• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Period shame must end

https://twitter.com/i/moments/1001652805176672256?cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email

Muslim women call for an end to shaming over periods during Ramadan

World news  3 hours ago
Some Muslim women are calling out people within their community for making them feel ashamed when their periods fall during Ramadan, pressuring them to pretend to pray with the rest of their family or eat and drink in private. Women on their periods are among a small group of Muslims exempt from fasting but make up the missed days after the holy month.

6 minutes ago, eight said:

Sounds like a basic fault that an omnipotent creator could have ironed out at the design stage. Or indeed at any moment since.

We're talking about a creator who saw fit to run a sewerage outfall right next to a recreaction area. I reckon he was pissed on the job. 

12 minutes ago, eight said:

Sounds like a basic fault that an omnipotent creator could have ironed out at the design stage. Or indeed at any moment since.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

53 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

We're talking about a creator who saw fit to run a sewerage outfall right next to a recreaction area. I reckon he was pissed on the job. 

Quite a lot of people think the sewerage outfall is part of the recreation area, some even prefer to play there. 

12 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Quite a lot of people think the sewerage outfall is part of the recreation area, some even prefer to play there. 

That's against the park rules. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, whitevanman said:

Is this from where the yuppie expression 'Top Hole' derives ?

Edited by Hopeful

In the last year the one muslim female colleague I've worked with confided in me she needed to stop her period as she was going to saudi for some religious event there as mensuration is  bad

They could offer all Muslim women an injection to render them leak-less for a while. Depo-provera can stop periods. It can also make them insanely constant apparently though.

44 minutes ago, JackieO said:

In the last year the one muslim female colleague I've worked with confided in me she needed to stop her period as she was going to saudi for some religious event there as mensuration is  bad

They really hate women, don't they? Thinking that belongs in medieval times?

I used to quite like girlfriends being on their period, usually guaranteed a BJ. Praise be the Lord!