thing, he had very little to gain by being there this time

I wouldn't have done it, but then i'm not Tommy. His mistake was the third trial.

30 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

It will be interesting to hear what Caolin Robertson ? has to say as he was there in court. I think that young man needs protection as he is right in the line of fire! His entire team are. They were clearly working on something bigger as was hinted at in the live stream video.

I am appalled by the lefty gloating and imagine what they'd do to free speech if they got power and clamped down on any dissent. No surprise these will be the same people taking every chance to snipe at Brexit, still cannot fathom the love-in with the EU.

The longer he is in prison the more likely he'll be moved somewhere less safe.

PMQs tomorrow will be interesting. Will they ignore it or will there be a planted question giving Treason May the chance to simply dismiss the 500,000 as being wrong?

The country seems very divided at the moment. A tinderbox? Can see some serious social media legislation coming to try to damp it all down.

I posted an interview with him ...i must warn you though it was by Alex Jones of INFO wars 

As for tinder box i hope this goes down without an trouble

Edited by Long time lurking

1 hour ago, Wahoo said:

Are kids still given this to read at school?  And to compare it with Brave New World?

N0.....I thought not. 

Instead it's 'Peter met Paul....and decided to have a baby'

It’s been ‘An Inspector Calls’  and ‘Of Mice And Men’ does these parts for the last 5 years at least. 

7 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

All courts reach a verdict, it doesn't mean it was a guilty verdict.

Yes but the restrictions i believe covers anything said in that court concerning that case i could be wrong on that

16 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

and Timothy didn't even know there would be the Parliament and the press in those days.

13 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

I've never read the Bible...but feel it might be on my next 'to do' list.

Not gonna' read that other book though

Have a read of the Book of Enoch written in 300B.C, especially the bit about the 'fallen angels' and the 'watchers'.

Everything written after that is heavily interpreted bollocks.

10 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

I wouldn't have done it, but then i'm not Tommy. His mistake was the third trial.

His mistake was in trying to get what should already be headline news into the headlines 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

His mistake was in trying to get what should already be headline news into the headlines 

He tried and succeeded. The wickedest sin of all.

What happens when we all believe that we can try and succeed? ;)

Just now, XswampyX said:

He tried and succeeded. The wickedest sin of all.

What happens when we all believe that we can try and succeed? ;)

Well if we succeed, then we have proved our point. If not, we are just entitled twats 

Just now, One percent said:

Well if we succeed, then we have proved our point. If not, we are just entitled twats 

Speak for yourself! xD

They don't keep us in debt, demoralised and under the threat of violence just because they love doing it, they have to demoralise us constantly to keep them where they are.

32 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

He's done it loads of times.

Yep they just done a job on him i still think what he alluded to at 47 minutes into his live stream is what triggers his arrest it was almost a direct threat to the police saying we are going to expose your complicity    

Just now, Long time lurking said:

Yep they just done a job on him i still think what he alluded to at 47 minutes into his live stream is what triggers his arrest it was almost a direct threat to the police saying we are going to expose your complicity    

I can't argue with anything, it really is just an interpretation of some vague ruling about what is/isn't "reporting on an event happening" and "what happened at an event".

7 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Speak for yourself! xD

They don't keep us in debt, demoralised and under the threat of violence just because they love doing it, they have to demoralise us constantly to keep them where they are.

👍out of...

i think we are taking at cross purposes. xD

30 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Latest with coverage of what happened in court from Caolin.

Ha there you go TR sentence was nothing  to do with his suspended  it had no bearing on his arrest or conviction

Anyone know how long it takes to publish the transcript of the trial after it has finished ?

As far as I'm aware there's still no transcript of Mr Robinson's recent "trial".  How is that possible under the British so called scales of justice.

Edited by twocents