• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spunko

Tommy Robinson thread

I'm sitting here trying to figure out who I dislike more. 

White wannabe journalist former EDL leader bloke who has tried to make people aware of child rapists.

Black former terrorist murderer who has actually organised and arranged to have people killed. 

It's a tough one. 

Fuck Mandela. And everyone who wanks over him. That's my conclusion. 

19 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Regardless of what peoples views of TR the reality is he has a relatively small following at the ballot box as the Euro elections revealed. 

Thats partly down to complete social media deplatforming, hes pretty much the most censored individual in the country. I recon he would have been in with a good should of landing the MEP seat if we was still on facebook/twitter/youtube.

17 minutes ago, SNACR said:

My position is the Pravda line is carefully designed for you not to believe it and instead of seeing through it you’re being played.

Can you expand on this please as this seems totally cryptic? Why would the state broadcaster deliberately put out propaganda that it knows won't be believed? You seem to suggest that I am being played because I don't believe BBC lies, because they lie deliberately knowing that I won't believe them and that's their trick. I don't believe their lies therefore they have got me. I don't get it. 

Posted (edited)

He fits the bill as a bogeyman right winger so persecuting him enables them to hang plenty of anti-right wing narrative on and around his persona.

Griffin and before him Powell and going back to Mosley all used to fit that bill.  Thatcher did to some extent.  TR is really the only one at the moment once Farage went mainstream.

I suspect though that TPTB have miscalculated with TR as he has a cause/causes that many people identify with and who are not right wing.

Edited by twocents

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

And this is another post that sums you up perfectly - you cunt! ;-)

Right. You had the chance to bum me on the cheap, and turned it down.

See you on cack-pipe Friday, sucker...

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Tommy is an irrelevance.

Unless you are a young girl in a northern town being repeatedly gang raped. In which case he is your only hope.

But sadly I don't think saving these girls is his first passion. They need to find a new knight in shining armour.

TR has done a good job in highlighting the inertia of the authorities and the indifference of the media to what was going on in Rotherham, Rochdale,Telford etc but he did not actually bring any of the perpetrators to trial.

He is definitely idolised and respected by his supporters but their enthusiasm is greater than their numbers and I doubt the British state is losing an sleep over them as a threat at the moment.

I think TR is a born rebel (something about that Irish blood I think) and he wont be going away but at the moment his politics and his followers have not got articulated  much beyond the act of street protest and unless that is done by huge numbers of people history suggests it wont go anywhere.

Edited by Virgil Caine

1 hour ago, Anglepoise said:

The article points out what TR did the first time in Canterbury and for which he received a suspended sentence. TR then went on and did pretty much the same thing (bar filming inside the court) again but this time with a linked trial. He gave TPTB the ammunition and they used it. He is lucky that it was only nine months and he will serve about two and a half  due to time served rather than an 18 months sentence with seven months to serve. I suspect the length of sentence is a compromise to prevent his supporters going ballistic as he will serve 10 weeks, so not months and months.

Given TR has a small following which is probably even much smaller than people who follow / keep informed about him think that it is. Why do TPTB bother? IMHO if you look at race / religious based crime they very much need TR as there are loads of Islamic terror attacks and religious based rape crimes but very few far-right white supremacists committing religious based hate crime. And the crimes that eg TR has committed and those of the Welsh van driver are small potatoes when compared with the London Bridge attacks and the Manchester bombings.  But without TR who would the SJWs, BBC and TPTB be able to point to as the far-right anti-Islamic white fascists? TPTB and Labour in particular need an object to scorn and ridicule  to take attention away from their failings; abuse of employees in the House of Commons, anti-Semitic actions supported from the very top of the Labour party, and total betrayal of the voters by all the major parties.

There will now be a showing of the film ‘Two minute Hate’ starring Tommy ‘Emmanuel Goldstein’ Robinson and his far-right Nazi followers ….

A good review.

At times he has been his own worst enemy.

He is a sacraficial goat..my words.

As pointed out earlier, this arguabley leads to the next TR.

One who has learned the mistakes of the original.

That, if true, makes it a high risk game plan..a winner takes all approach.

That works as long as you have the whip hand.

One day it will change. I dont know which way.

I would use the Northern Ireland use of troops and now in court as an example.

Winning a battle is not the same as winning a war.

The establisbment have played to win

They might.

But in the TR issue, I think they have laid a seed that could grow at anypoint ..from now or twenty years hence.

Thats a gamble.

But discontent in a small minority now will leave things simmering.

Thats not good.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, satch said:

The article points out what TR did the first time in Canterbury and for which he received a suspended sentence. TR then went on and did pretty much the same thing (bar filming inside the court) again but this time with a linked trial. He gave TPTB the ammunition and they used it. He is lucky that it was only nine months and he will serve about two and a half  due to time served rather than an 18 months sentence with seven months to serve. I suspect the length of sentence is a compromise to prevent his supporters going ballistic as he will serve 10 weeks, so not months and months.

Given TR has a small following which is probably even much smaller than people who follow / keep informed about him think that it is. Why do TPTB bother? IMHO if you look at race / religious based crime they very much need TR as there are loads of Islamic terror attacks and religious based rape crimes but very few far-right white supremacists committing religious based hate crime. And the crimes that eg TR has committed and those of the Welsh van driver are small potatoes when compared with the London Bridge attacks and the Manchester bombings.  But without TR who would the SJWs, BBC and TPTB be able to point to as the far-right anti-Islamic white fascists? TPTB and Labour in particular need an object to scorn and ridicule  to take attention away from their failings; abuse of employees in the House of Commons, anti-Semitic actions supported from the very top of the Labour party, and total betrayal of the voters by all the major parties.

