• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Southmartin

When your mate has his email hacked

Let’s hope the scammer is a Muslim and one of his brotherhood in the Internet cafe was walking past and read part of that exchange. The fucker is probably dead now after been dragged to the top of said Internet cafe, chucked off the roof and then stoned for good measure :-)

I was on a dating site and I was emailing a super hot girl. I was suspicious it was a con so I asked her to send a photo of herself holding a kettle....

image.png

4 hours ago, Great Guy said:

I was on a dating site and I was emailing a super hot girl. I was suspicious it was a con so I asked her to send a photo of herself holding a kettle....

image.png

Should have asked her to hold two jugs.

15 hours ago, Great Guy said:

image.png

Would have been so much easier to just go stock photo hunting

happy-girl-serving-up-hot-coffee-beverage-smiling-girl-serving-up-hot-coffee-beverage-with-tea-cup-picture_csp32000513.jpg

16 hours ago, Great Guy said:

image.png

Yet again I must query if her nipples are in the right place. Is that possible they are so high up? (Or are they fake boobs?) < ignoring the whole holding a kettle thing here! >