• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Knifeman shot dead in Flensburg, Germany, after stabbing female police officer and one other person

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Never take a knife to a gunfight 

Especially in the UK where you will likely be locked up and the gunman given a new house and bigger benefits - surely not!?

Edit:

Apologies for my sexism re the gender of the the individual with the gun.

Edited by The Masked Tulip

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Especially in the UK where you will likely be locked up and the gunman given a new house and bigger benefits - surely not!?

Edit:

Apologies for my sexism re the gender of the the individual with the gun.

Yes. Gunperson. Off to re-education. 

Posted (edited)

Worked at Danfoss near Flensburg/Sønderborg. It's like an idealistic European town. Will soon turn into a shithole. In these areas there is literally NOTHING for refugees to have a hope of doing on their holiday. It's quiet and nothing happens.

Was travelling on a train one night and 2 refugees  tried to steal my laptop. I told them if they touched it I would rip their eyes out and kill them.

I wonder what they did after they got off. Presumably they just moved onto a next potential victim. I doubt the police can do anything with them.

Edited by Bakez

wow. Belgium, Holland and Germany all within 48 hours. Personally i cannot wait to get the fuck out of france tomorrow afternoon. The only thing stopping train stabbings currently is the SNCF strike :D

Trouble is I then need to cross londonistan, fek.

3 minutes ago, Oskar said:

wow. Belgium, Holland and Germany all within 48 hours. Personally i cannot wait to get the fuck out of france tomorrow afternoon. The only thing stopping train stabbings currently is the SNCF strike :D

What's the cost of all this, it must be into the billions?

9 minutes ago, Oskar said:

I missed Holland - what happened there?

5 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

What's the cost of all this, it must be into the billions?

Billions year in year out for decades to come. The majority of these people will never work. I suspect a large number have non intention of doing so.

Rabies was eliminated from the UK when it was commonplace to shoot any suspect dog on sight, in particular those making a high pitched howling noise.

A similar policy should be implemented upon any suspect utterances within the human population such as honolulu smackbar or similar.

17 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Ah, man attacked police officers and a police dog was killed in Holland.

You might think that someone was organising these attacks.

Nah, just packs of lone wolves.