There will now be a showing of the film ‘Two minute Hate’ starring Tommy ‘Emmanuel Goldstein’ Robinson and his far-right Nazi followers ….

That is pretty much my view.

TR and his supporters may be entirely genuine but they are being played.

The one thing I was certain about this trial was TR would not be in jail for more than a few months since for the authorities narrative it is essential for him to be visible which means not stuck in the nick for over a year. There needs to be enough drama and apparent injustice to keep him newsworthy but not so much that he drops out of the story line for too long. This is exactly how soap operas are constructed. 

Edited by Virgil Caine

15 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

The one thing I was certain about this trial was TR would not be in jail for more than a few months since for the authorities narrative it is essential for him to be visible which means not stuck in the nick for over a year. There needs to be enough drama and apparent injustice to keep him newsworthy but not so much that he drops out of the story line for too long. This is exactly how soap operas are constructed. 

Just a question to you and the others who hold to this successful Establishment conspiracy narrative. How would anyone be broadly in support of TR highlighting the muslim rape gang cover-up AND not be played by the So-Called BBC?

8 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Tony "Ribbed-for-his-pleasure-son" is hitting on me very strong right now.

What say you DOBODders...?

Do you want "Tony" to bum me, or what...?

XYY

Are you referring to us 💋

Don’t worry, I’m very much hetro.

As for Tommy, he isn’t the right person for the job, never has been, but no one else is sticking their necks out, and I doubt there will be, unless the tide turns - then it’s (possibly) too late.

12 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Are you referring to us 💋

Don’t worry, I’m very much hetro.

As for Tommy, he isn’t the right person for the job, never has been, but no one else is sticking their necks out, and I doubt there will be, unless the tide turns - then it’s (possibly) too late.

You filthy bitch.

I'm the most hetero man on the entire planet - and you've got my 'nads tingling...!

Meet me under the clock in Peterlee town-centre tomorrow at 1pm.

Don't be surprised if your watch says 1pm - and the Peterlee town-centre clock says twenty-past-two.

Every cunt else in Peterlee is still in bed anyway....

;)

XYY

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Don’'t be surprised if your watch says 1pm - and the Peterlee town-centre clock says twenty-past-two.

Every cunt else in Peterlee is still in bed anyway....

;)

XYY

If only you had said five and twenty past two :-)

6 hours ago, Virgil Caine said:

Surely if you are running a government agitator (who’s motive baffles me),  why would you go to such efforts to deplatform him from social media, waste time rubbishing the So-Called BBC #panodrama, make the courts and justice system look partisan and incompetent?  How is any of that in the interest of the authorities?  I find the idea of TR as some kind of government plant bizarre.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, One percent said:

Tommy can be contacted in jail and the details of how to do so are on his website 

I don't want to share a cell with him.O.o

Edited by MrPin

1 hour ago, Libspero said:

Surely if you are running a government agitator (who’s motive baffles me),  why would you go to such efforts to deplatform him from social media, waste time rubbishing the So-Called BBC #panodrama, make the courts and justice system look partisan and incompetent?  How is any of that in the interest of the authorities?  I find the idea of TR as some kind of government plant bizarre.

Why's it in their interest agitating Greenpeace activists to break into a power station and damage it but it's documented they did. Probably about selling the idea there's people out their actively fighting things and people are happy with it - look at it on here for all the talk no-one actually ever does anything.

Mainly though they're a lightening rod for people who might be a threat.

13 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I don't want to share a cell with him.O.o

I hope he's ok, I nearly didn't sleep thinking about poor St Tommy, all alone in that big nasty prison with all those evil dirty muzzers out to get him.

2 minutes ago, SNACR said:

hope he's ok, I nearly didn't sleep thinking about poor St Tommy, all alone in that big nasty prison with all those evil dirty muzzers out to get him.

Your "lightning rod" observation was pretty cool. Please join my Government. I've already provisionally put mr @The XYY Man

as foreign secretary.

3 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Mainly though they're a lightening rod for people who might be a threat.

I don’t buy it.

And I don’t think you have any evidence otherwise.  

Until then,  let’s agree to disagree 

Just now, Libspero said:

I don’t buy it.

Libby, do you fancy the job of Defence Minister? Otherwise there's another position in "child abuse" or doileys.

7 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I don’t buy it.

Well, there's his two passports where even the judge suspected it came via official sources despite the belief it was a fake.

Also try starting something like the EDL without an invisible hand to assist most people struggle to keep interest in a darts night going.

Anyone's free to believe St Tommy is fighting the good fight, and lead them to the promised muzzer free land but, frankly, like Trump and his wall, there'll be a lot of talk but nothing will ever happen.

14 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Your "lightning rod" observation was pretty cool. Please join my Government. I've already provisionally put mr @The XYY Man

as foreign secretary.

Don't send him to any countries with primates.

1 minute ago, SNACR said:

Well, there's his two passports where even the judge suspected it came via official sources despite the belief it was a fake.

Also try starting something like the EDL without an invisible hand to assist most people struggle to keep interest in a darts night going.

Anyone's free to believe St Tommy is fighting the good fight, and lead them to the promised muzzer free land but, frankly, like Trump and his wall, there'll be a lot of talk but nothing will ever happen.

Don't send him to any countries with primates.

Keep the bloke in Hartlepool then, where there's nothing more evolved than amphibians, stuffing their heads with parmo, and out for a fight.