• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

38 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

I like her!

Then they don't know about us.

Watch this, it might change your mind. She's a Cunt (pardon my French).

It's all very well done but not really funny.

It's like Spitting Image when they decided that the scripts could take second place to the puppets, or French and Saunders when they became lazy and just did film parodies.

She made a hilarious joke on BBC The One Show about the picture of Trump at his Oval Office desk alongside Kim Kardashian-West.

"Was that a plastic arm, has he really got his hand on her bum ?" 

Classy.

Why bring back these old goats, they weren't funny first time around, absolutely dire now.

I suppose viewers will remember her from decades ago, so while they sit in a nursing home with a blanket over their knees and a gazeless stare, they'll look at the TV and think ah...Tracey Ullman, the least funny one in Three Of A Kind.

Complete shit.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

She made a hilarious joke on BBC The One Show about the picture of Trump at his Oval Office desk alongside Kim Kardashian-West.

"Was that a plastic arm, has he really got his hand on her bum ?" 

Classy.

Why bring back these old goats, they weren't funny first time around, absolutely dire now.

I suppose viewers will remember her from decades ago, so while they sit in a nursing home with a blanket over their knees and a gazeless stare, they'll look at the TV and think ah...Tracey Ullman, the least funny one in Three Of A Kind.

Complete shit.

And as Lenny Henry was one of the three, he really puts your statement into context

Let's face it, Dawn French could only marry Lenny if she was looking for someone less funny than herself.

Edited by Hopeful

52 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

And as Lenny Henry was one of the three, he really puts your statement into context

Let's face it, Dawn French could only marry Lenny if she was looking for someone less funny than herself.

Three Of A Kind.

A zero sum game.

Neither of them funny, so combine them with others not funny, resulting in a comedy not funny. 

1 hour ago, Hopeful said:

I don't know where this revision has come from that Lenny Henry wasn't funny. Of his time - definitely. But not unfunny.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I don't know where this revision has come from that Lenny Henry wasn't funny. Of his time - definitely. But not unfunny.

Completely talentless comedian IMO, just made me groan. Comedy was predictable and at the level of the school playground

I've heard critical appraisal of his Shakespearean acting but I'd be inclined to believe it was Luvvies reporting, perhaps wrongly.

Edited by Hopeful

3 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Completely talentless comedian IMO, just made me groan. Comedy was predictable and at the level of the school playground

I've heard critical appraisal of his Shakespearean acting but I'd be inclined to believe it was Luvvies reporting, perhaps wrongly.

Can't agree. Chef was brilliant. Another one of its time - but it was excellent.

If Lenny Henry was white people would laugh at him.

Actually, no, they wouldn't.

Lenny basically copied Freddie 'Parrot Face' Davies.

Just now, Roger_Mellie said:

Chef was brilliant.

That was Isaac Hayes.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Can't agree. Chef was brilliant. Another one of its time - but it was excellent.

Found it childish, tedious and unfunny, but comedy is personal. Chef didn't even malke me smile

But then I smile at Fawlty Towers, Dad's Army, Are You Being Served, Hi Di Hi. Note, I said smile not necessarily laugh out loud.

What type of comedian can make me laugh ? Dave Allen, Tommy Cooper, Freddie Starr, Jim Davidson, Steve Coogan.

But not Billy Connelly.

Edited by Hopeful

Ive not sure id find her funny  - she does broadcast comedy, i dont find prime time broadcast comedy funny.

She did star in A Dirty Shame which i find hilarious.

She gets a pass for doing this scene

15 hours ago, spygirl said:

Ive not sure id find her funny  - she does broadcast comedy, i dont find prime time broadcast comedy funny.

She gets a pass for doing this scene

That is class - nice one spy. I've never seen the film, so I'll hunt down a copy to watch this afternoon.

I'm guessing by the spelling and the inconsistent use of capital letters on the title of the clip that it is your actual YouTube channel...

;)

XYY

22 hours ago, spygirl said:

Took a while to find a copy - just about to watch it.

This better be funny you secret-agent cunt...

XYY

33 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

Oh it is. 

John Waters film, so no busty starlet was abused in making of it.

Juries out - probably actually - on firm buttucked actors though.

Theres few mainstream stuff that makes me laugh. Mostly comedies are just slapstick on wires - i can write the script before they ssy the lines.

Only funny stuff ive seen recently that made me wet my pants was The Inbetweeners and Drifters, which was a surprise as most female based comedies are dire - over aged Jackie photostrips with comedy romance.

12 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

So Crozier Robson, did you laugh??

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

So Crozier Robson, did you laugh??

Not much I'm afraid. 

Other than the scene you posted, I barely raised a chuckle.

Bag of shite...

XYY