• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Just one headline - Woman dead and six injured in separate London attacks

By next year they probably won't even bother to report those, just like most fatal road accidents. All part and parcel.

55 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

A female police officer stabbed, her male colleague slashed across the throat.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/2725907/greenock-police-officers-allegedly-stabbed-laura-sayer-mike-mackenzie/

Police in Swansea are searching for an 'Asian' man who has been approaching kids in one of the parks. Most of Swansea is probably keeping an eye out for any Chinese men near the swings.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/reports-children-been-approached-man-14727851

Did you read what the head of the German Police union said today - that German is full of hundreds of thousands of people of whom they know nothing but who present a clear danger to the German people. These attacks are growing rapidly now in every European country West of the Polish and Czech borders. Oh, and Spain - they have kept islamic migration to Spain to a minimal haven't they.

More fucking London! I'll let you know Fred and Rose West put Gloucestershire on the map, and there is no tube station. No pearly whelk gussling twits, just plain serial killing

15 hours ago, goldbug9999 said:

Makes me think that if I go to london again I'll be taking some sort of improvised personal defence maybe a water pistol filled with tabasco sauce or something

I've started carrying around one of those metal camping water containers,  handy for bashing someone in the face with. I call it 'the water bottle of peace '

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mooncat69 said:

I want one!

(But not for £210!)

Would be a very useful thing to have - seeing as we are disarmed by the state in this country, stupidly priced unfortunately.

There's a danger of traditional martial arts training being in that you follow certain patterns and always train under a controlled environment, and if there are any weapons training it's in a very unrealistic manner and using weapons that are always to hand.

I've recently found this guy and find him very interesting, reasons such as he does a lot of Silat training - Filipino martial arts (weapons and empty hand) which are absolutely fucking brutal / effective and badass.  Also he's very open about deficiencies in traditional martial arts training and 'training to fight', to have that difference in mindview.  

https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamWuJin

Everything can be used as a weapon, gone are the days of people using walking sticks - but they are a very, very effective weapon.  A metal water bottle can give the advantage in terms of reach too. 

What a fucking load of shit we have to think like this all due to reasons the politicians are too cowardly / on the take to actually say

Edited by JFK

I always used to like the idea of a sword stick but you'd probably get a prison sentence for carrying one these days.  A heavy-headed cudgel in the form of a walking stick would work well.

17 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I always used to like the idea of a sword stick but you'd probably get a prison sentence for carrying one these days.  A heavy-headed cudgel in the form of a walking stick would work well.

50738917-55CB-42E2-99A6-3626724DDB07.jpeg

3 hours ago, mooncat69 said:

I want one!

(But not for £210!)

I dunno - on that shop page there's a non-telescopic model for £99. Just need an armoured Bowler hat to complement it me thinks.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, JFK said:

I've started carrying around one of those metal camping water containers,  handy for bashing someone in the face with. I call it 'the water bottle of peace '

I fancy this old school torch like US cops use to carry in all the films back in the day

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00002N6SI/ref=psdc_1938893031_t2_B06WVN6XFB

Edit ... found this even bigger one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000056BME/ref=psdc_1938200031_t1_B0002JT3JS

Edited by goldbug9999