• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spunko

Tommy Robinson thread

As this rape gang is so large has it been two separate trials with two separate jury’s? Or has the jury only found the first traunch of accussed guilty? If it’s the latter then the claim from the judge that it could jeopardise a fair trial for the remaining (if the jurors had seen TR’s video) is bollocks as the jury are already aware that some have already been found guilty as they are the people who found them guilty!

Just now, OurDayWillCome said:

As this rape gang is so large has it been two separate trials with two separate jury’s? Or has the jury only found the first traunch of accussed guilty? If it’s the latter then the claim from the judge that it could jeopardise a fair trial for the remaining (if the jurors had seen TR’s video) is bollocks as the jury are already aware that some have already been found guilty as they are the people who found them guilty!

Three separate trials I read....

2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

There is plenty of evidence out there if you look that suggests our government facilitated the travel of those from the UK  who fought in Syria 

It wouldn't surprise me one bit. The list I made is probably only the tip of the iceberg of state corruption that actually goes on. If only the truth was exposed - not likely with a corrupt and captured media that only parrots the state/corporate narrative. 

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

I’m sure if we lived at the end days of the Roman Empire, we would be witnessing similar things. Not played out on social media of course, but the death throes of empire seem to follow a similar pattern. 

Our so called leaders fiddle whilst Rome burns. 

This is amazing.....:)

I'm just starting to read 'The History of the Fall and Decline of the Roman Empire'....Edward Gibbon. Published 1775.

You're absolutely correct.....the parallels are staggering.

3 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Three separate trials I read....

It's three and I think the first had been completed but no verdict published. This is the second and was due to finish that day and another is work in progress.

I would imagine they will all get their verdicts and sentences on the same day.

Just now, OurDayWillCome said:

Then that is daft and the trials should either be carried out simultaneously or as one trial. It’s the judicial system that needs to sort its shit out.

It's 29 people.

1 minute ago, Wahoo said:

This is amazing.....:)

I'm just starting to read 'The History of the Fall and Decline of the Roman Empire'....Edward Gibbon. Published 1775.

You're absolutely correct.....the parallels are staggering.

I’ll have to get a copy, ta. Although it’s quite well documented how the Romans fucked it up. 

Just now, XswampyX said:

It's three and I think the first had been completed but no verdict published. This is the second and was due to finish that day and another is work in progress.

I've a sickening feeling that a terrible horror is going to be exposed  from all this involving Shops, taxi drivers, young children and people in high places.  

The suppression of facts has been driven top down.

3 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

I guess that this is why they wanted it all under wraps. Makes sense and nothing sinister about it 

what is amazing is that we don’t first come to this conclusion but feel that the establishment is working against our best interests. 

Now, I wonder why that is? 

Just now, Wahoo said:

I've a sickening feeling that a terrible horror is going to be exposed  from all this involving Shops, taxi drivers, young children and people in high places.  

The suppression of facts has been driven top down.

I couldn't say. :ph34r:

Just now, One percent said:

I guess that this is why they wanted it all under wraps. Makes sense and nothing sinister about it 

what is amazing is that we don’t first come to this conclusion but feel that the establishment is working against our best interests. 

I agree... but it's been under wraps for 30 years, shhhh! The only time we will hear about it is when they get released early for religious / cultural reasons. Shhhhh!

That's why people are up in arms. WHEN CAN WE TALK ABOUT IT! (never, shhhhh.)

1 minute ago, One percent said:

It will be interesting to see what the level of MSM reporting is when the trials are all done and dusted. Especially as Tommy has gone down for it.

1 minute ago, OurDayWillCome said:

It will be interesting to see what the level of MSM reporting is when the trials are all done and dusted. Especially as Tommy has gone down for it.

It will be nothing. Why are you going on about it? They have been punished, what's your motivation for dragging it all up again?... Are you a racist? An islamophobe?

Jeeze. I can see it now.

It will be interesting to hear what Caolin Robertson ? has to say as he was there in court. I think that young man needs protection as he is right in the line of fire! His entire team are. They were clearly working on something bigger as was hinted at in the live stream video.

I am appalled by the lefty gloating and imagine what they'd do to free speech if they got power and clamped down on any dissent. No surprise these will be the same people taking every chance to snipe at Brexit, still cannot fathom the love-in with the EU.

The longer he is in prison the more likely he'll be moved somewhere less safe.

PMQs tomorrow will be interesting. Will they ignore it or will there be a planted question giving Treason May the chance to simply dismiss the 500,000 as being wrong?

The country seems very divided at the moment. A tinderbox? Can see some serious social media legislation coming to try to damp it all down.

2 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

It will be interesting to hear what Caolin Robertson ? has to say as he was there in court. I think that young man needs protection as he is right in the line of fire! His entire team are. They were clearly working on something bigger as was hinted at in the live stream video.

I am appalled by the lefty gloating and imagine what they'd do to free speech if they got power and clamped down on any dissent. No surprise these will be the same people taking every chance to snipe at Brexit, still cannot fathom the love-in with the EU.

PMQs tomorrow will be interesting. Will they ignore it or will there be a planted question giving Treason May the chance to simply dismiss the 500,000 as being wrong?

The country seems very divided at the moment. A tinderbox? Can see some serious social media legislation coming to try to damp it all down.

IMO if they try to do that the anger in the population will just grow more along with the risk of social unrest.

4 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Agreed.....they will try to suppress the anger. It will morph into something far worse.

It's a fine line between success and failure...not a gulf....and this lot in power have stepped over that line.

8 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

so will this extra prison term give TR's reputation a boost and silence those who were questioning his motivation, still hard to understand why he did it 

He's done it loads of times.